Tyrus - the Sequel

By crackheaddraco

This is a continuing story based off of the show Andi Mack, which recently ended. Tj and Cyrus got together... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
Epilogue

16

946 26 45
By crackheaddraco

idk where im going with this

Pov - Cyrus

"Wake up! Wake up!" my little cousin shouts running into my room. She throws herself on my bed and shouts for me to wake up.

My eyes open slowly, knowing it's too early for them to open. I check the time.

"Maryanne, it's 7 a.m." I say.

She giggles. "Get up were doing presents!" she says. That explains why she's so energetic.

"No, we don't do that until everyone is here," I say, putting my head back down on my pillow. "I'm going back to bed, ok?"

"Okay" she sighs. "No one else is up anyway,"

"Well, it is 7 a.m." I make a point.

She sits on the bed for a moment before she asks, "Can I stay with you?"

I let out a soft smile. "Yeah sure, why not?"

Maryanne cuddles up close to me and I put my arm around her.  Yeah, I'm a great cousin.

"Try to go back to sleep okay?" I say.

She yawns. "Okay,"  I watch as her eyes close.  After when I think she's asleep, I go back to sleep too.

"Wake up! Wake up!" a noise comes into my room for the second time.

"Maryanne, it's 7 a.m." I say, sleepy.

"I'm right here," a little voice says from next to me.  Its Maryanne.

"Do I look like Maryanne to you?" the voice says again. I'm too lazy to figure out who's it is.

"5 more minutes," I say.

"No," the voice says.  I here the human figure walking towards me.

Suddenly the person lays on top of me. "What the hell?" I say/shout.

"Language!" Maryanne says. 

I open my eyes and Tj's body is across my stomach. 

"Wake up, you're the last one up," he says.  Well, I'm for sure awake now.

"Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe without air, Teej," I say.

He giggles and gets off of me.  Tj grabs both my hands and pulls me in a sitting position. 

"Get up babe," he says.

I groan. "I don't want to,"

"Maryanne, come help me," Tj tells her.  He's so good with kids its unreal.

She pushes on my back, trying to get me to stand as Tj pulls me up with his hands. When I'm standing I give Tj the, 'really?', look.  

"Good morning Underdog," he says with a smile on his face.

"Good morning," I say, trying to keep a smile from peeking out. He gives me a quick kiss on the lips and keeps hold of my hands. I give him a quick kiss of my own, both of us unable to contain our smiles.

"Ew, gross," Maryanne says, covering her eyes.

Tj goes over to Maryanne and starts tickling her.  She screams and laughs.  I can't help but smile at Tj's relationship with children like Maryanne.  Tj picks her and holds her like a princess.  

"C'mon Cy," Tj says heading out my bedroom door.  I follow him out the door.

"Cyrus you're boyfriend is the best," Maryanne says making both me and Tj giggle.

"Yeah, I know," Tj says.  I playfully slap his arm as Maryanne giggles.

We go down the stairs into the main room where my family and friends sit.  We do this every Hanukkah.  We all sit and give out gifts, for we have to do it for 9 days.  We always do it the day after.  So like, yesterday was the first day, so the next day, we open the gifts from the first day.  Its confusing but it's tradition. The gifts gradually get better deeper into Hanukkah.

I sit next to Andi and Tj sits next to me.  Maryanne sits in Tj's lap.  I'm kind of jealous she's not in mine, but Tj is better with kids than I am.

We then do the traditional gift giving trade-off.  Tj gives me my favorite chocolate chocolate chip muffins, and I give him my homemade blueberry macadamia nut muffins, I know he likes them.

"You know me so well," Tj says, blushing.  

The rest of the gifts are either cash or gift cards, but they all build up by the end of the week.

After the exchanging, me and all my friends it with each other on the carpet.  Maryanne, still sitting in Tj's lap.

"Are you excited for later," she says, turning to face him.

"What's happening later?" he asks.

Everyone gasps. "You don't know?" Andi says.

"Don't know what?" Tj says, confused.

"It's a tradition that on the second day of Hanukkah, we spend it in town," I say. "We go bowling and then eat at the same crappy Applebees every year."

"That sounds chill," Tj says.  (aftwon:  WHERE ARE MY DOAFP FANS OUT THERE HAHAHAHAHAHAH)

"Yeah, it's really fun," Maryanne says.  

"Well, I'm looking forward to it then," Tj says to Maryanne, making her giggle.

I look at Tj.  I admire his work with kids.  Not to mention, he's adorable when around them.

"What?" Tj asks.

"Nothing," I say, looking at him still. A smile starts to form on my face.

He looks back forward, then back a me. "Stop looking at me," he says, laughing.

"No," I say, childishly.  He rolls his eyes and puts his arm around me to pull me in.  Maryanne laughs at me. 

"Why must you do this to me?" I say.

"You know you like it," he says.

"I do," I say.  He kisses the top of my head.

pov - the phone

j: why tf were you screen recording my story?

k: why tf do you care?

j: what are you doing with it

k: thats none of your business

j: why tho?

k: why do you care?

j: bc i care about my friends what are you gonna do with it

k: youll see

j: thats not good is it

k: i dunno

                                                                      this user has blocked you

pov - Tj

I drive Cyrus, Amber, Andi, and Jonah to the bowling alley.  Buffy and Marty went with some of Cyrus's family.  He has so much family, it's hard to keep track.

Cyrus looks out the window as the buildings pass by. 

"What are you thinking about?" I ask him.

He sighs. "Nothing."

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Just a little stress from all the family and stuff.  I don't do well with large crowds," he says.

I reach over for his hand, still keeping my eyes on the road. "Don't worry, I'll be here with you," I can see him smile out of the corner of me eye.

"Awwww," Amber says from the back seat.

"Shut up," I say, making us all laugh.

We arrive at the bowling alley.  When we get out of the car I slip my hand in Cyrus's.  Its been a while since we've been alone together, we haven't really had the time.  Sometimes its nice to act like were the only two people on earth.  The feeling of his warm hand in mine makes me feel were alone in the midst of people.  

We all walk inside and Maryanne instantly runs towards us.

"Took you long enough!" she says, embracing me in a hug. "C'mon, I saved an alley for us," 

We follow her to an alley and put our names in.  The game starts and we all go one by one.  Amber starts off with a strike.  Jonah then only knocks down 7 pins.  I go and get a strike. 

"It's in our blood, man" I say high-fiving Amber. 

Cyrus then goes, pushing the ball towards the pins, but ends up with a gutter ball.  He throws his hands up. 

"But it was supposed to go in," he says.  Sometimes I can't help but notice how adorable he is sometimes.  He comes over and stands by me. 

"I don't understand bowling," he says.

"Yeah me neither," I say.

He looks at me, "Says the guy who just got a strike,"

"Hey, I never said I was bad at it," I say. 

Maryanne goes and knocks down pins. 

"SHE GOT A HIGHER SCORE THEN ME!!" Cyrus says.

"Calm down Cy, you're getting too much over your head," he giggles at my comment.

After some strikes and gutter balls, the game ends.  Leaving Amber in first, me in second.  Its just a Kippen family gift I guess.

We all sit around our alley as we wait for the other games to end.  

"You know what we should do?" Cyrus asks me.

"What?" I ask.

"We should walk to Applebees," 

"Walk?" I say.

"Yeah, unless you don't want to." he says.

"No, I want to, of course I want to.  I love romantic strolls," I say.

He giggles. "Me too,"

Cyrus goes over to tell his mom that we're leaving to Applebees.  I know she's fine with it when Cyrus comes back to me with a smile on his face.  He slides his hand into mine as he approaches me. 

"Lets go," he says, interlocking my fingers.

We walk outside and walk towards the direction of Applebees.  It's about a 15 minute walk, so we have time.

"My friends once told me this funny story once," I say to Cyrus. "It was about a girl and she sent a post to a group chat.  It was a woman doing wildly inappropriate things and a guy playing violin in the background.  It was the funniest thing because the guy was wearing spandex and was very much out of shape.  That post got one girl in trouble, while another kid was sent to the hospital.  The story made no logical sense, but it was pretty funny to talk about." 

"That sounds great," Cyrus says laughing.

"Yeah, and you wanna know something, it's all true." I say. His eyes go wide.

"No," he says in disbelief.

"Yes, here I'll show you," I stop to open my phone.  After scrolling thru my saved I find the video of the girl, the guy, and the violin.  About 10 seconds in, Cyrus can't breathe.  

"You good there?" I ask Cyrus.

"No," he's laughing harder than a hyena.  After the video is over, he can't catch his breath.

"Do I need to get you an inhaler?" I ask, laughing with him.

"No, I'm good," Cyrus peeps out between wheezes.

After our laughter had settled, we continue our walk hand in hand. I swing our hands back and forth as we walk.  A smile beaming across Cyrus's face.  The setting sun shines on his face, making him glow.  He can pull off a perfect golden hour shot.  I don't know how I got myself up with a boy like him, and I'm very lucky to have him. I wouldn't trade him for the world. 

"I love you, Cyrus," I say out of no where.

"That was really random," he says.

"I know, I just want to give you appreciation you deserve," 

"Then I'll give you the appreciation you deserve, I love you too," he says, his smile wider.

I lean over and kiss his forehead.  

"We are the CEOs of forehead kisses," he says.

"Facts,"

We arrive at Applebees about 15 minutes of walking and goofing around.  Some of the family is already there, but not everybody.  

"That walk was a good idea, I had fun," I say to Cyrus.

"I had fun too," he says.

When everyone arrives, we sit at a table with our friend group. 

"So, why do we eat at Applebees for the second day of Hanukkah?" Andi asks.

"Its because my mom doesn't have enough food in the house, so we just go out to eat.  And during the day, my mom goes and gets food for the next day," Cyrus says.

"But why Applebees?"

"Because its cheap," Cyrus says picking up a mozzarella stick.  We giggle at his comment. 

"So what's tomorrows adventure?" I ask.

"We mostly just hang around with each other.  Everyone usually spends the night at my house tomorrow. Can you come?" He asks me.

"Yeah, of course." I say.

"Great," Cyrus says with a smile.  His smile is so pure and makes my heart beat faster.  I want to kiss his lips so bad, but were in public, and I know its not that easy.

After some moments of little conversation, Cyrus says, "Oh you guys have to watch this video its so funny," He pulls out his phone and shows everyone the video that I showed and sent him earlier. 

"What the hell is that?" Jonah says laughing. 

The whole table erupts in laughter.  I see a few people staring at us from other tables, but we don't mind.  Were living in the moment.

"The spandex! THE SPANDEX!" Buffy laughs, making everyone at the table laugh even more. 

"Stop, my stomach hurts," Andi says. The laughter dies as we catch our breathe.

"That was the best thing I've ever seen," Jonah says. "Can you send that to me?" 

I watch as Cyrus sends the video to Jonah via our Instagram group chat. 

"Nice, thanks Cy," Jonah says with a bright smile on his face. 

Suddenly, the smile disappears. Jonah looks serious now, frightened even.  Everyone at the table has noticed it. 

"What's wrong Jonah?" I ask.

"You need to see this," Jonah says, handing me his phone. "You too," he says looking at Cyrus.

Cyrus peeks at the phone over my shoulder.  My stomach drops to the floor.

sorry for the cliffhanger hahaha sorry if this is badly written my mind has been blank recently

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 433 13
(Completed) "TJ," I say, "I love you." "I know," he says with a smile. "You married me." He lets the words float for a second before adding, "I love...
61.2K 3.8K 180
{4 seasons and complete} Tyrus, Ambi, Muffy, and Wonah are adults now, but growing up and having families brings new kinds of challenges. Through the...
2.4K 146 10
(Completed) Iris always thought she was straight, but that assumption is put on trial when she meets a kind-hearted girl named Libby at her younger b...
80.3K 2.2K 81
These are one shots of characters from Andi Mack. The couples that will be written in this book are: β€’Tyrus (TJ x Cyrus) β€’Ambi (Andi x Amber) β€’Muffy...