Only in my dreams ↝ Rusame

By Angelina_The_Owl

⇱ in which America can't stop loving the boy that'll end up killing him. ⇲ Made: 11/01/20 Finished: 01/04/20 More

1.
2.
3.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.

4.

644 16 24
By Angelina_The_Owl

Russia stared up at the sky, his hands folded neatly on his stomach as he laid in the grass. "hey, Russ." Ukraine hummed, sitting next to his brother. "hey, Uki." Russia huffed, looking over at him, earning an eyebrow raise from Ukraine. "what's with the huff, dude?" Russia rubbed his forehead, "America, i- it's just, i feel like shit because of how i ended it with him." Ukraine nodded, "you should." he hummed, earning a look from Russia. "you're supposed to support me and say i shouldn't feel like shit because i did it for a good reason!" Russia groaned, leaning up. "he still loves you Russ, you just broke his heart. so you should feel like shit." Ukraine shrugged, patting Russia's shoulder. "I gotta go, Canada's sick and he needs some soup." Ukraine sighed. "right, take care of your man, Uki." Russia smiled, Ukraine nodding quickly and waving to Russia.

Bzzz

BZz

bZzz

did my butt just vibrate?

my butt just fucking vibrated...?

hey, retard, your phone is in your back pocket.

Russia groaned, standing up and grabbing his phone, trudging himself inside. "hey, baby." Russia's mom smiled. "was that Uki that stopped by?"Russia nodded, furrowing his eyebrows at America's contact. "yeah, mom..i, uh, i gotta go upstairs." "alright, dinner's gonna be ready in a few minutes!" his mom beamed, earning a slight smile from Russia. "thanks, mom. i'll be down, promise." Russia hummed, waving to his mom and jogging upstairs.

Mcboyo (6:09 P.M.)

i miss u

i know i shouldnt but i miss u

and i really wish u hadnt ended shit with me the way u did

u hurt me jackass

i dont even know y im texting u

ur a dick

Cummunism (6:15 P.M.)

hey Ame

im sorry i hurt u

but i had to end shit

it was for the best i promise

Mcboyo (6:16 P.M.)

ur not supposed to respond

u fkn bread loaf

Russia stared at his phone for a moment before letting out a giggle, shaking his head. "bread loaf?" he questioned to the air, shaking his head slowly. "god damn, Ame.." he sighed, getting up as his mom called him downstairs. his mom beamed, until she saw his frown. "what's wrong, Russia?" she questioned, looking up at her son."why's he here?" Russia hissed, staring at his mothers boyfriend. "well, honey, we wanted to talk to you about something." Russia's mom smiled, patting the table. "have a seat." Russia glared at his mom's boyfriend, sitting down hesitantly."see, Russia, we've been talking-" she paused, putting her hand on her boyfriend's. "and we think it'd be best if he moved in."

she smiled gently, slowly frowning when she saw Russia cringe."that's fucking disgusting, i don't want to live in the same house as this jackass." Russia snapped, glaring at his mom's boyfriend. "Russia, please don't use that language at the table." his mother whispered, shaking her head, "we- we just thought that it'd be best if you had a father figure in your life." she smiled weakly, hoping Russia wouldn't cuss again."yeah, a father figure. not an asshole." john rolled his eyes, grabbing his phone and walking out of the house.

Cummunism (6:45 P.M.)

Amerika are you drunk is that why you texted me are you drunk??

Mcboyo (6:47 P.M.)

y else would i text u

Cummunism (6:48 P.M.)

where are you

i wanna get fucking hammered

Mcboyo (6:49 P.M.)

damn asshole

who hurt u

Cummunism (6:50 P.M.)

i think u know

but that doesnt matter i just wanna fkn forget that my mom's being retarded

Mcboyo (6:51 P.M.)

im at Hungary's

Cummunism (6:52 P.M.)

can i go over there?

Mcboyo (6:53 P.M.)

Hungary said ur always welcome

Cummunism (6:54 P.M.)

k

Mcboyo (6:55 P.M.)

daaamnnn break up with me and then leave me with a k

Russia arrived at Hungary's, smiling when he walked in. but that was only because Hungary gave him a giant smile and a Vodka when he walked through the door. he was about this close to getting drunk before he glanced at America. America was coughing into a napkin, and he was trying to keep it hidden..but when he pulled away, Russia saw the petals. America was still hopelessly in love with Russia, and Russia couldn't do a thing about it. Russia couldn't make America stop loving him, no matter how hard he tried. "Amerika?" Russia sighed, walking over to him. "see, Russia?" America whispered, showing Russia the napkin. "i-i don't know what's happening to me, lovely, i-i don't. and i-i'm scared." Russia stared at America, setting his Vodka down and engulfing the small American in a tight hug. "i'm sorry, baby boy.. i'm so, so fucking sorry.."

because, truly, it was all Russia's fault.

America stared at the ceiling, shifting in his bed. he just couldn't fathom the fact that he was coughing up flowers. and not just any flower..lilies! lilies and sunflowers! Russia's favourite flowers. if it hadn't been so goddamn weird, America might have felt honored. America shifted, glancing at his clock.

"11:50"

it screamed, America squinting his eyes because of the light. he shifted, groaning as he heard yelling. he looked around, using his pillow to cover his ears and block out his parents arguing. he could already tell this was going to be a long night.he sighed, whining slightly as he stared at the ceiling, "please," he pleaded to the air, "please, i just want to sleep." the air didn't respond, just blowing his curtains aimlessly.

America gulped slightly, glancing at the clock.

"11:51"

the night seemed to be haunting him, he always stayed up late, not able to sleep. but this night, it just seemed so much worse than the other nights. it might have been that America was coughing up flower petals now, or that Russia had broken up with him a day ago and hadn't spoken to him since the party at Hungary's, or maybe that America's parents just wouldn't stop yelling at each other. America didn't even notice the slamming of a door and the sobs coming from the living room as he groaned, sitting up and snatching his phone off the charger.

"11:52."

America 🍔 (11:52 P.M.)

Poland poland are u up i get it if u arent u usually arent right now but if u are can you text me?

Innocent child (11:52 P.M.)

hi Ame!! im up 😊why arent you asleep?

America 🍔 (11:52 P.M.)

i dont know tbh

i guess its just a lot piled into one thing??

Innocent child (11:52 P.M.)

well do you wanna vent about it?

i like to think im a good listener 😄

America 🍔 (11:52 P.M.)

i'm alright Poland get some sleep, alright?

Innocent child (11:53 P.M.)

m'kay!! you too America, have nice dreams ❤

11:57.

"America?" Russia questioned, rubbing his eyes. "oh fuck- did- did i wake you up?" "no, i wasn't asleep yet." Russia shook his head, looking at his phone. "what's up, why're you calling this late?" "i think my mom's gonna make us move." America murmured, looking at his phone after a moment. Russia's face fell, he may not have loved America in the way that Russia wanted him to, but America was still his friend. "oh, Baby boy.." Russia sighed, running a hand through his hair. 

"i'm sorry."

11:58.

America's parents had been fighting for six months now, ever since America's dad cheated on his mom with the waitress from the coffee shop that they went to each morning. everyone in America's friend group knew that it was just a matter of time before one of them got sick of the arguing and left, but none of them thought about what would happen if America had to leave.

"i just..i don't know what to do, Russia!" America whined, rubbing his face. "a-and my dad's gone, so he can't convince her not to, and- i don't wanna leave!" he whispered, looking at Russia as he wiped his eyes.

11:59.

Russia frowned, looking at America, "i'm sorry, Baby boy. i am. i- i just, i don't think there's anything i can do..and i want you to feel better because i don't want you to leave either." the Russian gushed, earning a slight smile from America.

everyone in America's friend group knew that it was just a matter of time before one of them got sick of the arguing and left, but none of them thought about what would happen if America had to leave. "i just..i don't know what to do, Russia!"

12:00.

jaren started to retch, grabbing a tissue and putting it up to his mouth, coughing violently until three full petals lay on the tissue."oh, baby boy." Russia breathed, staring at the boy through the screen. "Russia?" America whimpered, staring at the petals. "yeah, America?" Russia whispered, biting his lip tightly.

"i'm scared."

ˢᵒⁿᵍ

ᴷⁱⁿᵃ ⁻ ᴮᵃᵇʸ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ʷᵒʳᵗʰ ⁱᵗ

🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 143 23
basically one shots of legend of Zelda and linked universe
5.2M 46.2K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
11.2K 284 10
Jake's always wondered why Drew gets so jealous when he hangs out with the music club. He suspected something was up, but he never in a million years...
1.2M 57.5K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...