Dawn of Us [18+] | WATTYS 201...

By TheWorldByStorm

|| C A U T I O N || This story is RATED: SPG. Strict guidance from an adult is needed. This may contain scene... More

W A R N I N G
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Quick A/N (RANT!)
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
A/N + UPDATE

Chapter Forty-Nine

1.2K 41 1
By TheWorldByStorm

"Hey, good morning." Aunt Mary greeted as I went in to the kitchen.

"Hm." I replied briefly. I have a feeling that something is up.

Her expression changed, her eyebrows crossed. "What?" She looked at me as if I was the one hiding something.

I shook my head as I smiled. I went to the fridge to get a bowl of grapes. I also picked up some nutella. "Nothing. You just seem pretty happy or something." I said.

He giggled. "Maybe because I am?" She said.

I smiled. "Is it because of..." I hinted, sitting down by the island countertop, across her.

She smiled again, this time her face turned pinkinsh red. "I don't know. I just---I've never felt like this for someone before and I don't know what to do." She said. "I've always been alone since your mom married. I've gotten used to life without anyone bugging around me and I liked it that way. But now, I realized that it's not as bad as I think it's going to be." She added.

"Wait, are you saying that you guys are together?" I asked, unsure.

Her eyes went big. "Uhm... I think so?" She replied, unsure as well.

"What?!" I exclaimed.

"A-are you mad?" She asked like a 13-year old girl whose mom just found out about her boyfriend.

I snapped out. "Huh? What? Why would I be mad?" I said, completely honest. I smiled happily, "I'm just a bit upset because you did not tell me. I thought you two just liked each other. I wasn't expecting you two to be together-together." I said, popping another nutella-covered grape into my mouth.

Aunt Mary sighed in relief. "Well, when he picked me up after school the other night, he invited me to dinner. I agreed of course because I thought it would be just the two of us." She said, tucking a stray hair to the back of her ear. "But what he did not tell me was that we were going to have dinner with his brother and his brother's wife. I almost wanted to bail but I couldn't. Somehow a part of me wanted to be there." She said.

"And then?" I asked, not wanting her to stop her story.

She smiled again, clearly remiscing what had happened that night. Her eyes were glistening. The kind where you'd know someone was happy. "So we had dinner and when he introduced me, he introduced me as his girlfriend." She added.

"OH MY GOD!" I exclaimed. My heart was beating with excitement. I felt so happy for my aunt. "Honestly, this sounds straight out of a book or a movie or something."

She laughed. "I know!" She exclaimed, equally as excited. "And after that, when he dropped me off, he asked me if I was okay. And I said I was and he smiled so beautifully and then he kissed me."

I took a deep breath, leaning back. "Well, you're a grown lady and you are perfectly capable of handling these things. And Harry is a good guy." I really did not have anything else to say. They're just perfect for each other. And plus, it's about time for both of them to settle. "So, when's the wedding?" I asked.

Her eyes bulged in shock at my words. She took a piece of grape from my bowl and playfully threw it at my face. "Shut up!" She said.

I smiled at her reaction.

"I'm really not in a hurry to have something more than what we have now." She said. "I still have to take care of you and Jack. I have to because I can't break a promise." She looked at me and smiled.

I looked down, feeling bad. I sighed. "I'm sorry I made things hard. I shouldn't have been reckless." I said.

Aunt Mary sighed. "Let's not bring that up again. It's done okay? Don't burden yourself with the thought of it anymore. Let's focus on the now and plan for the future. Okay?" She said.

I looked at her and nodded. "Okay." I said, softly.

She reached her hand to hold mine. "Remember this..." She started, squeezing my hand tighter. "Don't ever let anyone look down on you because of what you did in the past. Don't ever let people control you because of it. It's the past, it's done. Don't let it be who you are." She said, sincerely. "I made countless mistakes in the past too, but no matter how dumb thos mistakes were, your mom never abandoned me."

I nodded, wanting to cry.

But I kept my composure and smiled. "Thank you, so much."

Aunt Mary smiled back. There was a small bit of silence but Aunt Mary breathed in deeply but briefly as if she had remembered something. "You know what? I was actually thinking of possible names for the babe." She said.

My heart skipped. "What?" I asked, a bit surprised.

"I know, I know. You don't want to push through with the pregnancy but I can't help it. The thought just came into to my mind last night so I might as well tell you. It's not like it will change your decision or anything." She said, putting a cup of hot chocolate that she managed to make without me fully noticing it. "So, I was thinking of Bernadette if it's a girl and John if it's a boy."

I smiled a bit, amused at my Aunt. She went on to talk about why she chose the names. There's something about a cat and an old hat but I couldn't really focus on what she was saying.

My mind is clouded by the fact that I really had no plans of naming this thing inside me. I had no plans of getting attached to it. It's dangerous.

"So, yeah, that's how John was able to stir the car right to the birch tree." Aunt Mary finished.

She was about to start a new sentence when the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it." I immediately stood up and went to the front door.

Unexpected.

I opened the door and it was Tyler. "I need to talk to you." He said as soon as he laid his eyes on me.

I couldn't speak at how unexpected this is. I wanted to decline but his eyes was just so serious.

I looked at him for awhile before turning back. "I'll be back before dinner!" I shouted for Aunt Mary to hear.

"Where are you going?" She asked but it was faint.

I went out, closing the door behind me. Tyler was still looking at me. I walked passed him and made my way to his car. The same one I had left open when I lashed out on him.

Tyler followed me, unlocking the car. I didn't bother for him to open the door for me and opened it myself.

Soon enough, we were driving out of town.

"Where exactly are you taking me?" I asked.

He was just looking straight up.

"Okay..." I started. "You come to my house all of a sudden and then now you're not talking?" I said, nodding sarcastically. "If it's anywhere, I'd want it to be in a burger shop."

I mean, if our time is being used, better yet make demands.

He didn't say anything, he just drove.

I have not the slightest idea why he came barging in to my house. Well... Not really "barging" because I opened the door for him. But I don't know why he went to my house.

I looked at Tyler as his eyes were fixed on the steering wheel. "Why does it have to be so dramatic whenever you're around?" I said.

He looked at me, plainly. As if he was saying, "really?", in a sarcastic manner.

"Eyes on the road. I don't want to be in a car crash twice in less than a year." I said, demandingly while holding on to my seatbelt.

He did as he was told.

In a few minutes or so, we arrived in a burger shop.

I am actually surprised that he brought me to a burger shop. I don't know this though so I'm not sure if I'm going to like it but atleast it's burger.

And so we went into the shop and sat down in one of the chairs. It wasn't like the dirty fastfood burger shops you go to, usually. It was more polished and clean with a rustic look. Which was cozy and nice.

After our orders were taken by a boy, much younger than we were, Tyler looked at me worrily.

I looked back at him confused. "What? Did I do something wrong?" I asked.

"Why didn't you tell me---" He began but did not finish. "Nevermind."

My eyebrows literally met with each other. "What do you mean?" I asked, nervous, all of a sudden.

"Nothing." He said. "I was just wondering if you would like to be my date for a party my dad and I are attending." He asked, his eyes saying please.

"A party?!" I exclaimed. "Have you seen this?" I said, pointing up and down the entirety of me.

"You're beautiful." Tyler said.

"I know, but not for a party where your dad is going." I defended. "If it's with your dad, I have a feeling that a lot of rich and wealthy people will be there. I would feel out of place." I said, totally against his invitation.

Tyler smirked a bit as if I said something funny. "No you won't because I'll be there by your side." He said. "Always by your side."

My heart skipped, as if almost giving in to what he said.

I took a deep breath. "I'm not sure. I have not prepared for it."

"Don't worry, I'll take care of everything. You'll have the dress by Saturday and the party will be on Sunday. So, you still have a lot of time to prepare." He said, all while taking his phone and snapping a pic of me. My eyes blinked at the sudden light. "I'll have this sent to my mom's glam team and they'll be there at your house by 8 in the morning."

"Woah, woah, woah! I did not agree to go."

"You have no choice, I already sent the picture to the team and to my mom." Tyler said. "She'll be mad at this point if you don't come." He added.

Just in time, the food we had ordered arrived.

"And you can't eat the burger if you don't accept." He said, putting a pin on my heart. My mouth went agape.

I looked at the juicy piece of well-cooked meat in between gloriously baked bread with three slices of cheese and caramelized onions, fresh lettuce, and all the other good things in the world.

Goddamit pregnancy cravings.

I looked at Tyler who was already smirking in victory. "Fine!" I said before devouring the burger.

●●●

Where to begin????

Hi guys! I'm back!

A lot have messaged me, asking if I'm doing well and everything. I am. Thank you so much for your concerns.

Everyday, I receive messages on my inbox asking where I am and if I'm doing fine and honestly, I am overwhelmed with joy at the fact that people took the time to check up on me. And what's amazing is that some messages didn't even have questions about when the next update is. They were heartfelt, genuine messages of concern. I'm grateful for them.

This month of May is actually my birthmonth which is cool and everything but the fact that we are in a crisis takes out the excitement in it. I hope you guys are doing well.

Honestly, with regards with the updates, I had a bit of a trouble writing 'cause I had a writer's block these past couple of weeks. I would go back and forth the chapters because I just couldn't decide what to put into the story.  So I apologize for the delay.

For the next update, I won't even promise anymore 'cause I know I won't be able to fulfill it. But definitely, I will be able to post soon.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot! This book is almost 2 years already. I might have to check the actual date but yeah, THANK YOU FOR THE 2 YEARS OF SUPPORT! 🎆🎆

And one last thing, please do stay at home for the mean time. I know it may seem a little bit safe but we just don't know. I know some of you have work to go to and it's totally fine but after work, always remember to go home, wash up, and do what you have to do to keep yourselves safe!

How I wish this would be over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 1.6K 37
There will probably be some fluff but there will mostly be smut stories. And I'm very sorry my miss spelling This is my first ever book so please let...
197K 10K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
292K 20.6K 153
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
5.2M 45.5K 54
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...