|| Daughter of a Yakuza || Eu...

By Mizuki_48

Detective Kwon Eunbi has been leading a case of a supply of illegal drugs and murders along side her partner... More

Main Characters
Prologue
Bodyguard for a Yakuza's Daughter, Nani!!!
First Day Undercover
Hangout
Backstory to Rappappa
A New Lead
Visitors at the Hospital
Night of the Stabbing
New Customers
A/N
Guests
Graduation Day
What's Next?
First Day Back to School
Special Chapter: Happy Nako Day!!
Announcement
Movie Night
First Date
Promise
Special Chapter: Happy Eunbi Day!!!
Arcade
Engagement Party
Gone
Where is she?
Hide and Seek
At the Diner
Home Country
Slow Journey

Wounded

337 18 0
By Mizuki_48

*****

" She never wanted to show her weaknesses but with her
She was a smol bean whom was taken cared of
She liked it when she is worried "

*****

Sakura's POV

"Sakura-chan"

I heard someone called my name, I turned to look whom it was and saw the new homeroom teacher whom followed me earlier until she went somewhere with Namaiki's bodyguard. Before I could further move, my eyes was starting to get heavy and everything turned black. I must have fainted with these severe wounds.

Chaeyeon's POV

I called Sakura-chan, and then I saw that she was about to collapsed and I ran quickly to catch her. I saw that her lips were bleeding and she had many severe wounds on her arms and legs as if she just came from a yankee fight. Without hesitation, I carried her on my back and went to the nearest hospital, to treat her wounds and also since she just collapse.

I was still piggybacking her on my back until I finally arrived to the hospital. I went to the emergency room and went to the reception desk and asked for help.

A nurse was kind enough to help me lay down Sakura-chan on the bed. I just looked at her sleeping state and waited for the doctor and the nurse to finish treating her. As they treated her wounds, I decided to make a call.

Yena
00:00

Hey!!

Hey..
I have a request

Sure what is it?

Can you check the CCTV around
the school and the diner.

I can do that
But why tho?

Sakura is severely wounded
And I'm sure it may have a lead
With the case

I'll check as early as I arrive
At the station tomorrow morning
Will text you when I get info

Gomawo Yena.
I have to go now
The doctor is calling me
Bye Yena-yah

Oh Arasso!
Bye !

Call Ended
3:19

I went back to Sakura since the doctor was calling for me. I went beside the bedside and looked at the doctor waiting for him to tell me news about Sakura.

"She is fine, she will be waking up soon. But these wounds were severe she must take care of herself so these wounds heal faster. Whatever caused these injuries, must be reported. They aren't simple banging by accident on a post or falling face flat on the floor."said the doctor as he looked at me with serious.

"I'll report it when she wakes up and ask her about what happen. Thank you doctor" I replied to the doctor and bowed. I knew that these wounds were not just by accident, she was in a fight and it was a strong opponent for sure.

Eunbi's POV

"Sorry I'm late"I said as I saw Nako in front of the 7/11 crossing her arms. Looks like she is pissed that I'm late.

"Don't worry unnie just don't do it again" told Nako as she was hiding something behind that face mask.

"What are you hiding Nako?!?" I asked and hold her hands, Nako tried to distanced herself  but I was able to remove her mask and then saw her lips were bleeding and puffy. She must have been in a fight.

"You got in a fight!!!" I sighed and then grabbed her hand and started walking towards her home. When we came in, there was no one. Her father must be in his other office downtown. As we were inside, I saw that Nako went upstairs to her room. And I went to get the first aid kit to treat her wounds.

"Nako!"

"Nee?!"she said as she came out the bathroom already changed in her penguin onesie and as I looked at her she was so cute, I wanted to cuddle her so much.

"Unnie?!? Staring is impolite."

"Gomene. Come sit on the bed, need to treat your wound" I said as I tapped the edge of the bed and I kneel to her height as she sat on the edge.

I opened the first aid kit and then took cotton bud and poured alcohol on it. I hold her chin and then started treating her wound. She hissed in pain.

"Unnie it hurts"

"I'm almost done"

"Oh by the way, Eunbi-unnie, I was you earlier talking with Sakura-nee's new homeroom teacher when I looked by the window. You close to her?"asked Nako. I was in shock that I pressed the cotton on her wound.

"Owwww unnie you pressing to deep"

"Gomene...." I closed the alcohol lid and then put it back in the first aid kit. And then got up and was about to leave until..

"Eunbi-unnie, you still haven't answered my question" Nako said in a serious tone.

"A childhood friend and also roommate" I said and leaving out the partner part.

"Oh okay, it's just that earlier Sakura-nee told me that her new homeroom teacher was following her after school."

"That's because it was her way home" I made up an excuse since I'm starting to get worry that these two may suspect something. Need to tell Chaeyeon later to be more cautious.

"Oki"told Nako, I was about to leave and go home until

"Unnie!, Oto-san just texted and said that you need to stay for the night"

"Oh okay"

Meanwhile at Iz*diner

"Everything is locked and closed, Hyewon-unnie"told Chaewon as she went to her Hyewon-unnie and Hyewon continued to munch her bag of chips.

Both of them started to walk home as they walked, they saw a yankee girl wounded, she was now in front of them. She was panting and then grabbed Hyewon's shoulders and collapsed in Hyewon's arm. Hyewon was still holding her but was now on her knees. Hyewon then removed her hands from the girl's waist, her hand was covered in blood and then saw that yankee was heavily bleeding.

"Chaewon call 9-11" told Hyewon as she then pressed on the wound of the girl since she continued to bled.  Furthermore, the girl was sweating due to the wound. Chaewon immediately called for emergency as she walked back and forth due to the fact that the girl may end up dying in front of them.

"Hello? Yes, we are near Iz*diner, there is a severely wounded girl and she just collapse please hurry!"told Chaewon as she helped Hyewon with pressing the wound of the girl, so that she doesn't lose too much blood as they waited for the ambulance to arrive.

————————————————————————-

Another update here and the appearance of a character, can you guys guess who it is?!!?

So all schools are closed for two weeks and so I have time to update as much as possible this book for all of you guys whom are also in self-isolation due to Covid-19. Stay safe everyone and always wash your hands.

Don't Forget to vote and leave a comment!

Ja~nee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 135 10
Chaewon and Minjoo have been best friends since childhood. All the jokes and laughs, fun memories that were created. They did so much together, and t...
88.9K 4.6K 64
"I killed them. I did. I'm saying it by myself..." "No. I don't believe you." He says with a deep voice that was still somehow calm. "You don't know...
44.5K 2.5K 25
Wherein Ahn Yujin got curious on the newly transferred family on their neighborhood specially on a certain tall girl holding a cat. Out of her curiou...
1.5K 141 14
❃.✮:▹ ◃:✮.❃ "𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘢 𝘸𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘬 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦?" 𝘚𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘳𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧. ...