My Dream Girl (BWWM) (Complet...

By bitterzzz

(Unedited) Tyler Jacobs is a bachelor billionaire that loves to fuck and nothing more. He is cold hearted an... More

HI GUYS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Hey hey
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Holaa!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
CHARACTERS
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
STAY SAFE
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63 part 1
Chapter 63 part 2
Chapter 64: The End
Lots of love!
A/N EDITING
AUTHOR'S NOTE!!

Chapter 39

13.9K 601 171
By bitterzzz

Kiara's POV

I jolt awake from the feeling of a sharp pain in my stomach. What the hell? I sat up and rubbed my belly, feeling little kicks. I know these ain't no contractions. I shouldn't be having contractions I'm only 33 weeks pregnant, I still have some time to go.

I lay back down and try to relax, not trying to over think it. I close my eyes and rub my belly as a way to soothe my nerves.

20 minutes later I'm feeling the same intense pain I was feeling before. I jolted forward and gripped my belly. I heard a bang noise like something fell on the floor. It was probably my phone but I could care less at the moment.

"Uhhhh" I grunted trying hard to work through the pain.

I hear some a noise and then I hear Tyler , "Baby ?! Are you ok!" He say.

"Uhhhhh nooo." I grunted.

The pain lasted a couple more seconds before I was able to relax and take a deep breath.

"I-I think I'm having the baby."  I said turning to look at Tyler.

"What!?" He said in a shocked tone.

I turned over in the bed and move to the edge so that I could stand up. I look down at the floor and see my phone laying on the floor.

Tyler hasn't said anything else so I turned to look at him. He was just standing there looking at me with a blank stare.

"Tyler?" I said but he didn't move.

I know this motherfucker didn't go into shock or some shit.

"Tyler!!" I yelled his name louder but still nothing.

Oh my gosh! this guy said he wouldn't do this shit but here we are with this bullshit.

"SKAI!!" I yelled.

"YEAH?!" She yelled back.

I can hear her walking from the living to my room. She stepped into the room and looked at me then at Tyler standing in statue form.

"Hun I'm in labor..... well at least I think I am. These contractions don't feel like regular Braxton Hicks. They are painful and it happened twice within like 20 minutes." I said.

"Oh my god really!!" She said clapping her hands excitedly.

"Yes and Tyler's stupid ass is just standing there like a fucking statue. Can you please go get the baby bag and all that." I asked.

"Sure!" She said quickly.

She was getting ready to walk out of the room but she turned around and walked up to Tyler. I watch her pull her hand back and slap him in the back of his head.

He jolted and instantly put his hand on the back of his head.

"Oh what the fuck?!" He said rubbing his head.

She snickered and ran off.

"Tyler get your shit together I'm in labor and I need to go to the hospital." I said trying to get up.

"Oh shit! Your in labor, I'm going to be a dad. I thought we had more time. What if I'm not a good dad. What if she doesn't like me. What if something goes wrong. What if-" he just kept running his mouth.

"Tyler shit the fuck up please." I said. He stopped talking and ran over to me quick so he could help me get up.

"I'm sorry baby, I'll be quiet." He said.

He kept holding my hand as we walked out of his room and into the living room. He let me go and ran over to the door to put on his shoe. At that moment I felt another sharp pain as my belly tighten up.

"HOLY SHIT!" I yelled, doubled over and gripping the table with all my strength.

I felt a hand on my back rubbing in circles but that wasn't doing shit, the pain was excruciating.

"It's going to be ok baby. We are going to get you to the hospital soon." He whispered in my ear.

The pain started to subsided and I blew out a shaky breathe. Yeah this shit is not fun, I'm not having anymore babies.

I stood up straight and looked at Tyler. He pulled me over to the door and placed my slippers in front of me.

"Slip your feet in baby." He said.

I slip my feet in my slippers and walk outside. I can see Skai placing the bags in the car. She ran over to us.

"You know you guys don't have a car seat in there." She said.

"Fuck." Both Tyler and I say.

We were suppose to go shopping for one after we left his office but after what happened with that ugly bitch I guess it slipped our minds.

"Don't worry, I'll call my mom and have her go pick one up for us." He said walking us over to the car.

He helped me get in the car and slammed the door. He ran around to the other side and jumped in the driver seat as Skai got into the back seat.

Tyler was racing through the street, trying to make it to the hospital as fast as he can. Thankful the hospital wasn't that far.

"Hey Skai can you call my mom for me and let her know Kiara is going into labor and we are on the way to the hospital." Tyler said.

"Okie dokie." Skai replied taking the phone out of Tyler's hand.

I started having another contraction right when we pulled up to the front entrance of the hospital. As soon as the contraction let's up Tyler  helps me out of the car and walks me inside of the hospital.

"Aye can I get my girlfriend into a room please, she's in labor." Tyler said out loud to the nurses so that they could help.

Two nurses rushed over with a wheelchair and helped me sit. They pushed me down the hall and into one the empty rooms.

"What's your name sweetheart?" The nurse asked

"Kiara whitehead." I said.

"And how far along are you?" She asked.

"I'm only 33 weeks so I don't understand how I'm having contractions already."

"Don't worry! A lot of women have their babies earlier than usual and that's ok." She said.

I know that it happens with a lot of women, but I just never thought it would happen with me. To be honest I am scared as fuck, I know my baby is going to be pre mature and I don't want to see her attached to all those machines.

I grab Tyler's hand and squeeze it. I look up at him as a tear rolls down my face. He squats down next to me and wipes away the tear with his thumb.

"Everything is going to be ok baby, I know it is." He said leaning forward and kissing my forehead.

The nurses help me get transferred to the bed and then they step out of the room so I could change into the hospital gown. But before I could even change into the gown I have another contraction that seems like it lasted longer than last.

"I don't know if I can do this ty. These contractions are so painful and I know it's only going to get worst." I said.

"Baby stop. You are strong and I know you got this. Stop second guessing yourself." He said.

At the moment tiffany and Skai bursted into the room.

"AWWWW my baby is having a baby!!!" She yelled.

"Shush bitch, you so loud." I said.

"Oops sorry." She laughed.

The nurses walked back into the room and the last one to walk in was that bitch Vanessa.

"Oh hell no , get that bitch out of here." I said pointing to Vanessa.

"Kiara." she said in shock like she ain't know who was in here.

"Bitch get out before I have tiffany fuck you up." I said watching tiffany start taking off her earrings.

"But mamas she-" the other nurse started but Tyler cut her off.

"Can you just get her out of here. Obviously she's not wanted in here." He said.

See that's why I love tyler, he don't even know who Vanessa is but he is standing by my side no matter what.

Vanessa finally turned around and walked out of the room. A few moments later another nurse walked in.

"Alright we are going to check how much you have dilated." The nurse said.

After she finishing checking to see how dilated I was she came over to me.

"So your about 2cm dilated and you need to make it to 10cm. We don't keep are patients in the hospital if they aren't at least 4cm dilated so you would have to return home." She finished.

"What?! You want her to go home? She's in labor!" Tyler said.

I grabbed Tyler's hand so that he could focus his attention on me.

"It's ok babe, I knew that this might happen. It's going to suck because I wanna finish this shit now but it's not time yet." I said.

Tyler sighed, "is there anything I could do so she can stay here."

"Unfortunately no sir." The nurse said.

"Come on Tyler lets go." I said sitting up.

Hopefully this dilating shit don't take to long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 78.2K 35
"How could you!" Xavier exclaimed. "Please no, it's not what it looks like," I said with tears running down my face. "With my best friend. Get out, b...
103K 2.8K 20
{Mature Theme, 18+} {COMPLETED} Kian Manchester - A 19 year old high school graduate. He dosen't have much, it's a struggle everyday. His parents die...
106K 2.7K 42
Makayla Parkers world is turned upside down at the age of 23. She had a beautiful life with her Alpha mate Jace Porter until their marriage. The Red...
7.3M 159K 34
"Hey Babe! I am having a surprise news for you!!" Anna cooed with the joy to tell Ethan that she is pregnant. "Before that sign the divorce paper!"...