Our Omega(Zianourry)

By shrutimishra500

Harry Styles was not used to be loved. Kicked out of the house for being gay, he lived on the streets for mon... More

Introduction.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Not an update!
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

A/N

8.6K 66 22
By shrutimishra500

Hey guys, I hope you guys are staying at home. This is a really bad time for us because of covid and I hope that we all follow the lockdown policy.
Btw any anime suggestions? I am getting damn bored and I want to watch a really interesting anime similar to katekyou hitman reborn, bleach or kuroshitsuji. I love these animes and want to watch anime similar to it!
And anyway, if you guys are bored too than ask questions and I will answer it honestly and I will also I ask questions to you and you also answer honestly!
And no personal questions so you don't have to worry me being a hacker or something!
If you wanna play! Answer the question!
Ques: Who do you like the most?
Bts or maroon 5

Stay at home guys! Life is not something you will get get again!

Byee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 10.4K 47
They've been trained to become Alpha protectors of their city, tasked to battle gruesome beasts and put their lives at risk on a daily basis. Louis i...
4.4K 121 4
At eighteen years old, already a student in university, Harry is a bit of a late bloomer. Most kids present as alpha, beta, or omega at fourteen, but...
130K 6.2K 32
maybe all isn't fair in love and war, especially for a werewolf-witch hybrid like harry. his overwhelming feelings for louis might just show him that...
615 24 11
"I don't want to mate with him ! I hate him... I despise him !! He make me sick with his smell ... I wanna puke every time he's near me !!!" "Do you...