The Alpha's Unknown Son

By Skylarmrose2020

As Rose struggles to escape her past, she realizes she can never do so with her son as the ultimate reminder... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
TO FINISH...
Plot Twist!
Just for you!
Free goodies for all my Lovelies!
I want you in my book!
Get this book for free (limited time only)!
Last day to get the free book!
In 3,2,1...
Tomorrow!
Ready, set, launch!

Thank you!

8.6K 81 0
By Skylarmrose2020

For the 100th time, you guys, thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm not scheduled to post anything today, but to heck with it; you all made me want to. I'm overwhelmed by the support you've given me.

If you haven't checked me on Goodreads and Facebook yet, get on it!
Goodreads: http://bit.ly/TAUS-GR
Facebook: http://bit.ly/SkylarThomasFB

Whether you've just discovered me or you've stuck with me for a long while (you tough cookies), I'm thankful for and humbled by your support. I have free bonus material for all of you; look out for that in the next few weeks!

You guys are the best. I want to form a special group for us! Any team/fandom name suggestions? Anything you'd like to be called as a group? Shoot me your ideas. Comment below!

See you in the next update!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10 0 9
Olivia is a werewolf. Written as if you are Olivia. Olivia is trying to grasp her senior year. Olivia learns she's a werewolf from her brother. Her...
425K 8.7K 28
She moved with a certain thoughtfulness about her. Every step was placed gently. Whether this is to disappear from those around her or to protect the...
22.8K 494 12
Past can never be returned neither can future be written. All those sleepless nights of painful rejection will never be forgiven. You'll pay for it...
442K 13.5K 27
WARNING: this was written when I was 12 and is NOT representative of my current writing abilities. read at your own risk!! Xavier Chase is a brutal A...