Trapped (ticci Toby x reader)

By pinkcristmastree

(Y/n) is a normal child, except for taking care of her sick mother. though she tries her hardest to keep ever... More

the beginning
painful job
a last day of sanctuary
dark nights
weird day
a dull night
broken hearts
a kidnap fail
a wake up call
sticks and stones
Mr.crazy
pitty point
sleeping beauty
humpty dumpty
a pain
a call for help
unholy day
a helping hand
running threw hell
hitchhiker's
three foxes two hounds
to quiet for them
number on prize
home
nightmare
peace
morning break
packing
home sweet home
thoughts alone
morning after
bodies
mental breakdown
dreadful morning
last talk
tension
walking home
hitchhiking
Kidnapping
escape
day off
tournament
aftermath
awake
attempted
spider
kills
daydreaming
Alone
The news
The end of tales

the past

229 1 0
By pinkcristmastree

The birds sang, though Toby didn't get annoyed since he was in a deep slumber. Though the bird didn't help him get to sleep, since he really hated the sound of birds due to his father. Who would bring him for walks than lock him in a cage, he would have to be alone and listen to birds who sang. It sound like they were mocking him, while he cried for help. After years of being locked up, and laughed at by the birds he ended up hating them. His mother would worry about him since, he would cut off birds wings. He'd put them in a cage which was held in his room, his mother noticed this right away but never found out the reason for his behavior. Until she had Lyra stay home instead of going to collage, since Toby loved her and Lyra didn't have a good job yet. She looked at birds till her father was with her little brother, she worried since he was only 13 years old. She found out that her father locked her brother up and left to get drunk, she ended up breaking the lock and calling her mother who was working in the office at the school. This caused Connie and and his father to get a divorce. he saw glade he got away from his father, until his sister died. His mother got together with him, since she couldn't handle the stress or the lose of her daughter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 26 12
Y/N is a normal girl... or so she thinks, she is 18 and lives alone until one night a cat comes to her window... and everything changes... (())(())(...
75.6K 2.1K 15
Y/n is a only child, she knows near nothing of the real world except from what she's read in books. Her parents have an unnatural obsession over her...
5.4K 170 10
( short and graphic, viewer be warned) You let out a sigh as you rested your head on his shoulder. He smelled man... He smelled so fucking bad... Bu...
54.5K 1.9K 27
(Y/n) was just your average, everyday young adult who loved to read books, take walks, and enjoy the beautiful scenery that the woods just beyond her...