His Baby, His Sweetheart, His...

By iscream4darkie

Millow really just wanted friends who understood her. But she got a man. She didnt necessarily agree at first... More

Chapter 1-Baby Bonkers
Chapter 2- Baby Barricade
Chapter 3- Belittled Baby
Chapter 4- Baby Bye-Bye
Chapter 5- Baby Ballistic
Chapter 6- Little Lap
Chapter 7- Really Little
Chapter 8- Little Lust
Chapter 9- Walmart Wish
Chapter 10- Boxes
HBHSHLG Short!!!
Chapter 11- Dinner
Chapter 12-Sleepover
Ch.13-Unsure Sweetheart
Ch.14-Defensive Daddy
Ch.15- Little Leverage
Ch.16-Exercising with Daddy
Ch.18- A whole day?!
Ch.19- ALL babies
Ch.20-Date night P1
Ch.22- Date Night P2
update

Ch.17- Not So Stranger Danger

113 3 2
By iscream4darkie

two days later

I wake up in my bed. It wasn't morning. I was awake because I heard a sound. If I told my mom this she would say it was the house settling. It wasn't. I felt a breeze. My window was open. It definitely wasn't open when I went to bed last night.

I went to bed after me and Andrews daily exercise. He can hold my hands now...that was quick.

I hear another sound. I sit up fully and all of a sudden something is in my mouth pulling me back. I scream with a sound barely coming out. It's tied behind my head quickly...skillfully. Whoever this is they've done this before.

I feel my hands grabbed next and tied to my bedpost. Oh hell no. I start kicking out of impulse but inevitably my legs are pulled and tied. I hum some things as my nightstand lamp is turned on. My perpetrator comes into view. Katy. So she's done this before.

She uses a mocking voice,"baby girl, princess, millie baby...you're in trouble sweetheart!" She enunciates the T. God I hate that nickname even more now. I hate that I can't say anything right now.

I can really only move my head and neck so I watch her and she takes some things out a bag. No fear has entered my body yet. I see a knife, screwdriver, needle, a liquid...and screws? What the hell was she planning?

"You wanna hold Andrews hands hm?" She sticks the needle in the serum absorbing it in the tube. "How about we numb these hands first." She comes over. Luckily I'm not afraid of needles. I feel a prick and cold running through my veins twice. Both hands.

"So you like when he calls you angel." She grabs the small knife. "Since you wanna be so angelic let's make you like Jesus Christ himself." The knife goes in. It doesn't hurt. She probably did this so I wouldn't scream. I flinch though. I stare at her. I can't see my hands. She picks up a screw and pushes it in with the screwdriver on both hands. What am I Frankenstein?

My hands have gotten pretty deep cuts before. I'll be fine. Is that all she's gonna do? I can feel my blood running down my arm. I might faint soon.

"How about we get these arms too? Four for each?" I feel a little fear enter my body in that moment. My eyes threaten to cry. I feel multiple pricks on both arms as she numbs them. I can look up and see her stabbing my arms. Tears. I can't feel the pain...but boy I can feel her force.

I can see her adding more screws. Four on each arm. My reaction isn't too crazy. A bit of tears barely any fear. Am I...crazy? When she's done there's blood everywhere. It's all mine. I'm definitely about to pass out.

"Now Millow. I know you are ready to sleep again after our little encounter. It was delightful may I add." She unties my legs and arms. I attempt to lift them but can't from the numbness and the added iron. "Even though you're obviously gonna fall asleep why not put more drugs in that little system of yours. I would love to stab that beautiful skin again anyways." Her hands go to my neck gripping it tightly. I whimper.

There it was. What I actually hated most. She kissed my cheek softly. It felt WAY too genuine. Next thing I know another needle is in my neck. In the last few seconds I see thread being pulled out of the bag with a sewing needle.
--
I wake up. Pain. I scream and cry from how bad it hurts. I start remembering what happened only a couple hours earlier.

"ANDREW!" I scream. I can smell food but I'm not hungry. I continue to cry as I fail to move my aching arms. I lift my now untied head seeing blood all over my bed.

My door busts open and I hear a very loud ,"WHAT THE FUCK!! WHAT HAPPENED! MILLOW!" I'm being lifted and that makes the pain worse. I cry even harder.

"A....hospital." I look at him through extremely teary eyes as I rapidly blink. My arms are hanging and everything burns.

Andrew runs with me downstairs. "There's, there's bruises on your neck...and wrists...and ankles, you have, NAILS, in your arms...whats going on?!?" We go into the garage and he sets me in the back seat carefully.

"Katy..."

"No!"

"YES! Let's go." He gets in the drivers seat and quickly pulls out. I lay not really being able to move in my pained state. That's when I notice the stitches. She stitched around the nails...so they would stay in place?

I pass out again. This is too much for me.
--
This is mt third time waking up. I'm in a hospital bed. I try to lift my arms but I feel someone grab my hand. Andrew, he has concern written all over.

"Babygirl...are you okay?" I nod even though I'm not entirely sure. "Yeah?" He gives a small smile,"The police are gonna come in if you're okay with it right now."

"Police?"

"Yes, I told them a bit about Katy while you were sleeping. They want to know about what happened last night though." I nod again. My throat was so dry.

"Can I have some water?" He let's go of my hand grabbing a cup from the side.

"They said you would be thirsty. So we prepared a few cups." He lifts it to my mouth.

"I can do it myself." He chuckles.

"No, you really can't. Here sit up." He helps me into a sitting position. Oh god my arms. My hands. I would have never thought this would ever happen a day in my life.

I feel the cup raised to my lips and I drink. That is refreshing. I drink about half before I'm done.

"Millow..." he puts the cup down,"You cried a lot. Tears were still spilling out of your eyes even when you were sleeping."

"I was scared." I say blankly.

"If you were so scared how come I didn't hear any screaming or kicking when this was happening?"

"I wasn't scared then." I say again flatly. He gives a questioning look.

"That doesn't make any sense-" There was a knock on the door. A nurse walks in with a clipboard. She's pretty. I can see her eyeballing Andrew. Oh my god these woman need to chill...I'm so goddamn possessive. Andrew isn't even like that.

Two police officers are behind her. "If you're ready the police would like to speak with you Ms. Anderson." I nod.

"Yes I am." She leaves. As the men walk in I feel Andrew...fixing my hair? Playing in it I think. I don't mind. I lean back a bit as the two men find their spots. One is standing my the door and the other is sitting on my other side.

The one by the door has a notebook. "Okay, hello Ms. Anderson. I'm officer Roberts and that's my partner Officer Verine." I look to the man at the door. Weird. Andrew looks up too. They look alike-

"Dad?" Andrew says. Huh. What. Dad?

"Dad?" I say too. The officer looks up from his notebook with a confused face.

"What are you doing here with a hurt girl Andrew?" The officer to my side stays silent. Letting the scene roll on.

"This is my girlfriend."

"Really now?" He takes a good look at me. He is intimidating. Way more than Andrew, and that's saying a lot. I can see where he gets his dominance from. I look down.

"Hello, Officer Roberts and Officer Verine." I mumble out trying to push us back in topic. My hand is squeezed by Andrew just a bit tighter and his thumb rubs over the back of my hand.

"Yes so...do you wanna tell us what happened last night. This wasn't a suicide attempt right?" I shake my head at the officer next to me.

"No, it wasn't. A woman snuck into my room last night and did this."

"Do you know her?"

"Yes, sort of, I only met her once and it was not a good encounter."

"Her name?"

"It's Katy."

"Uh, her last name is McMillan." Andrew speaks up. The officer nods and Andrews dad takes notes.

"Who is she to you?"

"She was Andrews ex girlfriend...and she's psychotic. When we first met she killed a puppy. In front of us."

"Us? Andrew was there? How come this wasn't reported."

"It's a long story. I think Andrew told you already.

"He told us some things about her, yes. So what exactly happened last night?" I go into full detail. Everything that happened. I even tell them how I felt the entire time. No fear for the most part. And then what happened this morning. Terrified.

Andrews dad took notes the whole time while I spoke and Andrew just comforted me. I finished with a straight face.

Officer Roberts speaks again,"So the whole time that was happening...you weren't scared?"

"Not particularly."

"Really?"

"Yes sir." There was a silence. Officer Roberts got up from his seat abruptly.

"You are very brave Ms. Anderson." He takes the notepad from Andrews dad."I'll get this in at the station."

"I'll stay behind and talk to my son." Officer Roberts leaves us alone in the room. "So...Millow." I fidget. Andrew lets go of my hand and I quickly turn to him. Oh...he got up and gave his dad a quick 'bro hug'?

"Uhm...yes?" Why was I so intimidated?

"Did you lie to an officer?"

"What? No."

"You did. You weren't afraid when this incident happened but you're obviously scared of just talking to me? It's impossible you weren't scared then." Sir...you have no idea. That would be a really long story. I look to Andrew as he speaks up.

"Pops...she's different. She didn't lie. I don't know why she's scared now..." He looks at me. What does he mean I'm different.

"I'm...intimidated." Both of their eyebrows raise. I fight back a laugh. "Andrew you are very...dominant and now I can see where you get that from...just like you're dad but his is 10 times worse."

"He's dominating? Andrew is this..."

"Yes." Andrew says.

"What? This what?" I ask.

"Are you his little?" I take in the question and then nod. I'm actually not ashamed by this. "You can't be...She's disrespectful isn't she Andy?" I hear Andrew laugh.

"No...well."

"She's too tough to be you're little," his dad smiles,"I thought you had a type." I giggle.

"Have you seen Katy..." His dad nods. He knew all of it and I could tell.

"Does she listen though?" He asks another question. Andrew hesitates.

"Sort of." I go to defend myself by Andrew beats me to it. "This sweetheart hasn't had a daddy in...years. I hope she knows she can trust me." He reaches for my chin. Obviously out of habit. I swat his hand away.

"She...doesn't like when you touch her?" I can hear Andrew sigh.

"It's a long story pops..."

"Are you hurting this girl? Did you do this?" I can feel his dads presence getting closer. He was quick to try and protect me from Andrew.

"I didn't do this. Hell no!" Andrew grabs my hand. Instinct?

"If I find out it was actually you...nevermind."

"What's going on between you two?" This is so random.

"Nothing princess..." I huff. Nothing my ass. I know damn well I'm gonna find out.

"Sure okay." His eyebrows raise.

"Is that attitude."

"I don't know, is it Andrew?" Him not telling me something, especially in front of his father, is really getting to me

"I think it is. Fix it."

"I think the fuck not!"

"M- Did you just swear."

"Oh shit I guess I did just say a fucking curse word in front this big bad asshole. Damn me I can't believe I slipped up so fucking bad!"

"No phone. No Tv." I scoff.

"Yeah right. That's not fair."

"I have the remote to that Tv right there! Oh and I have possession of your phone. You aren't getting it!"

"I'm in the hospital! There's nothing to do."

"That isn't an excuse for what you did." I shut up. Damn I walked myself into that one. "That was a good choice. Millow I just want to know why you rebel so much?"

"You know why." I turn away from him. He sighs. His dad speaks up.

"Andrew, you still don't know what you got yourself into. I'm gonna go now son. Come visit soon. Also Millow you're my favorite." He chuckles and leaves the room. Actually made me smile some.

We sit in silence for a bit,"How long am I going to be in here?"

"The hospital? Uhm...a week." I sigh.

"Do we still have to do those exercises in the meantime."

"Of course. It won't get better unless we do." I nod. I know. I don't mind. I feel his hand touch mine. It trails up past my forearm where my wounds are. I pull back feeling tingles. It isn't as bad but it's scary. "Babygirl..." I sigh letting him.

one full week later

My arms aren't fully healed but I don't need the hospitals monitoring anymore. We also recently heard from the police. Surprisingly Katy is in custody. Hopefully she gets life in prison.

Andrews hand grips my face making me look up. I stare into his eyes and he smiles. I got used to his touch somehow. I look around. Wow when did we get here. Were in the garage already.

While I was in the hospital Andrew came back and cleaned up the mess that was left behind.

He walks me inside and I inhale the scent of abandoned house. Like a new house smell but seems out of place. The house isn't new but your entrance is. Your environment is new and different.

I sit down on the couch and look at the bandages. "You're going to change those every 6 hours." Andrew says while pulling me in his lap.

"Why have you been so handsy?" I look back at him. He chuckles and his hands cup my cheeks.

"I don't think you realize how hard it was for me to not touch you."

"I don't know what you mean."

"I'm not gonna lie. I got really attached to you...really quickly."

"Yeah?" I could say the same thing.

"I just wanted to be there for you. And help with everything. Kinda hard if we can't make skin contact." His hands slide up and down my arms.

"Oh...I get that." I can feel a kiss placed on my jaw. I may be used to his touch but I still hesitate. I take a deep breath and then turn to him. I did not think he was so close.

Our noses touch. He seemed kind of surprised by it all. I think I should back up.

Instead of listen to my gut though I lean in a bit and he closes the gap. Whew fireworks. The last time I kissed him...I was making chicken dillas'. Sounds funny if you think about it.

He puts his arms around me squeezing me closer to him. He makes a sound and I lean my head back out of breath. I feel him staring at me so I open my eyes.

"Millow you might get really offended by this...or you might say it back. You may not even say anything..." I stay silent. What's this about. He hesitates but soon speaks up.

"I love you..." I feel something in my chest. He isn't serious. It's been what...three weeks? Maybe even less. I stare at him. Can I say the same? He looks absolutely serious.

He sighs and picks me up. I don't fight. He brings me into the kitchen setting me on the counter. His arms are on either side of me and he stares me dead in the eye.

"I love you." I smile a bit as he says it again with certainty. He smiles back even though I didn't repeat it. "Lunch?" I nod.

"I'm starved...hospital food is boring."

"Well, whaddya want?" I think for second. Wouldn't it be funny if I said 'you'. Nah.

"How about some roast beef." His eyes light up.

"I've been craving that." I giggle. And something else too...He looks at me for a second longer like he wants to say something. He doesn't.
--
Shorter than my usual chapters but I wanted that BiTcH to go to jail. Also kinda needed that sideplot out of the way. This is also a ddlf story so expect more of that after this chapter lovelies.

P.s. My internet is crazy so I don't know the next time I will be updating. Please just be patient

Q/A: who is your favorite character?

Vote
Comment
Share

Melaninꨄ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.7K 870 25
174K 1K 189
Mature content
31.8K 55 19
just my thoughts tyy for 20k reads in just over a week BTW MY INSTA USERNAME IS NOW @yum1kim_
13.2K 733 28
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...