Trapped (ticci Toby x reader)

Da pinkcristmastree

(Y/n) is a normal child, except for taking care of her sick mother. though she tries her hardest to keep ever... Altro

the beginning
painful job
a last day of sanctuary
dark nights
weird day
a dull night
broken hearts
a kidnap fail
a wake up call
sticks and stones
Mr.crazy
pitty point
sleeping beauty
humpty dumpty
a pain
a call for help
the past
unholy day
running threw hell
hitchhiker's
three foxes two hounds
to quiet for them
number on prize
home
nightmare
peace
morning break
packing
home sweet home
thoughts alone
morning after
bodies
mental breakdown
dreadful morning
last talk
tension
walking home
hitchhiking
Kidnapping
escape
day off
tournament
aftermath
awake
attempted
spider
kills
daydreaming
Alone
The news
The end of tales

a helping hand

192 1 0
Da pinkcristmastree

Toby walked threw the door of his home, his head down. He felt guilty on what he did to (Y/n), he wanted to say how sorry he was. He looked up and saw the place the same as he left it, but she was nowhere in sight. He looked around and couldn't find her, he panicked and looked outside. He looked to see her shoe print, which he had along with two others. Anger build up knowing who those belong to, he smiled and walked to an old friends house.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
(??? P.O.V)
I was sitting on the floor reading a book, since I had nothing better to do. I had stocked up on food, for about a week since I was getting sick and didn't want to leave a trace. I jumped when my door was banged on, I stood up and walked to the door. I knew Toby or Jeff was at my door, since Jeff's was an ass and will knock as loud as he could to piss me off. Toby knocks loud since he doesn't know his own straight, and tends to come to my house for emergency's only. I opened the door and was greeted by the twitching boy, he seemed scared, hurt, and pissed. I sighed knowing I had to talk to Tim or Brian, since they loved making Toby miserable.
" What did they do" I asked ready to hear him cry.
" They took my friend" he cried out grabbing the taller male.
he sighed and grabbed Toby's arms and pulled them off of him.
" Do you want me to help get her back" I asked knowing I'll regret later.
Toby nodded pulling me into a hug, I sighed since I hated being touched.
" Let me go" I hissed.
Toby nodded and backed away, he looked up and smiled.
" Your the best Jack, thank you" Toby yelled running back to his place.
Jack sighed and walked into his house and walked to his bed, to get sleep before he had to help Toby.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

230 10 11
In the heart of a picturesque town lies a /love/ story driven by jealousy and possessiveness. As Toby's infatuation descends into a chilling game of...
4.4K 130 18
Toby's fallen madly in love with you. Your at a shitty summer camp and you need something to make your life a bit more fun but Toby has other plans f...
32.7K 895 12
Sometimes life doesn't go to plan. Sometimes the people you love, don't love you back. Sometimes, you get fed up with some people and take matters in...
298 9 10
(This is my first fan-fic but anyways also your backstory is based of my Creepypasta OC :P (not rlly) ) You ran away from an abusive home and someone...