Bad Boy Summer

By grraciie_

sequel to bbr. please read that first :) ☆☆☆ hayden jones has been through a lot. a lot more than someone her... More

p r e f a c e ( a g a i n)
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
t h i r t y f o u r
t h i r t y f i v e
t h i r t y s i x
t h i r t y s e v e n
t h i r t y e i g h t
t h i r t y n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y o n e

f i f t e e n

219K 5.8K 8.3K
By grraciie_

CHASE BRACES HIS forearm beside my head and against the tiled wall. The hot, running water hit his back and sprayed me from over his shoulders. I tilt my head back, my skull resting against the wall as I close my eyes in ecstasy. 

I tighten my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. His other hand grips my thigh, holding me steady as he rocks in and out of me. Using one shaky hand, I grab onto his chin and bring his lips back to mine. His mouth and tongue easily dominate, like they usually do. 

"Fuck." Chase gasps against my lips, indicating that he was close to finishing. I dip my head down and rest my head on his shoulder as he quickens his pace, slamming his pelvis to mine at a rapid rate. 

I'm the first to tip over the edge, throwing my head back against the wall as I moan out his name. He pumps into me a few more times, hard and fast and jagged. Then he unravels around me and his face tucks into the crook of my neck. 

We stay like that for a while, frozen in time and space. The only sound heard was Chase's ragged breathing against my neck and the spray of the water echoing in the large glass box. 

Over these past couple days we haven't been able to keep our hands off each other—well, in moderation that is. From glances to subtle touches to full on making out, it's been hell and heaven. We've been trying to keep it low-key. 

But I swear, sneaky sex is a whole lot better. 

"Wow." I breathe out as I feel Chase places one kiss to the curve of my neck before he grabs onto both thighs and slips out of me. He helps me onto my feet and when I was steady on the tiled floor, he dips his head slightly. 

"Are you okay?" He questions so softly as water drops from the dark hair falling in front of his face. I nod silently as he smiles slightly and leaves the shower box to discard of the condom. The few seconds he was gone gave me time to collect myself. 

I breath out and run my fingers through my wet blonde hair before the foggy glass door opens. 

"You know, I wasn't expecting you to bombard me in here." Chase scoffs as he walks towards me. He stops in front of me and grabs a hold of my neck and chin and gives me a chaste kiss, "But I'm not complaining." 

"You better not be." I smirk as Chase chuckles and kisses me quickly one last time. We end the shower rendezvous by cleaning ourselves once more with my body wash. I had to buy the biggest load of it because both Noah and Vera liked it so much, so we all share it. 

Chase helps me with my back which then kinda turns into my front, but he basically just focused on moving the loofah around my boobs. 

"Don't get it in my fucking eyes." Chase growls as I smooth my fingers over his face while I apply my facial cleanser. 

"Don't be a pussy." I growl as he continues to lean down slightly, allowing me to clean his face. When I had cleaned it enough, I pull him under the water and wash all the suds off. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me flush against his chest but still allows me to wash his face. 

When I was done, I run my fingers through his hair and push it back from his face. 

I grin up at him, "There. Feel the difference?" 

"Yes." 

"Really?" I beam. 

"Fuck no." Chase smirks as he leans down, his lips nearing my, "Shit, you're so dam cu—" 

"Hey Chase, Xavier here's!" David calls from outside the bathroom as he knocks on the door slightly, "Have you seen Hayden?" 

"Uh..." Chase trails off as I shake my head, "No, I haven't." 

"Well if you do, tell her she needs to be downstairs." David replies before he walks off. We return to silence once more and I slowly come to realise how we were acting, what we were acting like. 

Like we were a couple. Still a couple. 

I sigh out as I unwrap Chase's arms from my waist and stand back. A sliver of a pained expression passes Chase's eyes before returning to his usual blank face. 

"See you downstairs." I mumble before leaving the shower. I grab a white towel, dry myself quickly before wrapping it around my body and fleeing from the bathroom. I run into my room where Vera and Penn were lying on the bed. 

Penn's ear was against Vera's stomach and they were both giggling at something. 

"Hey, Xavier's downstairs." Vera tells me as I pass her a quick smile and race to my set of drawers. I pull out my underwear, a lace bralette and a spaghetti strapped floral sundress. 

"Do you want one of us to be there, like support?" Penn questions, now sitting up, as I quickly change into my clothes. I smile at her as I slip the dress over my head. 

"Thanks but I should be fine." I smile as as I quickly towel dry my wet hair, "

Vera and Penn both climb off the bed before meeting me in the middle of the room and wrap their arms around me. 

"Well, we'll be here when you're done." Vera mumbles to me as I nod and try to muster the most believable smile I could. 

I grab a hold of their hands, "I love you guys." 

"We love you too Hayden." Penn says with a fond grin before they let me go. I give them one last smile before leaving the room. I was quiet as I walked downstairs, my mind was a complete mess. I was thinking about Chase, about Xavier and about what was to come. 

I walk into David's office that had a huge bay window over looking the ocean to see David and Xavier in there, talking to each other. They both glance at me as I stumble to a stop. 

Xavier moves first, "Oh darling, I'm so sorry we're meeting again under such circumstances." 

He cross the room quickly as he pulls me into his chest. 

"It's fine," I muster up a small smile, "It's not like we couldn't have known." 

"I'm going to fight like hell for you and Chase, okay?" Xavier says as he dips his head to meet my passive gaze, "There's no way he's getting out." 

I nod, "Thank you." 

I take a seat at one of the two brown leather arms chairs facing the large wooden desk. I fold my legs underneath me and hug one of the blue pillows to my chest. David's office was decorated like the rest of the house; blues, whites, browns and beiges with light wood. 

David places a white knitted blanket over my shoulders as Xavier takes a seat on the other side of the desk and opens up his large leather document case. 

"We'll wait for Chase to arrive before we can sta—" Xavier pauses as he glances over my head towards the double white doors, "Oh, well, speak of the handsome devil." 

"Sorry." Chase apologises with a sheepish smile as he sits in the leather arm chair next to me. Xavier smiles as he intertwines his fingers and rests it on top of the documents before him. 

"It's fine, Chase." Xavier brushes himself off before he takes in a deep breath, as if bracing himself for something, "Okay, so I've been in contact with Luke's lawyers as well as the judge, trying to get this to blow over but nothing's work. He's pretty adamant on getting out." 

"But that's not going to fucking happen, right?" Chase questions as he glances from Xavier to me, making sure I was alright. He places his hand on the arm of my chair and I could feel his anger; present as ever. 

"No. Of course not." Xavier gives a weak smile and passes me a soft glance, "But the psychiatrist we cross-examined...well, his medical certificate was revoked last month because he was drunk on the job. Then after a investigation into his drinking history, they found he had an DUI on the morning of the trial." 

"What's a nice way of saying I want to hit every member of the defence team in the face with a chair." I groan as I start to nervously crack my knuckles, "Y'know what, never mind. I'll just do it on sight." 

Chase scoffs, "Jones—"

"On fucking sight." 

"If it weren't for me and probably that one security guard, you'd fight everyone in that courtroom, my sweet." Xavier chuckles as does the rest of the room. 

That one security guard was scary. But the other two quivered when I glanced at them. That was cool. 

"So what do we do?" David questions from where he stood to the side of the room, arms folded across his chest. At the start, at the begging of the very first trial three years ago, David was initially just here for moral and emotional support. 

My mother tried to be but she got a little too involved. And by involved I mean she almost called up Luke's lawyers to give them a piece of her damn mind. Xavier had to literally slide like a fucking penguin over the desk to grab the phone from her hand. 

But now David's not only support but he's here to offer input and give his on advice on the situation. He's kinda like my second lawyer, just without the title. 

"Well, I'm going to be candid here, we're like David going up against Goliath." Xavier explains as I fold my arms around myself, slowly trying to curl up into a ball and die. 

I smile at him, "Thank you for your candor, Xavier, but what the fuck?" 

"Trust me, I've been asking the same thing." Xavier explains as he flips through a couple sheets of paper, "My lead counsel will be flying in tomorrow so she'll be able to help. But for the mean time, I'm going to need to brief you over everything that's going to happen and could happen." 

"There's no fucking way she's getting on that stand again." Chase tells Xavier and I could see his hand gripping the arm of my chair so hard that his knuckles were turning white. I place my hand over it and I feel his grip loosen. 

"I know." Xavier nods his head, "We're just going to have to work around that. But Hayden, I just want to say that I'm going to do everything in my power to keep that goddamn son of a bitch behind bars, okay?" 

I nod slowly, my brain running a hundred miles an hour. Chase's turns his wrist and intertwines our fingers as he passes me a supportive look. He was my calm in the chaos, my eye of the storm. If only I could be his. At the moment, I'm just an illusion of one. 

Maybe I always have been. 

it's week three of uni and so far i've only had two mental breakdown. 

which means i'm handling it so well. 

i also made an instagram. my username is in my bio so please check it out. it's a place that i'll be uploading sneak peeks and behind the scenes—not my face tho ;)—and also another platform to ask me or my characters questions. 

i'm thinking of doing a q&a to my characters. if you would like to see this let me know and also send me some questions you would ask

see you guys next time i post! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 143 18
*MILDLY CHICHÉ** **UNDER HEAVY EDITING** Annie Leblanc is 17 and is a bad girl. She lives in Maryland. She skips class and sometimes drinks. Has...
25.5K 1.2K 56
This Story is the sequel to Jonnor's Relationship and starts at the end of a long summer where Jude and Connor are apart from each other that whole s...
1.8K 27 42
Hayden has made it to Chicago. She's staying with her brother in a rental house off campus with his five roommates. They're loud, obnoxious, & they'r...
52.5M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...