PIERCE , legacies

By -natalics

ā š˜“š˜©š˜¦ š˜±š˜¢š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜µš˜“ š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜Øš˜³š˜¦š˜ŗ š˜“š˜©š˜¦ š˜¤š˜­š˜°š˜“š˜¦š˜“ š˜©š˜¦š˜³ š˜¦š˜ŗš˜¦š˜“ š˜µš˜Ŗš˜­š˜­ š˜§š˜Ŗš˜³š˜¦š˜øš˜°š˜³š˜¬š˜“ š˜¢š˜Æš˜„ š˜±... More

š’‘š’Šš’†š’“š’„š’†
š’Œš’‚š’•š’‰š’†š’“š’Šš’š’† š’—š’‚š’š’†š’š’•š’Šš’š’†
š’‚š’„š’• š’Š; š’š’šš’ˆš’š’‘š’‰š’Šš’š’Šš’„
š’•š’˜š’ , hail mary
š’•š’‰š’“š’†š’† , humanity
š’‡š’š’–š’“ , arachniphobia
š’‡š’Šš’—š’† , honor council
š’”š’Šš’™ , sweet sixteen
š’”š’†š’—š’†š’ , the resurection of antionette valentine
š’†š’Šš’ˆš’‰š’• , the origin of katherine valentine
š’š’Šš’š’† , nightmares
š’•š’†š’ , this is going to be fun
š’†š’š’†š’—š’†š’ , diamonds are a girls best friend
š’•š’˜š’†š’š’—š’† , maple hollows
š’•š’‰š’Šš’“š’•š’†š’†š’ , the revelation
š’‡š’š’–š’“š’•š’†š’†š’ , the death of landon kirby
š’‡š’Šš’‡š’•š’†š’†š’ , miss mystic falls
š’”š’Šš’™š’•š’†š’†š’ , the inevitable end of katherine valentine
š’‚š’„š’• š’Šš’Š; š’š’šš’„š’•š’š’‘š’‰š’Šš’š’Šš’‚
š’”š’†š’—š’†š’š’•š’†š’†š’ , forgetting hope mikaelson
š’†š’Šš’ˆš’‰š’•š’†š’†š’ , peace in storms
š’š’Šš’š’†š’•š’†š’†š’ , envious hearts
š’•š’˜š’†š’š’•š’š , stallions uniform
š’•š’˜š’†š’š’•š’š-š’š’š’† , possessions and confessions
š’•š’˜š’†š’š’•š’š-š’•š’˜š’ , euphoria
š’•š’˜š’†š’š’•š’š-š’•š’‰š’“š’†š’† , the return of hope mikaelson
im back (again) (hopefully)
š’•š’˜š’†š’š’•š’š-š’‡š’š’–š’“ , seeing double
teehee planning the prequel teehee

š’š’š’† , mythic bitch

16K 438 383
By -natalics

❝  this is the part where you run 

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Rafael, Lizzie, and Josie walk down the halls of the Salvatore school, heading to where students will typically smoke weed. Lizzie turns her head. "And on your left, you can see everyones least favorite and most favorite person."

Heels click on the wooden floor, black satin hair swishing back and forth. Her dark red stained lips in the form of a confident smirk. The way her hips swayed side to side, all eyes on her. Her short plaid dress reaching her mid thigh, and a blue blazer with the Salvatore School crest on the left breast.

"Who is that?" Rafael asks, his eyes wide.

Josie sighs, her heart deflating. "Katherine Valentine. Vampire, and the schools Queen Bee."

"She is a mythic bitch." Lizzie says under her breath. "Kitty Kat!"

Katherine turns on her heel, her hair swaying behind her in what feels like slow motion. A smile forms on her face, and she struts towards the trio. "Hey, Liz-Bear, JoJo," She hums. The vampires eyes fall on Rafael. "Who's this?"

"Oh, this is Rafael," Lizzie chirps, patting his arm. "Rafael, this is Katherine."

The dark haired girl holds out her hand, her red nails glistening in the light. Rafael clears his throat, shaking her soft hand slowly. "Nice to meat you," (yes i see the typo but y'all seem to enjoy it so we're keeping it for now)

"Likewise," She pulls her hand away, looking between the two witches. "I'll see you guys at the party?" She asks.

"For sure!" Lizzie blurts, smiling wide. Katherine nods in approval, before strutting off. Lizzies eyes are wide as she looks at Josie and Rafael. "Did you hear that? She wants us at the party!"

Josie frowns. "She's probably going to be with her." Josie says, gesturing to the class they had walked by before with Penelope Park inside.

Lizzie scoffs. "Forget her. Katherine Valentine is finally letting us into her circle."

Rafael looks between the two Siphoner's. "Why is that good? You just called her a bitch two minutes ago." He retorts, confused.

"Katherine is the girl to be friends with." Lizzie explains. "She's the girl guys fall in love with, and the girl girls hate to love. She's the girl everyone wants or wants to be. Regina George of the Salvatore School." She gushes. "Of course, Jo and I have never been on her bad side, but we've never been friends either."

Josie nods. "Katherine has always had her close knit circle. Penelope Park, always by her side. Alyssa Chang used to be apart of their crew, before Alyssa had a mental breakdown and tried to turn Katherines hair purple. Then they burned Alyssas eyebrows off." She rambles.

Rafael huffs. "Damn,"

Katherine swings open Alaric Saltzman's office, a curly headed boy running right into her. The vampire grabs the boy by the throat, throwing him effortlessly into a wall. The boy, whose name is Landon Kirby, is unconscious instantly.

"Katherine!" Alaric hisses, pulling the girl into his office. The Headmaster looks at MG. "Get him to the cellar. This is not good. This is bad."

Hope storms towards the vampire. "What was that?" She snaps.

"The bonsai headed boy ran into me. He was human, so I knocked him out so you guys can compel him when he wakes up." Katherine says, almost sounding bored by the whole situation.

"Yeah, well, we can't compel him for 24 hours." Alaric sighs.

Katherine shrugs. "At least he'll be asleep for most of that time." She retorts. Hope scoffs, shaking her head at the vampires lack of emotions. "So, he's the former waiter that Hope has a crush on? The foster brother of that wolf boy?"

Hope snaps her head back to the girl. "How did you hear about that?" She asks.

"Josie and Lizzie were showing him around, Pedro told Kaleb who told Wade who Jed who told Alyssa who told basically everyone in Spell Lab and Penelope told me." Katherine says matter of factly. She looks at Alaric, blinking at him. "Now, can you tell me why I don't have my ice cream machine anymore?"

Alaric squints at Katherine, trying his best to understand the girls logic. "No ice cream machines allowed in the dorms." He says blankly. Hope frowns, confused on how Katherine even thought she could have that.

Katherine groans, glancing around the office. "Well, if that's all I needed, then I'll be going now." She chirps. Turning on her heel, she waves her hand before disappearing down a hall.

"She reminds me of someone." Alaric says under his breath.

Hope looks up at him. "Who?"

He glances at the tribrid, before shaking his head. "Nobody you'd want to meet." He says lowly.

The party is insane.

As Katherine chats with Penelope Park, she eyeballs the curly headed boy slowly walking away from the crowd. He wasn't supposed to be here. A smirk forms on her face, and she hands Penelope her drink. "I'll be back, love." She chimes before walking down the path. Now only in her plaid dress, the cool breeze was harsh against her bare arms, but nothing she couldn't handle.

Landon Kirby walks through the forest. "Hey," She chirps. Landon nearly jumps ten feet in the air, causing the vampire to laugh. "Sorry, just a habit."

"Y-you're the one that threw me like a ping pong ball."

"Nice analogy." She chimes, walking towards him. "Katherine Valentine." Holding out her hand, the boy shakes it.

He swallows down the lump of anxiety in his throat. "Landon Kirby." He murmurs. Aside from Hope, this was the first girl he had ever thought was absolutely beautiful. The way her hair shines in the moonlight, her dark eyes twinkling when she looks at you. She was the definition of perfection. "What are you?"

Katherine shrugs, "Vampire." She chimes. "I was a witch, though." Landon nods, unsure what else to say. "Sorry about before, kinda."

"It, it's all good!" Landon yells. "It was my fault for running into you." Katherine laughs at his nervousness.

"Well, why don't you make it up to me sometime?" She flirts. One thing everyone at this school knows; is that Katherine is irresistible. If she can get Kol Mikaelson to fall in love with her, she can get anyone to.

And Landon was the one guy who didn't know it.

The human boy chuckles awkwardly, shoving his hands in his pocket. "Like, what?"

Katherine smirks, holding out her hand. "We could leave this joint for the night, maybe get something to eat at the Grill in town?" She offers. "Even though you plan on leaving tonight," She shamelessly checks out the teenage boy, a smirk on her face.

"I, uh, o-okay!" He grins. Hope was pretty, but she was like a brick wall. With a hundred layers of brick walls on top. Katherine was confident, ready to tell you whatever she wanted. Ready to get whatever she wanted.

Katherine nods her head. "Come on, I know a way out of here." She waves him along, leading the way. The two head through the woods, Landon feeling nervous about the entire situation. "This path will lead us straight to the gate," She looks at a wide eyed Landon. "What?"

"There's a wolf behind you." He says nervously. Katherine spins on her heel, seeing none other than a gray wolf in front of her. Katherine grabs Landon taking off his jacket. "What are you doing?"

Katherine snaps her head at him. "Turn around." She demands. Landon squeaks, facing the gate. The vampire tosses the jacket at the wolf, which transforms into Hope Mikaelson.

"Are you two crazy! I could have killed you!" Hope shouts at them. Landon turns around, now confused at the fact that Hope is where the wolf once stood.

"Yeah, yeah, we get it. Come on, Landon." The vampire grabs Landon's hand, leading him back to the school. Hope couldn't help but feel slightly jealous that Landon was effortlessly giving Katherine all of his attention. But then again, who doesn't?

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

Landon Kirby observes his surroundings. His hand graces along the glass compartment, which contains a small knife. Instinctively, his hand reaches for the handle. "Don't touch that."

The human boy jumps in the air, Hope walking down the stairs with real clothes on. "Sorry. I didn't. I-I mean, I wasn't," Katherine walks in behind Hope, and he looks around again. "Where are we?" He asks.

Katherine sighs, "This is the Stefan Salvatore Memorial Library." She says, as if that clears everything up.

"All the artifacts in here have a supernatural history." Says Hope, giving slightly more clarification.

Landon looks back down at the knife. "What's the story on this one?" He felt something, almost like a pull towards the small object. He wanted it. He needed it.

Katherine walks over, inches away from the boy as she glances down at it. "No idea, but unless you want to die or turn into an ogre, your safest bet is to not touch it." She shrugs, walking away again.

"Noted." Landon says. Katherine pulls out a chair, sitting down.

Hope purses her lips, handing the boy back his jacket. "I'm sorry about earlier.You shouldn't have been out there." Hope says softly. Katherine rolls her eyes, tracing shapes into the table.

Landon nods slowly. "Yeah. I'll file that under the things that seem really obvious after the fact." He mutters. "So, I guess this means you're a werewolf. He said, casually."

Hope smiles, looking to the side. "I'm a lot of things."

"Care to elaborate?"

"They're just gonna make you forget tomorrow." Hope shrugs, not seeing the point.

Katherine groans. "Come on, Princess. Humor the poor boy for a night." She says to the tribrid. "Before I go insane."

Hope turns to Katherine, annoyed. "Why don't you go back to the party?" She snaps.

Katherine stands up, her dress now slightly rid up. "My pleasure." She walks past Landon, her hand grazing by his. "See you later, Landon." She waves.

"Bye!" Landon yells out before watching Katherine disappear beyond the doors.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

Katherine walks down the hall, alone. Josie storms by, her anger sparking a curiosity from the vampire. "Josie?" The brunette twin turns back. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," Josie whispers. She goes to take another step, but Katherine is suddenly in front of her.

"What happened? Did Lizzie steal the first person you've liked since Penelope?" Katherine asks bluntly, a fake pout in her lips.

Josie shakes her head. "What? No." She frowns. "I just caught MG and Penelope making out. He was about to-"

"Feed?" Katherine finishes. Josie nods sheepishly. "Damn, that's breaking total friendship code." Katherine observes the poor sad Josie Saltzman. "Hey, do you want to get mani pedis sometimes? My treat."

The brunettes eyes widen, surprised by the girls kindness. "Um, sure." She nods, smiling. softly. "Thanks,"

"No problem, cupcake." Katherine runs her finger through Josie's front strands in her hair, before walking away. Josie pauses in the hall, thinking over what just happened.

Lizzie is going to be so jealous if she finds out.

Josie loves Lizzie, more than anything. But Lizzie's always been the girl to drool over Katherines every step. Katherine was at the top of the Salvatore School Food Pyramid, and thats where Lizzie wanted to be.

Maybe for once, Josie thought as she walked back to her room, she could have something that was completely hers. That being a friendship with Katherine Valentine.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

The next day, Katherine walks down the path that leads to the front gates. She decided to skip school for the day, go shopping. In fact, she walks to the gate in a white dress with mesh puff sleeves, hand back in the bend of her arm as she struts away from the school.

"Katherine?" She turns around, seeing Landon Kirby walking towards her. He wasn't supposed to remember her, at all. "Where are you going?"

She shrugs. "I'm just taking a day trip, going to go shopping for a bit." She hums, "What about you? Didn't MG-"

"It didn't work, okay?" He hisses. "Come on, you're gonna need a bus buddy."

Katherine raise a brow. "Shouldn't I be dragging you back to Dr. Saltzman?" She hums, a hand on her hip.

Landon frowns. "Come on," He pleads.

"You're lucky I like the drama."

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

On the bus, the Valentine reapplies her lipstick, "So, where are you going?" She asks.

Landon shrugs, looking down at a photo in his hand. "I don't know." He confesses.

"Well, you better be gone by the next stop, cause Dr. Saltzman will come looking for me." She shrugs. "I do this too often."

Landon nods slowly. He wanted to get to know Katherine. All he knew was what Hope told him. She was best friends with her aunt, and committed suicide. That's how she became a vampire. Katherine looks around the bus, and Landon can't help but wonder what goes on in the brunettes head.

"You know what I just realized?" Katherine says. "I'm going to miss the football game!"

"Is that a bad thing?" He asks.

Katherine scoffs. "Yes it's a bad thing!" She sits back, annoyed. Little did she know, moments later the knife Landon held in his pocket would bring an adventure none of them saw coming. A bright light begins to emit from Landon's pocket. "What's that?" She asks.

Landon looks down, reaching into his pocket. He pulls out the knife from only hours ago. "What the-" He frowns in confusion.

"You stole a knife?" Katherine hisses. "Dr. Saltzman is gonna kill your ass."

The boys hand shakes as the knife glows brighter. "I don't remember taking it! I swear!"

"What the hell?" She whispers.

And suddenly, everything goes white.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

The school is in search of ways to find Landon Kirby and Katherine Valentine. As far as they knew, the two could have run off together.

Until Katherine walked into the doors.

Her dresses sleeves were tattered, and her hair was a mess. She limped in her heels as she dragged her handbag by her side. Dirt marks covered her face, a look of loss and confusion spread across her face.

"Oh my god, Katherine." Josie whispers, rushing up to the vampire. Lizzie frowns, watching as Josie rushes to the girls aid. "What happened?"

Katherine clears her throat. "Landon Kirby happened." Hope Mikaelson and Alaric Saltzman rush over. "I think he just tried to kill me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 219 30
My name is Riley,Riley Petrova Wait you're Katherine's daughter? [NO SET ENDGAME]
156K 5K 110
Book 2 Continuing from the three girls jumping into Malivore. The Mikaelsons and the people of Mystic Falls watch as the lives of the six girls get...
588K 17.3K 52
ā š˜€š—µš—² š—ŗš—¼š˜ƒš—²š˜€ š˜š—µš—暝—¼š˜‚š—“š—µ š—ŗš—¼š—¼š—»š—Æš—²š—®š—ŗš˜€ š˜€š—¹š—¼š˜„š—¹š˜†. āž some of this is cringe but idc hope mikaelson x oc Ā© -natalics 2020
62.2K 2.1K 19
Alexius, daughter of Zeus and Hera, was always fascinated with the humans her father created so she would come down to Earth whenever she would get t...