Black Sugar Tea ✔

By erikaswagpaasa

"I just found my soulmate, you'll find yours soon" More

A/N
A/N
십일
십이
십삼
십사
십오
십육
A/N
십칠
십팔
A/N
십구
이십
A/N
이십일
이십이
이십삼
A/N
이십사
이십오
이십육
이십칠
A/N
이십팔
삼십
삼십일
삼십이 - End
A/N
'On Bended Knees'

이십구

1.3K 81 17
By erikaswagpaasa

Yena's POV

"I need to go back to America"

After Yuri said those words, it's been stuck on my mind since then.

It's been 2 days but I still can't process it. I just can't imagine living a day without her, it's been hard when she became cold towards me a week ago but without her here physically, I just don't know anymore.

Everything was going well between us, but then it changed and I wasn't really expecting it.

Today we're gonna meet up. I'm nervous to be honest and I don't know why. I missed her so much, and today it feels like it will be our first time to meet.

Yuri has been my support, mentally and emotionally. She has been there with me through ups and down. I don't love her because of what she can give me but because of how she loves me when I can't fully love myself.

It might seem like I'm sometimes way too confident about myself but truth be told, there are times I doubt how things will work out in my way. I am doubtful of my efforts, making me think that I'm not good enough.

But Yuri, she turns everything around. She always makes me feel that she's proud of me and that everything will be fine. She's the one who taught me how to love myself.

And that's why I love her.

It's because it's her.

I looked at my watch, I'm a bit early but that's okay. Everything is worth waiting for, especially when it comes to Yuri.

I took my phone to play for a while when I heard the door of the cafe made a sound. I looked up and found a hamster-like person smiling brightly at me.

If she's gonna leave, I won't be able to see those smile everyday anymore.

I smiled back and waved at her, she came to where I was and took a sit across me.

"Hi" she simply said, while fidgeting with her fingers, looking so nervous.

I chuckled at her cuteness, stood up and sat beside her. I took her hand in mine and intertwined it.

"Joyul I miss you~"

I don't know how but the moment she came inside the cafe, my nervousness just disappeared.

"I miss you too unnie" she replied.

We locked our eyes for a few minutes before I looked away, admitting defeat.

I cleared my throat, "I hope you don't mind but I already ordered ahead, and I got black sugar tea for you" I asked her, looking back at her.

I saw the side of her lips rised, "you still remember my favorite, and that's fine unnie, thank you"

I gave her a smile and looked down at our hands, I played with hers, softly rubbing my thumb in her palm, not knowing what to say anymore.

"I know you've been dying to ask me something unnie" she said and I just let out a sigh.

"What you've said last time Joyul, it just keeps bothering me.."

Our orders arrived, and we thanked the waiter. I sat up straight and faced Yuri properly, looking into her eyes.

"Lots of what ifs came into my mind after you said those words, I can't sleep properly nor eat. It just that, I don't know what to do if you're truly leaving.."

I didn't leave my gaze off her but the moment I saw sadness in her eyes, I didn't handle it and looked down at my lap.

Lots of scenarios appeared in my mind if Yuri is not by my side. I looked like a wreck and I don't want that to happen.

Yuri became my life, she is important and I don't want her to go.

"It may sound selfish Joyul, but can you just not go?" I looked back at her again, my sight turning blurry.

"I would unnie, only if I could.. My dad, he needs me. After losing mom, I don't think I'm ready to lose him too." She said, wiping the tears on my cheeks with her hands.

"I don't wanna leave you unnie, I don't wanna leave all of you. But someone else also needs me and it would just be unfair not being able to be by his side." She continued, her eyes becoming glossy because of tears.

"I love you unnie, I truly do. No one ever made me feel anything like how you make me feel. You were always there for me, you always listen to me and understand me even if I'm annoying and clingy sometimes.. You supported me in anything I like, you accepted me for who I am."

I cup her face, connecting our foreheads together, rubbing my thumb on her soft cheeks.

"I love you too Joyul, so much that no one can ever imagine."

We stayed like that for a minute and decided to break it up. I took her hand once again and gave her a positive smile.

"We can still communicate right? Technology is rampant and internet is powerful" I said and we both laughed.

"Of course unnie, you can still send me weird pictures of you" she replied, a big smile still on her face.

"Yah those aren't weird. They are merely art" I pout at what she said.

"Unnie, posing with a duck face ain't art!" she retorted back.

I gave her a disbelief face but she just laughed at me.

We stayed in the cafe for an hour, just talking and enjoying our time together.

Well, it's better to enjoy every minute with her since she's still here with me.

~~

Chaewon's POV

It's been 2 days since Minju's accident, it's been 2 days that she haven't woke up, it's been 2 days that I haven't left her side.

I can't bring myself to leave her. I just showered here in the hospital, Eunbi unnie comes after work with new clothes to wear and foods to eat, the others come time to time to visit.

I look at Minju, even in a hospital gown, she still looks so beautiful. No one is as beautiful as she is.

"Minmin?" I took her hand in mine, caressing it.

"They said that even if you're in a coma, you can hear what we're saying" I chuckled at what Hyewon unnie said yesterday.

"It sounds funny to me, but it's worth a try? I hope you'll be able to hear what I'll say"

I took a deep breath, "Minmin.. I'm sorry"

"I'm sorry for subtly rejecting your confessions. I'm sorry for the times when I hurt you."

"I know you like me but I was afraid"

"I was so afraid to commit that if something will go wrong, our friendship would be ruined"

"You were always there for me, even if I found you annoying, I'm still grateful that it's you"

"You never gave up on me, even if I countlessly rejected you"

"You never got tired of my coldness"

"Even if I pushed you away, you stayed"

"You changed me, in a better way"

"I never said this before, and I'm so so late to realize this but Minmin.."

"I love you too"

A tear escaped my eyes, then another one, and another one. I didn't realize that I was crying already.

"Please please wake up now, I miss you so bad Minju"

I looked down at the floor, trying to stop the tears from flowing but failed. I can feel my heart aching.

I was still holding Minju's hand when I felt the hold tighten.

I wiped away the tears and looked up, surprise to see Minju grinning at me.

"I heard it unnie. I completely heard it." she was still smiling at me like nothing happened to her.

I directly stood up from my seat, "Minju! You're awake!"

I came out from the room to call the doctor and went back again.

I instantly wiped the extent tears from my face. I texted the others about the good news and as expected, they're on their way already.

Few minutes later, the doctor and nurses left the room. I went back to sit beside Minju while waiting for the others.

It was so quiet and awkward.

"Do you need water? You must be thirsty" I was about to stood up from my sit when Minju spoke up.

"You cried" I looked at her, feeling a bit heat on my cheeks.

"Everybody cries Min, what are you talking about?" I replied.

We just stared at each other. I can feel my heart beating so fast. Those stares of hers what attracted me to her.

Those melting stares.

"But you don't easily cry. Even when your family cat died, you never shed a tear. But you cried for me unnie" Her smile widens.

I looked away from her. I admit, I hate crying. I hate handling too much emotions, it's such a burden.

But when Minju came into my life, everything changed.

I love how she makes me feel. Even when doing nothing, she makes me feel something.

"Unnie.."

"Hmm?"

"I love you."

I looked back at her again, smiled and didn't hesitate to reply, "I love you too Min."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 87 7
"I only hope that we'll be able to meet you officially" 𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴! 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗮𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗳𝗳! 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱...
26.2K 889 21
in where the initial of your soulmate appears on your wrist when you turn twenty.
9.2K 378 34
"You only belong to me" *mature content🔞*
3.8K 305 31
"𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙁𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙁𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣, 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣" 𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘪�...