Ashton Irwin Imagines

By KetchupTheDog16

A collection of stories I have written with Ashton Irwin as the main love interest! All stories are 100% my o... More

Late Night Tears
Hard Times
Working Out
Competition
It's Time
Its Time {Part 2}
Its Time {Part 3}
Its Time {Part 4}
Waste Of Time
Waste Of Time {Part 2}
Waste Of Time {Part 3}
Cold
Cold {Part 2}
Cold {Part 3}
Lost
Lost {Part 2}
Lost {Part 3}
New Neighbor
New Neighbor {Part 2}
New Neighbor {Part 3}
HomeTown
HomeTown {Part 2}
HomeTown {Part 3}
Photography
Photography {Part 2}
Photography {Part 3}
Sickness
Sickness {Part 2}
Sickness {Part 3}
Wedding Jitters
Why Won't You Love Me
Shopping
Why Won't You Love Me {Part 2}
Why Won't You Love Me {Part 3}
Supernatural AU
Supernatural AU {Part 2}
Monster Among Men
Why Won't You Love Me {Part 4}
Monster Among Men {Part 2}
Horrible Day
Why Won't You Love Me {Part 5}
Monster Among Men {Part 3}
Gotta Get Out
Just Dance
Hockey AU
Late Night Tears (Alternative Ending)
Late Night Tears {Alt} {Part 3}
Rock
Sometimes
Sometimes {Part 2}
Sometimes {Part 3}

Late Night Tears (Alt) {Part 2}

674 9 0
By KetchupTheDog16

***Ashton's POV***

I tried not to panic as I stared at the door, hoping Y/N would walk back through the door and come back to me. To her family. After an hour, I heard a whimpering noise come from the nursery and knew Rian was awake and hungry.

I glanced back at the door before shakily standing up, and walking toward the nursery. Rian let out a loud whine as soon as he saw me get near the crib.

"Hey Rian." I whispered while gently picking him up. I cradled him in my arms and started to rock him, trying to calm him down.

"Don't worry buddy. She'll be back. I know she will." I walked into the kitchen to find Rian a bottle so I could feed him. I opened the fridge and looked around before seeing there was only one bottle left.

"Shit." I cursed as I picked the bottle up. Rian had to eat every 2 hours, and since this was the last bottle that meant I had to pray Y/N would come back before then.

I sighed and put the bottle into a cup of warm water to warm it up. "Shhhh just wait a few more seconds Ri, just a few more seconds." I said as Rian started to scream from hunger.

I took the bottle out and tested it on my arm before giving him the bottle. I watched him carefully as he sucked on the bottle, knowing as soon as he was done, I had only a small window of time to find Y/N.

As soon as he finished he instantly fell asleep, making me smile slightly before taking him to put him in his carrier. I went and grabbed Rian's diaper bag and then grabbed Y/N's nursing bag, just in case.

"Ok bud. Let's go find your mum yea?"I quietly spoke to Rian as I put him into the backseat before getting into the car, and pulling out of the driveway.

I drove around the blocks near our home,trying to see some sign of her. After an hour of looking I started to hyperventilate.

Where was she?

Is she safe?

Did she really get that far?

Did she really plan on leaving for good?

I pulled over next to the curb and rested my head on the steering wheel, trying to steady my breathing. I shakily grabbed my phone and dialed the first person I thought of.

"Ash? Do you have late night feeding shift again? Because I told you, I need my sleep. Just because you have to be up at 1:30 in the morning, doesn't mean you need to call someone and wake them up." Calum groggily said, referencing the one time I called him when I was feeding Rian at 3am.

I sat there silently, trying to decide how to tell Calum what was going on and how I needed help. "Dude is everything ok?" Calum asked, sounding more awake and alert since I was being so quiet.

"Sheleft Cal." I choked out.

"She left us.....She left me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77 0 20
No description. Read to find out...
1.2K 170 44
A story about a girl who falls in love with a boy of the name Luke Hemmings. If you guys have questions about the story DM me on Twitter, Hysteric_H...
16.2K 314 128
So these are my own stuff from my human brain and requests so message me who ya want and all that stuff XD Also if you want to read my Luke fan ficti...
655K 7.4K 200
Requested as well as personally written imagines based around 5 Seconds of Summer. Highest Ranking: Short story #388, #364, #317 Fanfict...