The Fallen Crows | Haikyuu...

Від Lunargirlj

Hey hey hey! It's your trash panda of a creator back at it again with a Haikyuu!! AU! And a very sad one at t... Більше

Chapter 1 | Special Class Files
Chapter 2 | Class E-1
Chapter 3 | The Day
Chapter 4 | Fun
Chapter 5 | Volunteer Work
Chapter 6 | Animals
Chapter 7 | The Forest Sanctuary
Chapter 8 | Good Morning
Chapter 10 | Worries
Happy Easter! | Easter Special ft. mom squad
Chapter 11 | Fun Times
Chapter 12 | Going Home
Chapter 13 | Days Passing By
Chapter 14 | The Mystery of Suga
Chapter 15 | Hospitalized
Happy Pride Month!
Vote

Chapter 9 | Clean-Up & Playing

1.2K 39 45
Від Lunargirlj

As soon as they realized the two calm boys left, the rest soon scurried after them.

The leaders of each school gathered their fellow classmates and handed out tools.

Fukurodani was in charge of carrying bags and Karasuno just picked up trash. There was a promise of being able to swim and play around after they finished their work.

The groups were by year, so there was no hassle to decide groups.

{ ~ }

Fukurodani really had barely any first years. Only two. They both had ADHD, so we're just as hyperactive as Hinata. However, Onaga was a little awkward. Onaga was diabetic as well.

While Hinata and Anahori were running around, collecting trash quicker than mad lads against Bokuto, Onaga peacefully followed the other three first years.

Kageyama intensely stared at Onaga for no damn reason. Because he's Kageyama. He does that. It scared him. Tsukishima just got all the stuff on any high spots, then Kageyama started doing that, then Hinata tried, and now it's a competition between the two. At one point, Hinata tripped backwards and rolled into the water, getting swept away. Daichi went after him and scolded him, obviously.

Yamaguchi hit his leg on the rocks, twice. the poor cinnamon roll.

Akaashi...was scared, honestly-

He's the only second year in Fukurodani, so he had to deal with Tanaka and Nishinoya's chaotic energy and eternal questioning.

Luckily, Ennoshita was there to help. And two other volunteers that went to the school, but had no real disabilities. The female volunteers from Karasuno just asked those two because they seemed like decent human beings and reacted fine. It was two boys, Kinoshita and Narita. The three sane Karasuno boys spoke with Akaashi like normal human beings while Tanaka and Nishinoya tried sparking the females' attentions.

Those females were just counting up the trash and pointing out areas that could use help.

The females that usually attended the camp were volunteer mangers. The schools limit it to one, but let the managers invite one other person to train to be a manager.

Kiyoko Shimizu is a intelligent, beautiful track and field student. She's a fairly kind person, but not exactly oblivious to everything. However, her small friend, Hitoka Yachi is very anxious and oblivious, the complete opposite of Kiyoko. However, they're both smart, no doubt about it. And caring.

Fukurodani's managers were as hyperactive and interesting as the team itself. Yukie Shirofuku loves food, like every woman does. It's her only love and life. Her friend, Kaori Suzumeda, is a little more sane than her, at the very least.

Third years...Bokuto.

Bokuto was being his usual chaotic self. Suga let him talk to him, like he was dealing with a sugar hyper child. The rest of the third years chilled with Asahi and Daichi. They were okay. Until the Hinata thing. But he's okay.

H e i s p e r f e c t l y f i n e .

Y e s .

They cleaned up by noon, where the sun was fully rises, so they had time to mess around.

The teachers left to start dinner.

Hinata pulled off his shirt, struggling at one point. He took off his hearing aids, setting them tucked between his folded shirt.

"KAGEYAMAAAA!" Hinata ran after his friend.

"What?!"

"Wanna see who can swim the farthest?"

"Sure. I'm gonna win!"

"In your dreams!" The boys raced towards the water, running past Akaashi who was already in first.

"Watch out, Hinata!" Suga yelled back as he took off his shirt.

"WOOOOOO!" Bokuto screeched as he threw off his jacket, which Akaashi caught midair very casually. Too casually. Very scary casually.

"Tanaka, look at that cliff!" Nishinoya grinned, pointing at the small cliff Yamaguchi got hurt at earlier.

"But look at the managers!" Tanaka grinned, pointing at the managers getting into the water already. So far, Fukurodani was already in the water, messing around. The third years from Karasuno were in, it was just Tanaka, Nishinoya, Yamaguchi, and Tsukishima left.

"AGHHKAAASHIIII"!"

Akaashi looked across the water with his blunt expression. Questioning everything.

Suga laughed wholesomely.

"I'd start questioning my own name if he kept calling me that!"

"sometimes I do question if my name is Akaashi."

Suga laughed even harder. Akaashi sighed, looking towards his upperclassman.

"Yes, Bokuto-San?"

"Let's play Chicken with Suga and Daichi!"

Akaashi looked back at the two, tilting his head.

"Sure!" Suga grinned. Daichi looked a little distressed, but he's always distressed.

Fukurodani, Asahi, and Ennoshita made a ring around the four of them as the taller boys got the smaller boys on their shoulders.

Suga grinned at Akaashi, who gave off a small smile.

"GOO!"

Bokuto nearly knocked Akaashi off balance because he went forward so quick.

Daichi used more cautious steps as Suga got ready to use brute force to shove the owl over. Suga reached for Akaashi, who grabbed Suga by the hands, trying to push him off. This resulted in a difficult push off.

Akaashi just about overpowered him, shoving him into the water. However, with his counter weight gone, he tumbled forward, causing Bokuto to fall as well. Daichi twisted aside, stumbling backwards into the water and falling on his ass underwater.

Akaashi landed next to Suga, falling underwater. It took a few seconds, but they came up. It was silent for a few seconds and then everyone bursted out in laughter. Akaashi smiled, which he doesn't do often.

{ ~ }

Tanaka stood at the top of the cliff with Nishinoya.

The two grinned, looking at each other.

"ROLLINGGG THUNDERRRR!" Nishinoya front flipped forward into a cannonball, splashing up a bunch of water near Tsukishima and Yamaguchi peacefully swimming near.

"WOOOOOO!" Tanaka just cannonballed into the water, making a even bigger splash on the boys.

"Yamaguchi, wanna come with me on this next one?" Tanaka grinned. Yamaguchi looked back at Tsukishima, who shrugged. Yamaguchi nodded nervously at the 2nd year.

"Cool beans!" Tanaka grabbed his wrist, running towards the cliff and helping him climb up it.

He looked down nervously, feeling his stomach drop. It was like Tanaka sensed his fear.

"Oi, look up, not down." He grinned, tilting his head up. The sun shone beautifully on the water, making it graceful. It gave him a sense of comfort. Yamaguchi nodded eagerly, smiling nervously at Tanaka.

"Cool, let's go!" Tanaka grabbed his wrist and ran off the cliff, letting out a happy yell. They created a big splash, making Nishinoya laugh. Tsukishima spat out a little water in his mouth.

"Wow, that was a nice splash!-"

The water cleared, showing nothing. Tsukishima's eyes widened as the water wavered.

"Tanaka-San? Yamaguchi?"
——————————————————————

A/N: HAHAHAHHA, CLIFFHANGERS! hah, puns. I amuse myself too much. Yeah, so y'all gotta suffer till the next chapter, have fun knowing something happened -3-

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

61.5K 3.2K 15
TRAGEDY | SHOUYOU HINATA PART OF THE 'MURDER OF CROWS' SERIES ❝LOVE is a magnificent thing but, incidentally, it can also give birth to DREADFUL TRAG...
Empty Від Georgina

Фанфіки

6K 266 34
Sugawara, Third year at Karasuno and the Vice captain for the boys volleyball club. Despite that, he has some mental issues happening. Suga feels li...
90.7K 2.3K 32
Shoyo Hinata is living a happy life with a caring mother, wonderful sister, and an amazing volleyball team, along with his boyfriend Kageyama. But w...
887 55 25
⚠️WARNING⚠️ -------------------------- This book may trigger some readers. This book may contain: -Mental illnesses -Assault -Suicide Please read at...