16

idk where im going with this

Pov - Cyrus

"Wake up! Wake up!" my little cousin shouts running into my room. She throws herself on my bed and shouts for me to wake up.

My eyes open slowly, knowing it's too early for them to open. I check the time.

"Maryanne, it's 7 a.m." I say.

She giggles. "Get up were doing presents!" she says. That explains why she's so energetic.

"No, we don't do that until everyone is here," I say, putting my head back down on my pillow. "I'm going back to bed, ok?"

"Okay" she sighs. "No one else is up anyway,"

"Well, it is 7 a.m." I make a point.

She sits on the bed for a moment before she asks, "Can I stay with you?"

I let out a soft smile. "Yeah sure, why not?"

Maryanne cuddles up close to me and I put my arm around her.  Yeah, I'm a great cousin.

"Try to go back to sleep okay?" I say.

She yawns. "Okay,"  I watch as her eyes close.  After when I think she's asleep, I go back to sleep too.

"Wake up! Wake up!" a noise comes into my room for the second time.

"Maryanne, it's 7 a.m." I say, sleepy.

"I'm right here," a little voice says from next to me.  Its Maryanne.

"Do I look like Maryanne to you?" the voice says again. I'm too lazy to figure out who's it is.

"5 more minutes," I say.

"No," the voice says.  I here the human figure walking towards me.

Suddenly the person lays on top of me. "What the hell?" I say/shout.

"Language!" Maryanne says. 

I open my eyes and Tj's body is across my stomach. 

"Wake up, you're the last one up," he says.  Well, I'm for sure awake now.

"Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe without air, Teej," I say.

He giggles and gets off of me.  Tj grabs both my hands and pulls me in a sitting position. 

"Get up babe," he says.

I groan. "I don't want to,"

"Maryanne, come help me," Tj tells her.  He's so good with kids its unreal.

She pushes on my back, trying to get me to stand as Tj pulls me up with his hands. When I'm standing I give Tj the, 'really?', look.  

"Good morning Underdog," he says with a smile on his face.

"Good morning," I say, trying to keep a smile from peeking out. He gives me a quick kiss on the lips and keeps hold of my hands. I give him a quick kiss of my own, both of us unable to contain our smiles.

"Ew, gross," Maryanne says, covering her eyes.

Tj goes over to Maryanne and starts tickling her.  She screams and laughs.  I can't help but smile at Tj's relationship with children like Maryanne.  Tj picks her and holds her like a princess.  

"C'mon Cy," Tj says heading out my bedroom door.  I follow him out the door.

"Cyrus you're boyfriend is the best," Maryanne says making both me and Tj giggle.