Moving On || Jungkook x Reader

By KohakuCheshire

●COMPLETED● Min Y/n (24) Elementary teacher Jeon Jungkook (25) Single father of 1. A teacher at an elementar... More

°Ch.1°
°Ch.2°
°Ch.3°
°Ch.4°
°Ch.5°
°Ch.6°
°Ch.7°
°Ch.8°
°Ch.9°
°Ch.10°
°Ch.11°
°Ch.12°
°Ch.13°
°Ch.14°
°Ch.15°
°Ch.16°
°Ch.17°
°Ch.18°
°Ch.19°
°Ch.20°
°Ch.21°
°Ch.22°
°Ch.23°
°Ch.24°
°Ch.25°
°Ch.26°
°Ch.27°
°Ch.29°
°Ch.30°
°Ch.31°
°Ch.32°
°Ch.33°
°Ch.34°
°Ch.35°
°Ch.36°
°Ch.37°
°Ch.38°
°Ch.39°
°Ch.40°
°Ch.41°
°Ch.42°
°Ch.43°
°Ch.44°
°Ch.45°
°Ch.46°
°Ch.47°
°Ch.48°
°Ch.49°
°Ch.50°
°Ch.51°
°Ch.52°
°Ch.53°
°Ch.54°
°Ch.55°
°Ch.56°
°Ch.57°
°Ch.58°
°Ch.59°
°Ch.60°
°Ch.61°
°Ch.62°
°Ch.63°
°Ch.64°
°Ch.65°
°Ch.66°
°Ch.67°
°Ch.68°
°Ch.69°
°Ch.70°
°Ch.71°
°Ch.72°
°Ch.73°
°Ch.74°
°Ch.75°
°Ch.76°
°Ch.77°
°Ch.78°
°Ch.79°
°Ch.80°

°Ch.28°

10.2K 313 220
By KohakuCheshire

Morning~

Y/n POV
Morning arrived and with the sun hitting my face through to curtains I woke up and slowly slipped out of bed so Jungkook wouldnt wake up. Walking over to my closet I grabbed some clothes and got dressed. (I'll ask Jungkook if we could go out... like a mini date) Making my way to the washroom I took a shower and threw my clothes on. 

After applying some makeup and brushing my hair I heard slight groaning coming from behind. Looking at the reflection of my vanity mirror I saw a very sleepy and half awake Jungkook sit up while rubbing his eyes. Turning I looked at him as he slowly opened his eyes to look around the room. Watching as he finally locked eyes on me he smiled sleepily (oof. too cute...) I thought as I smiled at him. "Good morning..." he spoke with his raspy voice (woah...) "Good morning, you should go wash up. I was maybe thinking that we could go out for breakfast? maybe go on a little date after?". Pushing the blankets off of him he stood up and dragged his feet towards me before grabbing my arm and pulling me up into a hug. "Okay~" Sending him to the washroom to shower I walked into my closet and pulled out a small box that had some mens clothes. I looked at them and smiled (These were originally supposed to go to Jihoon but I got him a few sizes too big, so i guess its Jungkooks now) I thought with a small chuckle. Slowly opening the washroom door I quickly placed the clothes on the counter and left. 

After a few minutes of waiting I heard the washroom door unlock and out came Jungkook wearing the clothes I had given him. 

He walked over to the mirror on the wall and checked himself out. "Are these Jihoons?" he questioned while fixing how he looked. I shook my head "Ani, those are yours" he shifted his attention to me and smiled "Really?? thanks, I really like it... I didnt say it earlier since I was half awake but getting a good look at you now... you look.. cute~" he cooed making me laugh. "Alright Mr.Jeon lets get going" grabbing my bag and keys I dragged him out of the apartment and now we were walking down the streets. 

"Shall we go back to the school? I remembered that I left my car parked there" nodding at his words we made our way to the school and hopped into his car. "So where to first?" he asked while turning on the car, "hmmm... well its still really early, so we might as well go get something to eat." "Oh I know a great pancake place thats near my office building. Why dont we go there?" 

(@ Restaurant) 

Having the waiter show us to our table we sat ourselves down and looked through the menu but I couldnt help but notice something... "Jungkook, is it just me or do the majority of the things here include chocolate?" I raised my brow at him and he just laughed "Mianhe... I like chocolate" he responded awkwardly and I shook my head followed by a small giggle. "Its alright, your lucky I love chocolate" 

Once the waiter came back and took our order we waited until he came back with our waffles. I ordered just waffles with strawberries while Jungkook ordered waffles with strawberries and nutella. (A/N: My nutella lovers out there raise your hands in the comments!)

After eating our food in silence we finally finished our food and paid before leaving the restaurant. "So where do you want to go?" feeling Jungkook intertwine his hand in mine I thought for a moment and smiled "Why dont we go bowling!!" I chimed excitedly hoping he would agree. "Sure!" getting back into his car, he drove off leading the way. Parking his car and getting out we walked into the building, having the cashier ask us questions before giving us our bowling shoes. We went to our assigned lane and began to set up, slipping on my bowling shoes I watched as Jungkook stood up and walked over grabbing a bowling ball. Setting himself up he began to take steps before releasing the bowling ball from his hand earning him a crisp strike. (what a surprise... ) 

Quickly turning back to me to see my reaction I looked at him rather surprised since i never knew he was so good at bowling. Awkwardly standing up and walking over, I grabbed the lightest ball and soon threw it, not hitting many pins but not missing a lot either. The game went on and we played about 5 or more times before calling it a quits. Obviously having Jungkook win by a crap ton I sat there pouting with my arms crossed. He came back with both our shoes and seeing my face he chuckled while squatting down, "whats wrong?" he asked while helping to put my shoes on. "....nothing." I simply responded "Is my baby upset that she lost?" raising my brow I glared at him. "You could've at least let me win one of the many games we played".

He put his shoes on and grabbed my hand leading me out of the bowling place. "Hey dont be all pouty, look at the time.. its already almost dinner. How about this I'll treat you to anything you want for dinner okay?" (dang it... how did he know that food is my weakness...) glancing up at him I quietly spoke "anything?" he nodded "anything you want." "Then... lets just go back to my place, order pizza and watch a movie.. I just want to relax." "Great Idea" 

Jungkook POV
Getting back into my car and driving back to her apartment I received a text message from BamBam hyung just updating me on how Taewoo was doing along with a picture of them at the park with the others. Getting out of the car and walking into the apartment building holding Y/ns hand in mine, getting off the elevator and walking down the hallway we saw a female standing outside an apartment room banging on her door while yelling out someones name.. (couples fight perhaps??) I thought as we just simply passed by her but our tracks were soon stopped when a familiar voice called out to me...

"Jungkook?? Is that you?" 

.

.

.

(A/N: OOOOooOOOOOoo Who do you think that voice belongs to?? Leave your predictions in the comments! the first one to comment the right answer will be mentioned in the next chapter!) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

594K 19.9K 44
in which , kim taehyung was forced to get married with jeon jungkook for 3 months ; but what happened if jeon jungkook don't want a divorce ? will ki...
25.4K 706 14
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ ☆Includes: Depression, self-harm, bullying, manipulation, and others. Don't read if you have a problem with it. ~ Jeon Jungkook is...
794K 75.3K 66
"I've got six problems, and their names are Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook." Sequel to "Single Father"
46K 2.2K 31
Namjoon and Jin are married with their adopted son, Jungkook. Namjin started with a project they had to do in school. Jungkook gets assigned the proj...