๐Š๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐„๐‘ โ†  ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ 3

By Nintendo_Army

โ ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๏ฟฝ... More

!!!BEFORE THE STORY BEGINS!!!
Chapter 1: What Now?
Chapter 2: An Angel's Touch
Chapter 4: Flight
Chapter 5: Clueless
Chapter 6: To The Abandoned
Chapter 7: Bring Me Peace
Chapter 8: Stabbed Both Ways
Chapter 9: Affair
Chapter 10: Deja Vu
Chapter 11: Runaway Culprits
Chapter 12: Interrogation
Chapter 13: Blame
Chapter 14: Runaway Culprits, Part Two
Chapter 15: Settle This
Chapter 16: Mental Pressure
Chapter 17: Royal Rebellion
Chapter 18: Undead
Epilogue

Chapter 3: One More

227 10 245
By Nintendo_Army

"Robin."

***

"Sir, keep drinking like that and you might get alcohol poisoning," the bartender told him, "You're gonna hurt yourself..."

"I've already been hurt enough," Robin grumbled beneath his breath, as he took another sip.

"Breakups are harsh, I know..." She responded sympathetically, while wiping the bar table.

Robin looked up at her in an annoyed manner, but didn't really say anything, but she noticed, "Oh.. did I say something wrong..?"

"Nahh... That sentence was nothing compared to what was done. Oh Palutena, oh that bitch of a goddess, 'But I lovEd Her,'" Robin quoted her with a high pitched voice.

"Cheating, I presume?" The bartender chuckled a bit.

"Worse than that," Robin responded, "My ex was drunk and was not in the right state of mind. She doesn't even remember it happened."

"Well if she doesn't remember, why is she your ex.... if she was too drunk than wouldn't that mean it wasn't necessarily her fau-"

"She was murdered," Robin chuckled darkly as he recalled the events of Peach stabbing her dagger over and over until Lucina was white from blood loss. He felt a chill run up his spine at the memory.

"Oh..." She stood there, not really knowing what to say.

"Don't say anything, that was over a year ago."

The Bartender put down her wet cloth, leaning on the bar to look at Robin, reach out to his fluffy black hair, pushing his bangs out of the way to get a look at his amber eyes.

"You really need some cheering up, don't you," She purred as she sat up on the table, before climbing to the other side, grabbing a bottle of beer and and two glasses. Her uniform was now fully visible to robin. She wore a tight jumpsuit, which ended at her upper thighs, while also wearing stockings and high heels. The jumpsuit was made from the same material as the stocking, except for the areas the need to cover the important parts.

The female uniform is practically lingerie.

"Honestly, anything to just forget my miserable excuse of a life," Robin sighed.

"Wanna head upstairs then, have a drink?" she suggested, rubbing her hands on Robin's denim covered thighs, her touch dangerously close to Robin's crotch.

"I'd like that..." Robin trailed off, his eyes running up to her choker, where her name tag was.

"I'd like that, Tharja."

***

"Ok, mission to find Robin," Pit began, as they all sat down on the dining table of Rhea's place.

"So what's known about him," Marth asked.

"No, the right question is, who had last contact with him?"

The group remained silent, no one spoke a word. They looked around at each other, hoping at least someone would answer.

"Damn, hope he didn't run off and get possessed and start killing," Marth sighed.

"Nah, I doubt it," Link disagreed, "If that were true, he would've gone for Palutena."

"Hey!" Palutena whined, glaring at Link, who chuckled, "What? I'm not wrong."

Pit rolled his eyes, "Stop it," He sneered, "So if we can rule out the possibility that Robin isn't possessed-"

"Oh so you're POSITIVE that Robin isn't possessed just because he didn't kill me?!" Palutena jested, crossing her arms in an offended manner.

Everyone nodded.

"Palutena stop being a whiny bitch you know what you did," Link retorted.

"Anyway," Pit reminded loudly, "So if Robin just went about his own way, where do you think he's be right now. He's dealing with a lot of anger, so somewhere where he could either release it or cope with it."

"Well we could ask his best friend Chrom, but oops! Link murdered him!" Palutena mocked, aggressively slamming her hands on the table as her eyes shot daggers at Link, making the Hylian roll his eyes.

"Palutena just SHUT UP!" Pit fumed, standing up and slamming his hands on the table just as she did. Roy sunk down on his seat.

"I don't like this," He mumbled quietly. Pit looked over, sighing, he sat down and rubbed Roy's back, "I'm sorry."

Marth heaved, running his fingers through his wavy blue hair, "Guys, we're getting no where with this!"

"Well duh, ninety percent of the conversation is just Palutena whining!" Link scoffed.

Palutena gasped, "Well YOU keep-"

"PALUTENA PLEASE DON'T BICKER ANYMORE!" Marth snapped. Palutena just scoffed, using her fingers to move her short hair behind her ear.

"Ok, this time, stay on topic," Pit said, "Where. Would. Robin. Be?"

"Getting drunk," Link slurred, a little carelessly, stretching his arms and yawning.

Marth raised his eyebrows, "That's right," He mumbled.

"Hm?" Pit questioned.

"Ugh! How did I not think of this!" Marth exclaimed, "Both Robin and Lucina like getting drunk when they want to get away from their problems!"

"Well what are we waiting for!" Pit beamed, standing up.

"But wait, which bar? There are like thousands in the Fire Emblem continent alone!" Link question.

March clicked his tongue, as he chuckled, "Don't worry, I know they both love one specific bar, and it's no where other than the local nightclub in their hometown, in Ylisse."

***

After a long trip, the gang finally arrived at Robin, Chrom and Lucina's hometown.

"Welp, there it is," Marth said as they stood in front of the nightclub

Just as they was about to enter, they were stopped by security guards.

"Halt!" One of the yelled, "You're ID's need to be checked."

"Why?" Marth questioned sassily.

"We need to make sure you're of legal age. Only 21 and above are allowed entry."

"21 and above?!" Marth asked to himself. He turned to the gang.

"How the fuck did Lucina enter?! She was only 17- well almost 18, when she started attending this nightclub!"

"Oh! I didn't tell you guys," Palutena spoke, "I helped Lucina create a fake ID. They thought she was 22 at the time."

"Oh my lord," Marth sighed, rubbing his temples.

"The only people here who are over 21 one are Marth and Palutena," Link stated, a little disappointed, since he was kind of looking forward to visiting a club, "Hey, Pat, help me create a fake ID," Link persuaded the goddess as he turned to her.

"Link we don't have the time for that," Pit scolded him, to which Link sighed in defeat.

"You know what? I'll go fetch Robin, Palutena stay here with the kiddies," Marth commanded as he reached into his pocket to pull out his ID.

"Bitch, I'm 19!" Link sassed, "I'm not THAT young!"

"Shhhh, the adults are talking," Marth hushed as he put his finger to Link's lips.

"I could really use that possessing demon dude to stab you right now..." Link muttered under his breath.

***

Marth could smell the alcohol and sweat as soon as he entered the club. The day was getting dark, which meant the club was filling up with people who want to party, get drunk, hook up, or all of the above.

He pushed through the crowd, hoping to find the tactician .

"ROBIN!" Marth shouted, but the music was so loud, he could barely hear himself.

He took a deep breath as he looked around, trying to spot him. He then noticed someone with white hair dancing to the beat of the music of Heaven and Back.

Marth's eyes widened, and he rushed towards the other male, "ROBIN? ROBIIIIIN!!!"

Marth panted heavily, but he finally reached him, tapping him on the shoulder, "Robin, my GOD it's been so long- wait, Corrin?!"

The Dragon prince blushed a little, not really knowing what to say, "Corrin, I didn't know you liked to party! I always thought you were the 'innocent' one, you know??"

"Yeah, yeah, I get it, what do you need...?"

"Oh right!" Marth exclaimed, "Have you seen Robin?"

Corrin nodded, "Yeah, I saw him talking with the bartender a few hours ago, I don't know man, they looked like they were flirting."

"Thanks buddy," Marth thanked, "but honestly Corrin, what are you doing here??" He questioned, making Corrin blush a little.

"Well... I'm here with someone..."

"Who?"

The two males heard another male voice yell out Corrin's name. Both of them turned around to where the voice was coming from.

"Sheik?? You go clubbing too?? And can I say damn boy, I've never seen you without your scarf thingy, pretty hot." Marth's eyes widened.

"Oh, thanks Marth," the sheikah replies has he handed Corrin a glass of wine, wrapping his arm around Corrin's waist, making Marth shocked for a moment, before wiggling his eyebrows.

"Ahhh, I see what's going on here. Well, I have somewhere to be. You two have fun!"

Marth gave a pat on the back to the boys, before hurrying off to the bar, where this time, a different bartender was serving the drinks. Same uniform, but her long, pink locks were up in a high bun.

"What may I offer you?" She asked, almost seductively until she stopped, realizing who was approaching the bar, "Hero King Marth?"

"Hilda since when do you work here?!"

"Since Claude died," She shrugged, "I thought it would be a good way to distract myself and help recover."

"Wow," Marth breathed out, "Wish Peach, Link and Ike moved on like that..."

"Hm?"

"Uh, anyways, have you seen Robin?" Marth asked.

"I think he's upstairs with Tharja," Hilda sighed, "Those two have been really close lately, so much to the point where I have to take more shifts than I should, because Tharja's constantly off with him, like why Tharja? She knows I hate working long hours but she still likes to run off."

"Oh..." Marth stood there, but then shook his head, "Thanks for letting me know."

Marth then went to the corner of the club, where there was door, leading to the stairways that led to motel rooms. It was pretty dark and eerie, compared to the club itself, which was loud and flashing with colorful lights.

Marth panted as he began climbing up stairs, looking through every floor to try and find Robin. He searched the first floor with no avail. He moved up to the second, knocking on each door and calling out for the tactician, but once he reached the beginning of the third floor, he heard it.

"OH MY GOD YES ROBIN!!!"

"Oh my lord..." Marth cringed. He went further down the floor until he stopped in front of the door he was sure Robin was having fun.

He was about to open the door, but he stopped himself, "You know what? I don't wanna see it."

So instead, Marth sat down on the floor next to the door, waiting for the two to finish up.

***

After about an hour and a half, Marth finally assumed that they were finished, since Tharja's moans- more like screams, quieted down.

He stood up once more, quietly opening the door, peaking inside to see Tharja fast asleep, with her arm around Robin's bare torso, while he was on his phone, probably scrolling through social media.

Marth whisper-yelled, "Psssst! Robin!"

"What the fu-" Robin abruptly sat up, causing Tharja to unconsciously switch positions, "Marth?! What the fuck are you doing here?!"

"Get out here," Marth scowled with gritted teeth, gesturing a come hither motion with his fingers.

Robin rolled his eyes, kissing Tharja's cheek before getting out of bed. Marth sighed in annoyance as he watched Robin get dressed.

Robin then followed Marth out the door, before closing it behind him, "Marth what do you want from me after 6 months all of the sudden."

"We need you... to help us go after him..."

Robin stood there silently, his mouth slightly agape, before speaking, "By 'us,' who do you mean-?"

"The rest of us that haven't died."

"Oh please tell me Palutena died of a brain tumor-"

"No, Robin."

"Then fuck it."

"ROBIN!"

Marth grabbed Robin's wrist as he was about to turn around and leave, making the black-haired male shoot a glare towards the younger one.

"Robin please. I think you could be really helpful, with your magic and that stuff, plus, you're like really smart, and I know that you don't wanna see Palutena, but can you please deal with it, just for a while until we find and defeat him."

Robin pressed his his lips into a thin line, replying to Marth in a blank tone, "Ok then, I'll deal with her."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 229 11
(Probably will never be finished, I am vv sorry) ๐‘๐”๐๐๐ˆ๐๐† ๐”๐ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐‡๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ โ”€ e. munson ,, m. reader โœฆ๏น‘๏น‘๏น‘โœฆ๏น‘๏น‘๏น‘โœฆ๏น‘๏น‘๏น‘โœฆ "๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ...
18.4K 406 14
๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ” ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐€๐ฌ๐ก๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ ๐Œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ, ๐“๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฆ ๐‘๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ, ๐’๐ข๐๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ...
564 23 8
แต–แต‰แต’แต–หกแต‰ แถ แต’สณแตแต‰แต— โฑ'แต โ‚•แตคโ‚˜โ‚โ‚™ แต—แต’แต’ ( drabbles + oneshots )
120K 2.4K 42
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’ ๐’‘๐’๐’Š๐’๐’• ๐’Š๐’ ๐’“๐’–๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ..." ๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐’‰๐’‚๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’–๐’“๐’ˆ๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š ๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’†. ๐‘ฉ๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’”...