Trapped (ticci Toby x reader)

By pinkcristmastree

(Y/n) is a normal child, except for taking care of her sick mother. though she tries her hardest to keep ever... More

the beginning
painful job
a last day of sanctuary
dark nights
weird day
a dull night
broken hearts
a kidnap fail
a wake up call
sticks and stones
Mr.crazy
pitty point
humpty dumpty
a pain
a call for help
the past
unholy day
a helping hand
running threw hell
hitchhiker's
three foxes two hounds
to quiet for them
number on prize
home
nightmare
peace
morning break
packing
home sweet home
thoughts alone
morning after
bodies
mental breakdown
dreadful morning
last talk
tension
walking home
hitchhiking
Kidnapping
escape
day off
tournament
aftermath
awake
attempted
spider
kills
daydreaming
Alone
The news
The end of tales

sleeping beauty

282 4 0
By pinkcristmastree

(Y/n) looked around while Toby carried her, so she could find her way out.

" stop looking around" he hissed. " Do you want to walk".

she looked down not wanting her arm or neck to hurt anymore, she sighed hoping this was all a dream and she would wake up in her bed. she closed her eyes to get a little more sleep, but ended up falling into a deep sleep.

Toby looked down and saw her sleeping body, he smiled seeing her snuggled up to his chest. He looked up and kept walking, till he found a good place to rest. he knew he was go to fall soon, since he was wobbling a lot. He walked down a hill, almost falling on his face. He got to the bottom of the hill, and limped to a big tree. He slid down to the ground and took a rest, he looked back down and saw her sleeping body. He smiled at her soft smile, though he knew when she woke up it would be gone. He moved his Hand to her cheek, he sighed wishing he could feel. He looked around and saw the cost was clear, he smiled and looked back at her. He loved everything about (Y/n), ever since you two were kids.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 170 10
( short and graphic, viewer be warned) You let out a sigh as you rested your head on his shoulder. He smelled man... He smelled so fucking bad... Bu...
100K 2.7K 38
13 chances 13 chances to kill her 13 chances to live. 13 Just 13 ???: "Time to Go To Sleep, little kitten..." Twelve to ten. Nine to seven. Six to fo...
791K 15.5K 44
Because psycho murderers would make great parents, don't ya think?! This isn't just for a female reader, but He/She. Here are the Creepypastas I've w...
14.4K 466 17
"Toby believes it's something greater that coerced his mind any time he became violent. It was not his own will to kill but someone else's order infi...