disbelief. Spookyxreader Or O...

By istoleurdiamonds

you are the daughter of lil ricky and cuchillos(stacy) daughter but u didnt know who ur mom was bc u always s... More

backstory (this is important)
whats going on?
wow
danm mamas
who are you
i forgot
so😗👉🏾👈🏾
u did what?!
B.S.
new baby
✞Are you okay?✞
oh
⚠headache⚠
why isn't mommy waking up
i honestly forgot i wrote this book
changes

CHARACTERS

2.2K 22 1
By istoleurdiamonds

This is Yasmine she is super nice and inlove with oscar she never calls him spooky because only she can call him oscar well her and of course Cesar but still. Her dad left her when we was 14 but she lived and has her own store.

Oscar😍 aka spooky🖤: he is a Santo the head of the gang. when he was 16 he got jumped into the gang.  He has a little brother name Cesar and has a girlfriend named Yasmine. 

This is Crystal she is best friends with Yasmine. they have been very close since 7th grade they both are now in 11th going to 12th because when cesar and his crew go to high school crystal and yasmine will go to 12th grade. 

this is Cesar and his crew. the one on the left is Cesar he is in dark blue and the one in light blue is ruby and the one in yellow is Jamal he is funny yet weird and the only girl there is monse. 

this is aliyah she is yasmine daughter she is 3 years old (i know she isn't in real life but lets pretend) she is super nice and she smiles alot.

*i dont own any on my block characters i do own aliyah and yasmine and more character that will be coming soon*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 1.3K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
92.2K 4.8K 51
Based on my favourite jodi anidita ...❤️❤️
55.2K 143 18
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni