Light of my life (FANFIC)

By Devilish_angelR

Fan fiction #1 in OSO and GKS. #3 Rikara on 15 june #2 Rikara on 16 june More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Teaser
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Epilogue

Chapter 65

1.9K 158 66
By Devilish_angelR

The rest of the day went like hide and seek for Omkara, he would hide around the corner whenever Gauri tries to seek him knowing very well that one serious glare from his chiraiyya he will end up spilling the secrets. Fearing about God knows what kind of punishment will his chiraiyya awards him this time.

He sneaked away from the home and spent the rest of the day in his studio painting the pictures and off course practicing how to lie without getting caught.

Day rolled by and it's already evening, Omkara stood in front of Oberoi Mansion walking To and from in the garden, not knowing what to do.

"Are you searching for anything, Sir? " Khanna asked coming near Omkara.

"Yes, for a plan to escape." Omkara mumbled.

"Sorry, sir? " Khanna asked confused.

"Nothing, I was just having some fresh air." Omkara said taking a deep breathe and smiling.

"Okay sir." Khanna said with a confused look.

"What do I do now? Gauri was suspicious about me and I can't even lie properly to her and I don't even have a plan to distract her. What to do?" Omkara thought continuing his pendulum movement.

"What's that Khanna?" Omkara asked looking a big bag Khanna was carrying towards the garage.

"Sir, it's the camping tent that was laying in the store room, Jhanvi mam asked me to keep it in Garage." Khanna said and walked towards the garage.

"Wait." Omkara stopped Khanna. "Give that tent to me, I am camping tonight." Omkara said looking happily.

"Where are you camping, sir?" Khanna asked.

"In our garden." Omkara said smiling big as he found a solution to his problem.

"Go and install the tent in the garden, Khanna." Omkara instructed.

"Okay sir." Khanna said walked towards the Garden scratching his head confused about Omkara's actions.

"Maa... Maa... Maa... " Rudra called Jhanvi shaking his head with dramatic effect.

"Aagaya Drama queen." Jhanvi said to Pinky dusting her flour covered hands.

"He's a darling." Pinky said pinching Rudra's cheek.

"Maa and chotimaa what's for dinner tonight?" Rudra asked jumping and settling himself in the kitchen island.

"Tepla." Pinky said kneading the flour.

"I don't want Tepla, why can't you guys make some pizza's or Burger's for dinner?" Rudra asked making a face.

"O kya hai na beta, unfortunately you are born in to a Indian family not an Western family to make Pizza's and burgers for dinner." Jhanvi said making Rudra pout.

"But I don't like Tepla." Rudra whined. "My taste buds are dying eating this Boring Home food daily."

"Ha... The round side pizza toh bade acche lag the tumhe, and when it comes to the healthy homemade Tepla, you won't like it." Jhanvi said pointing the rolling pin near Rudra's face, "Chup chap eat the Tepla or no food for you."

"Chotimaa... " Rudra said hugging Pinky to rescue him.

"Leave him, Jhanvi." Pinky said patting Rudra's hair, "Let him eat something of his choice, poor guy waise bhi he keeps on eating healthy food in the name of diet everyday, he was craving for pizza let him order it from outside."

"This idiot knows how to make his work done." Jhanvi said narrowing her eyes at Rudra.

Rudra pouted hiding his face in Pinky's duppatta.

"You go and order yourself a pizza or whatever you want." Pinky said making Rudra grin happily.

"Thank you Chotimaa, " He said giving a bear hug to Pinky, "And thank you Maa." He said hugging Jhanvi.

"Drama queen." Pinky and Jhanvi said smiling.

"I am going to order Pizza from my favourite outlet." Rudra said happily ordering the pizza in his mobile.

"Rudy bhaiyya, Have you seen, Omkaraji?" Gauri asked coming towards Rudra, who was standing near the doorstep of OM.

"No, bhabhi. Why? Didn't he came home yet?" Rudra asked looking at his watch.

"No Rudy bhaiyya, it's 10 pm and he's not home yet." Gauri said worried.

"Ajeeb hai yaar, what was happening O, who would be home by 6 was not home yet and my pizza that should be delivered in 30 minutes is not delivered yet. What's happening? The nation wants to know." Rudra said punching the wall.

"Ouch! That hurts." He said shaking his hand. "Did you called him, Bhabhi? "

"Yes, but he's not lifting the call." Gauri said showing her mobile.

"Hmm." Rudra said acting like thinking, "Khanna, do you know anything about O? "

"Yes sir, O is the 15 th letter in alphabets." Khanna replied.

"So funny." Rudra said sarcastically, "I am asking about my long haired brother, O."

"Omkara sir, He was in the garden area chilling in the tent." Khanna said pointing towards the direction of the garden.

"Tent??" Gauri and Rudra asked in unison and Khanna shrugged.

"What's he doing in the Tent, when it's freezing outside? " Rudra wondered.

"This Omkaraji, won't let me live in peace." Gauri said walking towards the garden area.

Rudra and Gauri walked into the Garden and found Omkara laying on a rocking camping chair reading a book.

"Omkaraji! What are you doing here?" Gauri asked exasperated walking towards Omkara, "What type of childishness is it? Camping in your own garden when there's a snow fall outside?!"

"Jaan, I am enjoying the weather." Omkara said opening his arms wide and gesturing towards his surroundings.

"Enough if the enjoyment, get inside before you fall sick." Gauri said trying to pull Omkara off the chair.

"Jaan, please let me stay here, it's nice." Omkara said not moving an inch.

"What do I do with this man kid!" Gauri said holding her palm against her forehead. "Omkaraji, you will fall sick."

"Yes, O." Rudra said supporting Gauri, "Listen to Bhabhi and get inside the house, if you are so interested in camping, we all can plan and go for a camping trip."

"Yes, get inside, Omkara ji." Gauri said trying again to pull Omkara.

"Jaan, please let me stay here at least for a while." Omkara requested.

"You didn't even had your food." Gauri said, "And you won't lift your phone, acts like a stubborn kid, what do I do?"

"My phone was on silent and I am enjoying the nature, seeking inspiration.. " Omkara said trying to keep his face neutral.

"Okay, you can seek your inspiration later but come inside and have food first." Gauri requested.

"Don't worry, Jaan." Omkara said, "I already had my dinner."

"You had?"

"Yes, just now I finished this super delicious pizza." Omkara said pointing towards the pizza box that was laying on the ground beside his chair. "A pizza delivery guy delivered this to me and the surprising matter is that, I didn't even ordered for one, seems like I have a guardian angel."

"Pizza?" Gauri said and turned towards Rudra, who was looking at the pizza box with crying face.

"Rudy bhaiyya." Gauri called softly.

"That's the pizza, I had been waiting for two hours." Rudra said taking the empty pizza box in his hand, "this is the pizza for which I heard all the taunts from mom and I have been starving from evening waiting to eat this pizza, And this O ate it." Rudra cried making Gauri narrow her eyes at her husband and Omkara to hide his face behind the book, he was reading.

"Don't cry, Rudy bhaiyya." Gauri said consoling Rudra, "You can still order a fresh pizza."

"It's almost 12 and the shop would have been closed." Rudra cried. "This long haired guy steals food, this guy won't even let me have my food."

"Rudy bhaiyya, what do we do now?" Gauri asked.

"What do I do now? Go and eat the cold Teplas, I don't even have a choice since I have been starving from evening waiting for the pizza unaware of the fact that there was pizza chor in our house." Rudra said looking at Omkara with a angry expression.

"Don't worry, Rudy bhaiyya, I will heat up the Teplas for you." Gauri assured.

"I will help you." Omkara offered.

"Waah, you did everything and now acting like a Mahaan." Rudra mocked.

"Bhaiyya, don't waste your energy arguing with him." Gauri said giving a glare to Omkara, "Let's go inside and You can have Teplas." Gauri said walked towards the door with Rudra and Omkara following her.

As they were about to near the door of the OM, they found Jhanvi and Pinky walking through the gates of OM.

"What are you kids doing outside in the night?" Pinky asked raising her brow.

"We were enjoying the nature." Omkara answered quickly beating Gauri and Rudra.

"These kids also na." Jhanvi said to Pinky.

"When did you guys started going to Night shows in the theatres?" Omkara asked.

"Night show! Silly boy, why would we go to night shows, we already came a far way long from the stage of going to night shows in theatres." Pinky said whacking Omkara's arm playfully.

"Then where are you guys coming from?" Omkara asked.

"We went for a walk till the end of the street." Jhanvi said smiling, "To donate the leftover food and Teplas to the poor, what's the use of storing them in refrigerator."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.6K 3.5K 19
This story is a joint effort...My friend Lubna and i are working together on this.. It's a rikara story on the present track....read to find out more...
32.7K 1.2K 15
May be inspired. But don't copy, plagiarize, or take other people's work. This is my original work. (Belum revisi) By. Desy 😐 From August 28 - 25 O...
8.8K 959 10
As an artist, Omkara spent his life with utter simplicity. With little or no interest in marriage, he found himself off-gaurd when his friend request...