Meant To Be (Sashay | AU)

By fheperz

Sasha and Shay are two of the most popular girls in school. Belonging to different cliques, and being on oppo... More

Chapter 1 That Lit Paper
Chapter 2 First Meeting
Chapter 3 A Secret
Chapter 4 The Other Secret
Chapter 5 Second Meeting
Chapter 6 Circle of 5
Chapter 7 Not A Sleepover Afterall
Chapter 8 Officially A Couple
Chapter 9 A Tortured Past
Chapter 10 Waking Up
Chapter 11 New Beginnings
A/N
Chapter 12 Graduating And College
Chapter 13 Road Trip - Day One
Chapter 14 Hotel Fiasco
Chapter 15 One Night Stand
A/N
Chapter 16 Messed Up
Chapter 17 Run After Her
Chapter 18 Detour - Los Angeles
Chapter 19 California King Bed
Archer and Dylan
Chapter 20 A Wedding, A Blonde and Two Dates
Chapter 21 The Invitation
Sasha and Archer
Chapter 22 Tormented
Chapter 23 Yacht My World
Cece Drake
Chapter 24 The Cover - Up
Chapter 25 Hellos and Goodbyes
Chapter 26 Unexpected
Please Read
Chapter 27 The Revelation
Chapter 28 Broken Pieces
Chapter 29 On Friendships and Vodka
That Sunday Afternoon with Janel
Chapter 30 Kissing A Friend
Chapter 32 Decisions
Chapter 33 Breaking - Up
Chapter 34 Another Wedding
Chapter 35 Meeting Rosie
Taylor Hotchkiss and BHU
Chapter 36 Picnic
Chapter 37 Rosie and the Girls
Chapter 38 Wedding Vows and Proposals (Part 1)
Chapter 39 Wedding Vows and Proposals (Part 2)

Chapter 31 Time Apart

241 5 0
By fheperz

Three days have passed since Sasha found out the truth about Cece. She has not contacted Shay nor any of the girls yet. She's been thinking about the whole situation. She can forgive Shay and give her another chance, but she's not so sure if she can fully trust her again. Then there's Cece, the girl seemed so genuine and kind, but with what happened, Sasha doesn't know how to feel towards her anymore. She wanted to call Archer and tell him about it, but she knows he and Dylan are still on honeymoon and she doesn't want to ruin the newlyweds' moment.

Sasha's just glad that Janel is very supportive of her. Her friend has been there, constantly reminding her that whatever she decides to do, she has to do it for herself. She must admit, she's forgotten how to be independent. She got so used to Shay being there for her, both of them making decisions for their future. She got so caught up with the idea of Shay and her, that she has forgotten she also needs to think about herself. Like the decision to go to Hollis and stay in Rosewood for college. Before being in a relationship with Shay, she had planned on studying at Beacon Heights University, one of the top schools in America. That changed when she and Shay got together. Now, she has to rethink her decision. Maybe she should proceed with her original plan, head to BHU and focus on getting her degree. Sasha has still not made up her mind, but there's one thing she's sure of, and that is she needs to talk to Shay. She was brought back to reality by Janel walking into the apartment.

"Look who's awake."

"Hey. Where have you been? I woke up and you were gone."

"Why? Did you miss me?"

"You wished."

"Ouch. And here I am thinking that you missed me. Well, anyway to answer your question, I went out to buy some groceries."

"You should have woken me up. I should have gone with you."

"It's okay. I didn't buy much anyway, just some basic stuff and food for the week. Plus, you were sleeping like a baby, I didn't have the heart to wake you."

"Not much? You're carrying like 3 bags of groceries, that's not much?"

"Oh well. I couldn't help it, and I got you something."

"Why? You don't have to get me anything. You've done so much already. You're feeding me and letting me stay here."

"Because I want to? I know this will cheer you up. And don't you worry, I will be charging you rent and expenses," Janel said laughing as she handed a small bag to Sasha.

Sasha's face lit up as she saw what's inside the bag. Janel knows her well, she couldn't ask for a better friend.

"You got me my favorite chocolates."

"Yes, I did. You've been sulking the past three days and I knew I had to do something. I remembered that time when you ate all my chocolates. I've been saving those for myself, but you finished them in one go."

"Excuse me? I did not. I brought some home."

"Oh. So you didn't just eat my chocolates, but you stole them too."

"Well, yeah. What can I do? I can't help it. I'm mad about white chocolates."

"I can clearly see that."

"Well, thanks for the chocolates. I'm gonna keep them away from you."

"What? Are you serious? That's okay anyway. I got them for you. You can do whatever you want with those."

"That was a joke. I'll share these with you."

"Really now?"

Both girls laughed at that remark.

"What do you want for lunch? Any special request?" Janel asked.

"Depends on what supplies you got. I can cook for us. I've got skills you know."

"I got the basic stuff. I have some meat, vegetables, I also got some pasta, cereals, and other things."

"Hhhhhmmmmm. What do you think of grilled chicken and vegetables?"

"Sounds delicious. You know I love chicken."

"Yeah, that's why I'm making them. As a thank you for the chocolates."

"Here we go again with the thank yous. You must be dying to kiss me."

"You wish Parrish. Don't be delusional."

"Whatever you say, Pieterse."

"Enough of this. Let's cook some grilled chicken and vegetables."

With that, the girls head for the kitchen and started making their lunch.

"Did you talk to Shay?" Ashley asked Troian.

"I tried convincing her to get out. But she won't budge," Troian replied.

"She's barely eating, and all she does is lock herself up. What should we do?" Lucy asked the other girls.

"We need to talk to Sasha. It's been three days, surely she's had enough time for herself," Ashley suggested.

"I don't think that's fair Ash. Shay's the one that caused all these. I think Sasha deserves all the time she needs," Lucy said.

"I know. But, what about Shay? Even if it was her fault, she deserves a chance to make things right too," Ashley answered back.

"We have to respect Sasha's wishes Ash. We can't force her to talk to Shay if she's not ready," Troian added.

"I know. I'm sorry. I just think we have to do something to help Shay," Ashley answered.

"We know. Let's just try harder," Lucy said.

After debating on what to do about Shay, they heard a soft knock on their door.

"Who could that be?" Ashley asked.

"Let me check," Lucy volunteered.

Lucy did not expect to see Janel standing outside their apartment door with a container in her hand. This has definitely come as a surprise.

"Hi! I'm just dropping this for you ladies. Compliments of chef Sasha," Janel said with a little laugh.

"What? What's this?" Lucy asked.

"We cooked some grilled chicken and vegetables and she thought we should give you some. Well actually, Shay in particular," Janel answered.

"Oh. Thank you. Please come in," Lucy said.

"Thanks, but I should head back. Sasha's waiting for me, we're gonna head out. I just brought this here on our way down," Janel said.

"How is she?" Lucy asked.

"She's doing fine. Just not ready to talk to your friend yet. Don't worry, she'll be okay," Janel answered.

"Thanks for looking out after her. We're here if you guys need anything," Lucy said.

"No problem. She's my friend too. I'm glad I can help. I'm really sorry but I gotta go. See ya around," Janel said as she heads back to the elevator.

Lucy got back in carrying the food Janel just gave them.

"What's that? Who's at the door?" Ashley asked.

"It was actually Janel. And she brought us some grilled chicken and vegetables, cooked by Sasha," Lucy answered.

"Sasha cooked for us?" Troian asked, looking as confused as Ashley.

"Actually yes, but most especially for one particular girl," Lucy responded.

"This is great. This will get Shay to eat," Ashley said.

"Why didn't Sasha bring it here?" Troian asked.

"She's still not ready I guess. Let's just let her. The good thing is, she still clearly cares about Shay. She wouldn't have done this if she didn't," Lucy answered.

"Well, I don't know about you guys, but that smells good. We should wake Shay up so we can eat together," Ashley said.

"Yeah, it does smell good. Let me get Shay," Troian said as she stood up and head towards Shay's room.

"Shay? Are you awake?" Troian asked as she slowly entered the room.

"Yeah. If you're here to ask me to eat again, I'm not hungry Troi. I'll just eat later," Shay said who was sitting on the bed.

"I'm not here to force you to eat, but I just want you to know that Sasha sent some food for you. Do you want to at least try it?" Troian said with a smile on her face.

Shay's face slowly lit up.

"She did what?"

"As I said, she sent some food, grilled chicken and vegetables. That's your favorite right?"

"She really did that?"

"Yes, she did. So if I were you, I would get my ass out of bed and eat. You should start making a plan on how to get her back. She still cares about you. I think that much is obvious."

"Thanks, Troi. I needed to hear that," Shay said as she slowly moved out of bed.

"That's much better. Let's go before Ashley finishes all the chicken."

With that, the girls got out of Shay's room and joined the other girls. Lucy and Ashley smiled as they saw Shay walking towards them.

"Finally. Good to see you out here," Lucy said smiling towards Shay.

"Yeah. It's good you're out of your room. You better get a shower once we're done eating. You're starting to smell," Ashley joked.

The girls laughed at what Ashley said. This is a good start, Shay is out of the room and not just drowning herself in tears. The girls are just happy to see some life back in the eyes of their friend. 

*****************************************

I would like to say that we just reached 4K reads today! I am so grateful to everyone who have found this story and decided to read it. To celebrate, I've posted two new chapters. I hope you guys will like it. There will be some major changes and shifts as we near the end of the 1st half of the book. Please be patient, we are just getting started. The best parts are still to come.

Once again, thank you.

Stay safe! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97K 2.8K 38
Pretty Little Liars Fanfiction Emison VS Hannily Alison or Hanna? Who does Emily love more? A is making her choose between the two and she will have...
86.5K 2.4K 28
"What happened to you?" "I can't tell you." "Why not?" "I can't tell you." (Thanks so much to @call_me_chancey because I got so much inspiration from...
518K 14.1K 184
Alison returns home after being gone for 2 years. all of the girls are back from new york after Aria killed Shana Fring. Alison has a secret nobody k...
2.3K 26 7
Just some cute stories Completed 2/28/23 ✅ Every part is a new story #SASHAY