We Found Love

By fae_and_fanfic

Your mother had always told you that magic was real and meant to find you again, even after she passed away... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Thank you! <3
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Thank you <3
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Yay!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Thank you so much!
Final Chapter Reveal
Chapter 18
9K! šŸ˜

Prologue

4K 57 0
By fae_and_fanfic

COPYRIGHT STATEMENT
Copyright © 2020
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying without the prior written permission of the publisher.

This is a work of fanfiction. All characters are owned by J.K Rowling and places and events are owned and were created from the author's imagination.

******
Please be courteous to myself and the other writers here on WattPad! Let's think for ourselves, not use the ideas of others, and treat each other with kindness!
******

DEDICATION
To those who love fanfiction and literature.
This one is for you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404K 7.3K 39
These are stories/imagines/one-shots I have came up with or that have been requested by readers, about Newt Scamander from Fantastic Beasts and Where...
3.4K 44 27
Heidi Ravenclaw - yes, like Rowena Ravenclaw, the famous telekinetic witch and Hogwarts founder - has been obsessed with magical creatures ever since...
1M 34.8K 37
The blonde gazed at him, mapping out his face, including the worry tainting it, "We'll find your creatures, Mr. Scamander. I promise." This caught th...
72.8K 3.1K 51
Newt's travel ban was not in place until after his book was published and he was able to visit Tina in New York before then. They become close, very...