๐™ณ๐™ด๐™ป๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด๐š๐šˆ//๐™ฟ๐™น๐™ผ๐™ต๐™ต

Por VaVanovels

"๐š†๐š‘๐š˜ ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž?" "๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข ๐š๐šž๐šข ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š๐šŠ๐šŸ๐š˜๐š›๐š’... Mais

Chapter 1//Boner at First Sight
Chapter 2//Crash or Crush
Chapter 3//Hoe Away Please
Chapter 4// Ms. Rob My Heart
Chapter 5//Try Me Boi
Chapter 6//Tacos Tuesday
Chapter 7// Dead for Date
Chapter 8//Too Dead to Date
Chapter 9//Painted Breath
Chapter 10//Bunny Busted
Chapter 11// Best Beast Friend
Chapter 12//Fresh Faces
Chapter 13//Tension Building
Chapter 14// Art My Ass
Chapter 15// Art My Ass Pt.2
Chapter 16// Pathetic Park
Chapter 17// Booked for You
Chapter 18// Paint for You
Chapter 19// Date for You
Chapter 20// Fakest Smile
Chapter 21// Painting Wine
Chapter 22// A Show for You
Chapter 23// Let Me Love You
Chapter 25// Saber Tooth Jimin
Chapter 26// The Beginning (SMUT)
Chapter 27// Bedless (SMUT)
Chapter 28// Dad
Chapter 29// ClassHub
Chapter 30// Public Eyes
Chapter 31// Watch and Learn (SMUT)
Chapter 32// Up Baby (SMUT)
Chapter 33// Hidden Boy
Chapter 34// Love You Chemically
Chapter 35// Puff of Hate
Dear Readers
Chapter 36// Fix the Heater
Chapter 37// Half Dada
Chapter 38// Boracay for Prize
Chapter 39// Seat Taken
Chapter 40// Occupied Toilet (SMUT)
Chapter 41// Funny or Dirty
Chapter 42// To the Beach
Chapter 43// Depth
Chapter 44// That Mother of Ours
Chapter 45// It's a F*cking Promise
Chapter 46// Too Tied Up
Chapter 47// Goodnight (SMUT)
Chapter 48// Clingy Baby
Chapter 49// Make it Up
Chapter 50// No Nut Week
Chapter 51// Sleepover
Chapter 52// To Die For
Chapter 53// Leave All Behind
Chapter 54// Forever With You
Chapter 55// In-Laws
Chapter 56// Keeper Forever
Chapter 57// Till Dawn (SMUT)
Chapter 58// Have them with You
Chapter 59// Hurt Me
Chapter 60// Pleading
Chapter 61// 5 Weeks
Chapter 62// Dinner Awaits
Chapter 63// Ghosted
Chapter 64// Twins
Chapter 65// Can't Wait to See You
Chapter 66// Chanel Night
Chapter 67// Silk Sheets* (END)
COVERS
โ€ขBONUSโ€ข

Chapter 24// Dumpling Shoving

5.4K 339 111
Por VaVanovels

"Let me love you"

His sweet voice rung in her ears. It sounded so pure and genuine yet dangerously familiar. She have heard it so many times that she became numb to it but when the boy who stole her first kiss said it, it revived something was dead in her for a long time.

The immense urge to be loved and adored, with actual heartfelt love. She remembered how she would crave for it everyday and hoping that one of her fanboys could give her that but none, it was just lust and lust only.

"I promise you my heart and soul. I will love you and cherish you, Harley. Just please, let me love you"

His thumbs caressed her wet cheeks that she unconsciously had drenched them with tears. His hand moved to her hair and tenderly brushed them away so he could indulge in her beauty.

"But...Jimin....I can't survive a heartbreak..."

Harley choked out and her arms around him begun to trembled. The thought of her heart shattering again was something she couldn't stand. The vivid gush
of tears and blood flashed across her eyes, making her stumbled back but the boy caught her and held her to his chest tightly.

Her eyes showed many emotions but fear was presented proudly. He couldn't bare seeing her breaking down so he promised her something and vowed to himself as well.

"I'll never ever break your heart. You can tear mine apart, break mine and throw it into the fire for all I care but I am not breaking yours. I promise..."

Jimin arms locked around her, not letting her move at all. She muffled her small sobs into his shoulder where she found comfortable and safety.

"I won't break yours too....I promise"

She mumbled but he heard it loud and clear. To him, it sounded like an angel just spoke to him and his heart bubbled in happiness. A small smile made his eyes curved as he snuggled into her peached scented hair.

He can mend my heart
She can mend my heart

—————

"And that's the first offspring of a God and Human"

The professor's voice screwed into Harley's ears as she paid 100% attention in one of her favorite lectures. Her eyes skimmed over the projector that had a picture of the ethereal Cupid and the beautiful Psyche. Her heart suddenly jumped at a phrase that replayed in her mind.

"This is my unworthy love for my beautiful goddess"

Her cheeks flushed and she bit her lips. The thought of him loving her was beyond expectation. It's only been the first day since their 'promises' which turned out to be confessions as well but the boy have been showering her with affection already, maybe too much affection.

Then she realized something. He hasn't actually asked her to be his girlfriend so who was she to him? Girlfriend in progress? Yikes, I don't think that's a thing.

She boringly swirled her pen with her fingers while the professor talked about their next assignment on the love stories of the Gods, mostly Greek Gods.

"Please hand them in by the end of month. Class dismiss"

The students packed their things hurriedly before bolting out. This was her last class and her historian club won't begin in another half an hour so Harley took her time to pack before leaving the room.

As she stepped out of the room with her eyes on her phone, someone blew into her ears and caused her to flinched. She whipped her head to the side and found a smiling Zoe and Isabelle waved at the girl with smile.

"Heyyy girlllyyyy~"

"Hi Harley"

"Hi girls, don't you guys have classes?"

"Just ended and we're heading to the cafeteria for a little nibble, wanna join?"

Harley smiled and nodded before they walked away. The three of them giggled as they gossiped about the recent 'hoe update', basically about the hoes that love messing around with boys.

"I saw her pulling him into the bathroom!"

"Oh shit wait so the white liquid on the toilet bowl was-"

"Omg HAHAHAHAHA"

Isabelle smacked Zoe's arm as they burst out in laughter while Harley leaned on Isabelle as she giggled. Eventually they ordered their food and found a seat to continue their very interesting gossips.

"I know! And-"

"I see you have found my princess"

A hot breath hit Harley's head and she looked up to see a smirking Jimin staring at her. How can this boy look down without double chins?

The two girls in front of Harley stopped in their talks and stared at the couple. Jimin leaned down and kissed her forehead before seating himself beside her. He straddled the bench with each legs on either side of the bench so he could fully face Harley.

He mindlessly stared at the girl with his cheek on his palm and a stupid grin on. He looked so whipped for her.

"Mind telling me why this heartthrob is sitting here?"

Isabelle eyed Jimin before she stuck a piece of fruit into her mouth. Harley blinked away from her stare and awkwardly coughed.

"Oh sorry to disturb your girly talks but I just miss my girl"

He scooted closer to her and placed his chin onto her shoulder while stroking her thigh. His eyes stayed on her as he watched her cheeks turned into red and her eyes nervously averted everywhere.

A loud squeal sounded in front of them and caught their attention. Zoe covered her loud squeal and bounced in her seat.

"Are you guys dating?"

Isabelle asked because her friend was busying squealing and giggling.

"Of course we are"

Jimin answered and pulled Harley closer before pecking her shoulder. She was happy that he was being so affectionate towards her but she couldn't lie if it made her feel a little overwhelmed.

She sighed quietly and reminded herself that Jimin is different from the other boys and that he genuinely love her and not for lust.

"Y-Yeah...we are"

Before Isabelle could question further, Zoe grabbed her and in a flash, she was yanked out of the cafeteria.

"See you in historian club!!!!"

Zoe's shouting echoed the empty cafeteria and her giggles slowly faded away. It was obvious that she wanted the couple to be left alone because she noticed the glistering eyes of the boy who can't seem to get enough of his new girlfriend.

"Well that was expected from Zoe"

Harley chuckled. Her eyes averted to their uncleaned trays and decided to help her friends out but before she could stand up, she was yanked back down by a strong grip.

She gasped and found herself landing on Jimin's thick thigh. His eyes locked onto hers and they shone with hidden desires. He licked his lips as his finger drew circles on her thigh.

"Where you think you're going, princess?"

"I-I need to clean these up...before we leave for the historian club"

"Stay here a little longer...on my lap..."

He whispered and his minty breath hit her nose. The hand on her thigh slowly moved up and under her mustard sweater.

Harley's eyes widened as she panicked, not mentally ready for whatever phase he wanted to advanced to. She came up with a idea as fast as she could and that was, to grab a fork, stab it onto a dumpling and shoved it into his mouth.

"Mmm!"

Jimin almost choked on the dumpling and released the girl. She squirmed and stood up before quickly cleaning the table while the boy struggled to regain from her sudden defensive act of shoving dumpling.

After he roughly swallowed the dumpling, Jimin found himself alone in the cafeteria with a cleaned table in front of him and Harley was nowhere to be found.

He huffed and poked the inside of his cheeks with his tongue and glared at the door where she bolted out from. Soon, a smirk reached his lips and he ran his tongue across his lips.

"Oh my dear goddess, you can't escape me"

———————————————————————

Okay yo...the scent of smut is getting closer~ hehehe

Anywayyy I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I LOVE YOUUU ❤️❤️❤️

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

5.2K 193 6
...๐’…๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’‰ ๐’Š๐’”...? ใ€Žโ„‚๐• ๐•ž๐•ก๐•๐•–๐•ฅ๐•–๐•• ๐•„๐•’๐•ฃ๐•”๐•™ ๐Ÿš๐Ÿ›๐•ฃ๐•• ๐Ÿš๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿš๐Ÿ˜ใ€
78.6K 3.6K 37
A bit of crackfic? Contains: -Short chapters -Funny scenarios -and many more. Read to find out ๐Ÿ˜‹
60.6K 1.4K 14
just jungkook-centric oneshots U '๊“ƒ ' U open to requests if you want me to do a specific ship or storyline (ไบบ๏ฝฅใ‰จ๏ฝฅ)โ™ก formerly: how much fluff?
287 32 16
๐™๐™–๐™š๐™๐™ฎ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™š๐™œ๐™ช ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง, ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™, ๐™…๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ ๐™ค๐™ค๐™ . ๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™จ๏ฟฝ...