Love me please || Park Jimin...

By Tinylilswag

"I'll wait until you love me..." [Honestly, i only write this when i'm bored soooo the content is all shitty... More

Trailer
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
Epilogue

CHAPTER 7

2 1 0
By Tinylilswag

*Jieun's POV*

"Where is Jimin...??" I whine.

"Just wait he will be here in any minutes..." Jungkook said softly.

I pouted and wait for a good five minutes when suddenly someone shout.

"Sorry i'm late..." Jimin shout at us from a far.

"Finally...." I rolled my eyes.

We were at airport for our 'honeymoon' at London. Jimin is late and i have to wait for an hour for him. Jungkook is here to bid me goodbyes since he said he have something to do. 

"Why are you so late..." I said boringly at him.

"Whatever... Yah ppali we are gonna be late..." He said as he walks away.

I glare at him and turn to Jungkook.

"Bye babe..." I said to him.

"Bye..." He said as he pecks my lips.

I smile and went to follow Jimin.

"Don forget to call me!!" I heard he yell.

I turned around and show 'okay' sign and continue to walk with Jimin.

----| |----

I have nothing to do in the plane so I just sleep.

I wake up from my beauty sleep due to Jimin waking me up.

"Yah wake up you lazy head..." He said.

I wake up and stand up from my seat. We went out of the plane and straightly went to our hotel that we are going to stay.

----| |----

It has been an hour of me staring blankly at the ceiling.

Jimin is just chilling in his own room. Of course we picked our own room and his room is like five room away from me but i don't care.

After i'm done staring at the ceiling, i sit up on my bed and dial Jungkook numbers.

He pick up.

"Ah hello princess... Why are you calling me...." He talk with his raspy voice obviously just wake up from sleep.

'Hehe typical Jungkook'

"I'm bored..." I whine through the phone.

"Me too..." He sigh.

After that is a deep silence.

"I miss you, you know..."

"Mee too..." I pouted as if he could see me.

"Why don't you go out to the beach or something...?" He said.

"I'm too lazy..."

"Ahh okay my princess always lazy but still whining that she's bored..." He say sarcastically. I can practically see he rolling his eyes.

"Hehe... Ok i go to the beach or whatever.." I chuckled.

"I want to see you in bikini though..." He said teasingly.

"Yah..."

"Okay okay i'm joking..." He giggled.

"Ok i'm hanging up bye kook..." I said.

"Bye Babe..."

I end the call and went to dress up a bit.

----| |----

After i'm done, i went outside to take a walk at the beach.

I look at the beach smiling as the wind is blowing softly. I take a deep breath and walk towards the sea and dip my feet inside.

"It's so cold..." I giggled.

I walk by the sea while admiring all the family or couples having fun here. The family is having time together while the couples is being all lovey dovey. Have a groups of friends is having fun together. I look until one couples catch my eyes.

'Jimin??'

He is beside the girl and is holding her hands while they are laughing together.

I sigh and turn away. I walk to the beach and sit on the sand. It's sunset. I feel excited yet lonely here.

'I come here with Jimin but it feel more likes alone...'

"Hello there..." Someone said.

I look beside me and see one guy is smiling at me. He looks weirdly familiar.

"Oh hello..."

I smile back.

"You're here alone..??" He ask me.

"No actually.. I'm here with my... Erm friends.." I  lied.

He just look at me and look back towards the sea.

"You don't remember me right..."

"Hmm...??" I look at him confuse.

"Namjoon from Bangtan..."

'Shit how can i forget him...'

"Ahahaha sorry i forget you..." I said awkwardly.

"It's okay... Btw later i have party maybe you and 'a friends of yours' can come too....??" He said while chuckling.

'Of course He know i come here with Jimin'

I mentally facepalm myself.

"Hehe..."

"Okay i gotta go... Ahahah bye Namjoon..." I said as i stand up and smile.

"Bye see you later..." He return the smile.

I walk into my room and pull out my phone while slowly making my way towards the bed.

I call Jimin and he immediately answer.

"Hello Jimin... I just wanna ask that are you going to Namjoon's party tonight??" I ask him.

"Ermm yeah sure... But wait Namjoon's here??" He ask confuse.

"Yeah i meet him just now..." I answer blankly.

"Oh okay..."

"Can you message him and ask where is the party is held since he didn't tell me just now..."

"Ahh okay..."

----| |----

I'm done dressing myself for the party. Jimin already sent me the location of the party and it is held near the beach.

I walk down to the lobby and surprisingly found Jimin leans against the wall with his phone in his hand. I was about to walk towards him but suddenly a girl approach him first. He quickly stands up and hold her hands. They walk outside the hotel probably going to the party.

I feel kinda mad but quickly shrugged it off and say to myself it's okay.

I went to the beach and immediately found the party. The party is very lit and there are people dancing here and there. I walk there and found Namjoon with his friend, drinking.

"Oh hi Jieun..." He greets me cheerfully.

"Hi..." I smile and look around. One person catch my eyes and that is Jimin. He is with the same girl but they are kissing. I just took a deep breath and look at Namjoon.

"Come and sit here..." He pats the empty seat beside him.

I took the seat as he introduce his friends to me.

"Jieun this is Jackson, Bam Bam, Woozi and Joshua..." He said.

"Hi guys..." I waved abit.

They smile and waves back.

"And guys this is Jieun..." Namjoon continue.

"You are beautiful..." Woozi stated.

"Thank you..." I smile.

I take the drink and started to drink a bit. But after about ten minutes i already drink three shots.

"Hey Jieun slow down..." Namjoon said worriedly.

I don't know i just feel so depressed so i want to let it out.

"It's okay..." I said.

"Wanna go and dance..." Jackson ask me.

"Urm yeah sure why not..." I said feeling abit tipsy..

We went to dance and after five minutes, i don't realize i've lost jackson.

"Jackson... Jackson where are you?!" I yell through the crowd.

Suddenly i feel someone wraps his hand around my waist. I gasp and look behind and see drunk random guys who hug me. I try to run but he grabs my wrist towards him.

"Help!!"

I try to free my wrist but i can't. He grabs my waist and pull me closer. He was about to kiss my neck and i closed my eyes tightly. But i feel nothing, i opened my eyes and found Jimin punching the guys...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

566K 30.1K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...
24.8K 1.8K 22
"Please let me go." "Let you go? You're mine now, Seokjin. I own you." *** In which Seokjin was living his life peacefully but one day he met a very...
104K 7.4K 40
[[DISCLAIMER: IF YOU ARE READING THIS ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE BESIDES WATTPAD OR TUMBLR, IT HAS BEEN STOLEN!! PLEASE CHECK THE REAL STORY OUT ON WATTPAD...
148 12 13
Suk Jaehwa is in love. Well, not exactly. She's trying to get over him. It's been a long time since they were together. He doesn't admit he remembers...