World of S.P.D.R: Scarlet

By BWolf2

The content of Menagerie is the heart of a war between Sienna's White Fang and Adams Red Fang. In order to s... More

Bio
Prologue
Ch. 1 When You're Strange
Ch. 2 Going Home
Ch. 3 The Cat meets the Spider
Ch. 4 Discoveries
Ch. 5 The Scarlet Spider
Ch. 6 Origins
Ch. 7 Swarm
Ch. 8 Under the Mask
Ch. 9 Acquainted
Ch. 10 What a Wonderful World
Ch. 12 Regroup
Ch. 13 End of the Bargain
Ch. 14 Who is Swarm
Ch. 15 I Want to Know What Love Is (Lemon)
Ch. 16 Infestation Pt. 1
Ch. 17 Infestation Pt. 2
Ch. 18 Monster
Ch. 19 Wounded Soul
Ch. 20 Divide and Conquer
Ch. 21 Extermination
Ch. 22 Loose Ends
Ch. 23 Scarborough Fair
Ch. 24 Sins of the Father
Ch. 25 A True Friend
Epilogue

Ch. 11 Home Invasion

333 6 0
By BWolf2

Belladonna House

Blakes Room

3rd Pov

About ten minutes after Ben and Blake came back from the botanical gardens, Ben went to take a shower while Blake, still holding the black tulip that Ben gave her, got a glass vase filled it up with water, places it on the nightstand next to her bed, and finally places the flower in the vase.

Blake: Ah, it really is beautiful.

Kaili: What's beautiful?

Blake: !!!

While she was distracted by the flower, Kaili snuck into her room.

Blake: *Flustered* MOM!?

Kaili: *Giggles* Why are you so red Blake, are you hiding something?

Blake: *Flustered* N...No...I...

Kaili is amused by her daughter's embarrassment, then notices the flower. 

Kaili: Oh that is beautiful, did Ben pick that for you?

Blake: *Flustered* Oh well, y...yeah he...he did.

Kaili: A black tulip?   Oh, Did you take Ben to the Botanical Gardens?

Blake: *Flustered* So what if I did?

Kaili: It is a very romantic destination.

Blake: *Flustered* I...It wasn't like that!

Kaili: Then why are you getting so flustered, sweetheart?

Blake: *Nervous* I...I...do...don't...know...I...

*Creak*

Ben: Hey thanks for letting me use your shower.

While the two of them where distracted Ben walks in with a towel around his waist and using another towel to dry his hair, and has no shirt on, exposing his muscular scarred chest.

Kaili: Oh you're certainly welcome.

Ben: Do you want to go next Blake?

Blake: *Stare*

Kaili: Honey did you hear him?

Blake: *Flustered* What...OH...no I'm fine. 

Ben: Well I left some tools out for you just in case.

Blake: *Flustered* Thanks.

Kaili: That was a very nice flower you gave to my daughter.

This caught Ben off guard.

Ben: *Blushing* O...Oh, it...it was nothing really...I...just thought she would...you know...like it.

Kaili: Oh the two of you are just so adorable.

Blake: MOM, can you please just go!

Kaili: Oh alright, you two have fun.

She smiles and leaves the room.

Ben: *Blushing* I...I'm going to get dressed.

Blake: *Blushing* A...Alright.

He moves to the other side of the room, to get dressed.

When he is doing so Blake moves her head slightly, to try and get a peak, but she quickly restrains herself, by moving her head forward.  

Blake: *Blushing* Are you done?

Ben: Y...Yeah.

She turns around and sees that he is indeed completely dressed.

Blake: *Worried* Sorry about Mom, she can be a bit much at times.

Ben: It's fine I actually like her, she is really nice.

Blake: *Sigh of relief* Oh good.

Ben: *Blushing* W...Why is that good?

Blake: *Blushing* Because...I...It's uh g...good that you like my parents. 

She laughs nervously

Ben: *Blushing* W...Why is it...important that I get along with your parents?

Blake: *Blushing* W...W...Well...

*Spider-Sense*

Ben: GET DOWN!

*KABOOM*

Just then the roof in Blakes room just explodes right above Ben knocking him across the right of the and hitting the sidewall and landing on the floor right next to Blakes bed with a thud, weekend from the explosion he looks up and sees that there his suit is still under the bed.

Blake: BEN!?

Swarm: Oh, I so thats what he is called.

She looks up and sees the disgusting insect-like woman fly through the hole in the roof.

Swarm: Hello Blake.

Blake: Madam Swarm, so it's true.

Swarm: Oh I am so happy you remember me, I could never forget you, not after you left me for dead.

Blake: What do you want revenge.

Swarm: Eventually, but for now I am here on business.

Swarm smiles a rotten smile.

Scarlet Spider: BACK OFF UGLY!

Out of nowhere Ben now decked out in his suit swing kicks Swarm to the left side far wall, and sticks the landing with a flip.

Scarlet Spider: Blake, go get your parents and get out.

Blake: But...

Scarlet Spider: Go!

She hesitates for a bit but she reluctantly leaves the room to go and find her parents.

Ben turns to see the bug woman who was getting up.

Scarlet Spider: Penny, who am I looking at.

Penny: Scanning...I'm sorry but I can't find any data about this woman.

Scarlet Spider: Shit.

Swarm: Ah, I love it when a plan comes together.

Scarlet Spider: Plan?

Swarm: I knew that threatening his precious kitty cat would scare him, into sending his best soldier to protect her.

Scarlet Spider: Clever so you went through all that trouble to kill me.

Swarm: Thats correct handsome.

Scarlet Spider: *Disgusted* Ew.

Swarm: Well, let's get on with it, shall we?

The pores on her skin open and millions of tiny flying flesh-eating insects crawl out and fly in a circle around Ben, impeding his vision.

Scarlet Spider: AH!

While he is distracted Swarm flies through the bugs and uses her claws and slashes arose his chest cutting the suit and braking the skin causing it to mildly bleed, before she disappears in the swarm of tiny insects.

Scarlet Spider: Penny, I'm going to need you to amplify the sound of Swarms movements and tone down everything else.

Penny: On it.

It suddenly gets very quiet for Ben, as she closes his eyes and waits until he hears swarm approaching from behind.

When she goes for a lethal strike at his neck, he quickly moves out of the way, unleashes a stinger from his right wrist, and stabs Madam Swarm in the right shoulder.

Swarm: AH!

The tiny insects disperse, as Swarm holds her wound.

 Swarm: You'll regret that!

She flies directly at him so fast that Ben can't react fast enough and she grabs him by the throat as they fly through the wall, into the living room, and proceeds to choke him.  Ben reacting fast sees a decorative Grimm skull on the wall to his immediate left, so he shoots a web at it yanks it to him, and smashes Swarm on the head with it.  This causes her to drop Ben onto a coffee table, causing it to break.  He then takes a sharp piece of that table and throws it right a Swarm, but she flies out of the way and swipes at Ben with her claws but he rolls out of the way, gets up and spins a web onto a part of a load-bearing wall and yanks it off and throws it at Swarm, but she flies away and sends more of her 'kids' to attack him and they start biting him breaking even more skin causing blood to soak into his suit making it heavier. 

Scarlet Spider: *In extreme pain* AH AHA AH!!!!!

Swarm: My children have not eaten in so long, and they are very HUNGRY.

Scarlet Spider: *In pain* AH YOU FUCKING BITCH!!

Trying and failing to get ride to the tiny bugs, he then notices a reading candle in the distance and acting on pure instinct he spines a web at it and yanks it to him, and lights the tiny little insects on fire, and they fly away spreading it to the rest of the house.

Swarm: *Screech* NOOO!!!!

Ben then spins a web above Swarm then pulls himself up and onto Swarms back and takes hold of her wings.

Scarlet Spider: let's go for a ride!

They two of them fly around the burning house crashing into various things.

Swarm: GET OF ME!!!

Ben then stands on her back still holding on to her winds and uses all his might to rip them right off her back, and some skin as well.

Swarm: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They crash through a load-bearing pillar and Ben lands right underneath where the walkway the Piller was supporting, and sure enough, the walkway comes crashing down on Ben trapping him in the rubble.

Swarm: Good riddance.

Swarm having not been under the walkway limps way knowing she has to be patched up and soon, leaving the Scarlet Spider to die in the burning building.

Scarlet Spider: *Cough* *Cough* P...*Cough* Penny, I need...*Cough*

He tries to lift the debris off of him but fails, and when all hope seems lost. Some of the rubble starts to be cleared away for him.

Blake: BEN!?

As more rubble is removed he can see that it is Blake who has come to his rescue.

Ben: *Cough* Blake?

Blake: Oh thank God lets get you out of there!

She proceeds to drag him out of the rubble and carry him away to safety.  When they are at a safe distance away from the burning building she sets him down so he is leaning up against a rock, and she takes his mask off so he can breathe easier.

Ben: Sorry about the house *Cough* *Cough*

Blake: Oh don't worry about it I'm just glad that you're alright.

Ben: *Cough* Your parents?

Blake: They're in a safe place.

Ben: Good.

Blake: I'll take you there so you can get patched up.

Ben: NO!

Blake: Why not!?

Ben: Swarm is after me specifically, if I go to where your family is I will be putting them in danger.

Blake: Then where will you go!?

Ben: I have a safe house on the water it's not far.

Blake: Well then I'm going with you!

Ben: Blake no I'm...

Blake: Don't even start with that you have orders to protect me right, and a good shoulder follows orders, so you have to take me to your safe house right!?

She was trying to use his logic against him, and even though he didn't want to see her get hurt, she was right.

Ben: *Sigh* Alright, *Cough* *Cough*

He slowly gets up.

Ben: Follow me then.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 2.4K 70
Remnant, a world formed by 4 kingdoms after "The Great War" had happened in the past... Atlas, Vacuo, Mistral and Vale have their own perspective aca...
2.4K 104 5
Jaune Arc, weak, scraggly, and overall unimpressive these sorts of views weren't new not by any means all his life he'd heard this being one of the w...
33.2K 498 18
5 years of being on the run and killing those who have been placed on a bounty with chemical warfare can kill one's outlook on humanity. That was the...
89.6K 1.3K 14
Remnant, a world full of fight. Humans vs Grimms, Humans vs Faunus, and even Humans fight themselves. Between all of those fight, stand one man. The...