Yes Daddy

By flowerhearts714

Sequel To *My Thug Boss* Brittany is attending Brown, she's always depended on her dad for everything. She ha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Sorry
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
bye bye

Chapter 3

8.1K 279 18
By flowerhearts714

Chapter 3

Okay so there's no denying that Shadow is an ass but he doesn't have to act an ass. I was currently at Pro's beyond pissed that he would send his little sister to watch me as if he didnt have enough spies. She kept denying it but she was here to spy on me.

Tina was a shy and quiet kind of girl she never left the the house and she barley socialized with people and just because of that i know for sure she's spying. 

"So this is what you do all day?" She asked

"Yes is this what you do all day stalk your brothers girlfriend's?"

"No just you but I'm reading a book right now?" I smile i knew this girl loves to read.

"Mmmhm so what you reading?" I question but instead of answering me she hands me her phone.

 Love Short Lived  By flowerhearts714

Description

This is a tribute story about 2Pac if you dont like it I dont care but dont leave no bs comments on this story please and thank you!

****

Its 2014 and 2Pac is 43 years old. All this time everybody has been looking for him and comming p empty for the last 18 years. Pac stated plenty of times in his songs that when the statue of limitations was up he would show himself to the world again and let his where abouts be known. For the past 18 years Pac has been traveling from Cuba, Canada, Mexico, and finnaly France.

Aaliyah is a college student obbsessed with the knowledge of traveling she goes to France to study the broad. On her trip she runs into this 2Pac look alike well that's what she thinks he is until she see's Makaveli tatted on his neck. Thinking it was just a coincedence she ignores it. But then again its to many coincedences popping up. Like the age, tats, language, and piercing but she still ignores it. Months go by and she find herself  falling for Pac. One night she stay over his place and over hears him singing 'I Aint Mad At'Cha '  in the shower so she confronts him and just ask the million dollar question.

"Are you 2Pac?"

Chapter 1- Meeting

Aaliyah POV

My name is Aaliyah and you know every famous person has one look alike well I'm the look alike for the R&B Princess Aaliyah.  I mean we look so much a like that her family habe wanted to meet me.

Anyways I was walking down the street on my way to my job at a local cafe called L'Famille.

"Hey Brent!" I waved to one of my coworkers who was also american.

"Wassup baby girl can you get table 2 a refill?" He asked smiling at me. I silently nodded my head as i put on my apron and walked towards table 2.

"Coffee?" I asked as I walked around making my way to table two. When I got to table two i just started pouring his drink. 

"So what'chu change?" His voice was deep and hoarse. 

"Excuse me I asked looking at the man. Once I saw his face my heart stopped.

"Your Tattoo?" He question I of course just stared at him looking like a creep. Before my very eyes was an exact replica of 2pac he had the nose ring and everything. The only thing missing was Makaveli on his neck.

I quickly shook my head idnoring my thoughts. "Um everything acctually. I wasa bad kid going down the wrong path and this song made me relize that." he was refering to the tattoo on my wrist that says. Change Makaveli 2Pac. I got it when i was sixteen.

"Mmmhm that's nice-" he paused and i quickly took advantage of that.

"Has anybody ever told you that you look just like 2Pac?" he laughed at my question before he responded.

"I dont know has anybody ever told you that you look like Aaliyah?" I made a face at him for answering my question with a question.

"I asked first!" I stated.

"That's a childish statement." He smiled.

"So is that a problem?" I asked placing my hand on my hip.

"No ma'am." He laughed throwing his hands up like Pac used too. He sounded a lot like Pac now that i think about it.

"Mhhhm well I'll see you around. " I said walking away.

"Wait ma what's your name?" He asked.

"Aaliyah and you?"

"Its Makaveli baby girl." I stopped in my tracks and stared at him.

"Like 2Pac?" He laughed beforw flashing me a 20 watt smile.

"Nawl unlike Pac i was born with this name." He smiled and i slowly nodded my head and walked away.

**

It was closing time and Makaveli had stayed all day on his laptop. I was closing down the cash register when he walked up to me.

"So you wanna catch a movie?" He asked.

I laughed.  "I may live in France but i dont know French that well to be trynna watch a movie." I smiled getting my stuff. "Bye Brent!" I yelled over my shoulder.

"Hmm you know they got this kool invention called Netflix? " he said stroking his chin.

"Oh so you got jokes? Mmhm well do it look like it's movie theater that has a sign saying 'vote for which movie we should watch on Netflix?' " I joked.

"Ahh i guess you got few jokes up yo sleeve too huh? But nawl ma i mwant like we could watch it at my house an-"

"You lost me at yo house partnah." I stated swinging my back pack over my shoulder as we walked down the street.

"Mmhm well partnah how about we go get something to eat?" He asked grabbing my hand in his as we walked.

"Mmjm sure what did you have in mind?"

"I was thinking a lil Chinese you know get a little meow, meow and a lil ruff ruff." He said making me laugh and slip my hand away from him unconsciously to hold my stomach.

Before i could even stop laughing he had grabbed my hand twisting me securly in his arms as he laughed in my neck. "Do they even sale Chinese food in France? " i asked comfortable in the position we was in.

"Of course they do it's called Choi Mieng." He whispered against my ear.

Surprisingly it wasn't a far walk from the cafe. When we got in there it had this nice American-Chinese feel to it. I ordered burbon and orange chicken while Makaveli ordered orange and sesame chicken and we both had fried rice.

"So is it me or are you feeling this chemistry too?" He asked after a while of us laughing and playing. I tilted my head and smiled at him.

"If i didnt feel it you and i wouldn't be here right now." His expression made me laugh.  He turned his lip at me before rolling his eyes.

"Oh so thats how you gone do me huh? It's kool you lucky you look like Aaliyah or i would have been walled out on yo ass." He said making me drop my smile. You truly have no idea how many that has dated me because of my resemblance to Aaliyah.  To be honest when i dated them i felt used and righ now again i was feeling used again.

"That's nice to know." I mumbled begore getting up. I made out the door before Mak reached me.

"Where  you going i thought we having a good time?" He said pulling me towards his body.

"Home now let go." 

I stop reading once the phone rings next to me.

"Hello Pro's-''

"Shut up what are you doing for lunch?" Shadow rude ass questions.

"Nothing with yo rude ass." i roll my eyes.

"I'm sorry bae I didnt mean to say shut cand I pwretty pwelease have lunch with you?" i laughed this big ass nigga sound like Tweety Bird.

"Hell no." Im cracking up dude sucked his teeth.

"Man you can shut that bullshit you spitten up. I aint asking no more Im Telling you im coming to get you for lunch and you bett-"

"Nigga I told you no! No means No not No means Shadow can do what ever the fuck he want!" I hang up in his face. I look over at Lana and Tina both of them shaking their heads.

"What?" I ask.

"You might as well run now cause you already know my brother on his way here now to beat yo ass." I roll my eyes.

"Girl fuck yo brother." Heather laughs and shakes her head.

"Baby girl go out the back door we wont say nothing." Phill says seriously.

"Im not going anywhere Shadow can kiss my as-" The sound of tires screeching to a hault caught all of our attention.

I bolted up in my seat.

"Nawl dont run nah." Heather said laughing along with everybody else. 

"Aint no body running from Shadow as-" 

"Good dont run you saving me the chase. I know damn well you aint hang up in my face. Bitch I'll kill you."  Shadow said angry.

Suddenly Tina got up and ran to the bathroom. Shadow and everybody else head snapped in the direction of the bathroom when we heard Tina puking her guts out followed by her flushing.

When Tina came out the bathroom Shadow was on her ass."The fuck was that?"

"I dont know wha-"

"You think Im playing with you? What the fuck was that im not gone ask again?

"Im pregnant." she mumbled so low no on heard her.

"Oh you wanna play you think a game answer me before i Beat yo ass put some volume in yo throat." Shadow was all up in her face now and I could tell she was scared.

"I'm Pregnant."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 493 31
Tiana was always a big girl. But she wasn't like your typical big girl. She was confident, sassy and wanted by all the boys at her school. She never...
95.7K 2.7K 30
Araceli is 16 and is ready to be set free from the brutal life of a biker princess. Her mother and older brother was shoot dead and her dad was sente...
1.2M 32.4K 29
Isis, a beautiful brown skin girl, isn't like other girls in her neighborhood. Most girls would just wanna fight and have sex with any dude they spot...
9.6K 160 21
Khyro - Jefferson Highs most popular thuggish student. Cameron - That pretty Thick Popular chick that just about everybody wants to smash. Khyro and...