Soul bound(part 2)

By Srarkitty

Marinette is struggling with the fact that Damian Wayne is her soulmate. She knows how much he loves her and... More

Our Future
Broken
Surprise
Happyest day
Liar Rossi snaps
Im sorry.....what?
Gender
A/n
End
A/n
A/n
A/n

A/n

4.5K 39 2
By Srarkitty

Hi people just here to tell you all that my little sister just started working on Wattpad and is just as obsessed with Dc as I am! Check her out please! Her username is virgowitch01 and she's been having some shit happen recently and I'm hoping this can get her mind of things.....

New chapters in progress for this book and for "miraculous holder in Gotham" so be ready.
Love you all❤️

(Though the pic was funny because me and my sis are both virgos😜)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

619K 37.7K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
21.2K 786 13
"A rivalry between the black cat Miraculous holder and a Robin had been something that had gone on for generations.Each Ladybug had to choose one.Fro...
Soul bound By Me

Fanfiction

61.8K 1.3K 6
When a person turns 15, they Receive a ring tattooed on their ring finger or Marriage finger. This ring is the color of your soulmates heart, and the...
56.2K 1.5K 19
For thousands of years both angels and demon's has had soulmates.There has been a few rear cases of a demon and angel being soulmates.How ever the ch...