◇Joker One-Shots◇

By cl0uddr0p

*OLD VERSION* This is a One-Shot collaboration of 2019's JOKER.... and maybe some The Dark Knight Joker. It... More

The Clown From The Subway
Ash Covered Thighs
Doomed Since Birth
Betrayal
One Of The Good Guys
Bun In The Oven
Benjamin
Keeping It Professional
Sharing The Spotlight
Arthur
Grief
Hell In The Hallways
Alone
Not Into Men
Just Like Romeo and Juliet
This Is Gonna Sound Crazy
Stuck With Me
Little Dove
My Life Is Yours
The Bunny Woman
Even When You're Gone, You Remain
Coffee Run
Taking The Blade For You
Under The Street Light
Not Who You Once Were
After So Long.... Hi :>

Through Her Eyes

3.2K 49 58
By cl0uddr0p

Arthur keeps running into the neighbor that lives right across his apartment. They always share a smoke and a few laughs. He knows that her occupation has to do with performing.. but it dawned on him what she really meant.☆

Warning- mature content!

-----------

Arthur blew a puff of smoke from his lips on a cold, crisp evening. He eyes his two coworkers beside him, just outside of HaHa's entertainment. Their shifts were up and they took a moment to relax before heading home.

Randall and Gary were talking some sort of nonsense that Arthur didn't pay enough attention to care. They were most likely talking about what they would be doing with the rest of their evenings. Randall joked about he would be getting it on with Arthur's mother, trying to get some sort of reaction from the thirty-six year old loner. Gary nudged Randall and told him to knock it off.

"Oi, Arthur. You day dreaming over there?" Randall called out. Arthur took another drag of his cigarette before glancing away from the two. Her could hear the familiar sound of heels clicking against the cement. He caught sight of her just a few feet from where he stood. She was wearing a short coat that came to just above her knee, hiding whatever she wore underneath.

It was around this time she always walked by HaHa's, just as Arthur got off of work. Arthur didn't know where she worked but he was interested in what job made her wear so little.

"Well hello, baby!" Randall whistled as she walked by. "What I'd give to see what's underneath that coat."

"Knock it off, Randall." Arthur muttered, his eyes trailing up her bare legs. He knew she has to be cold in this weather.

Every evening she would walk by their work and ever evening Randall would have a new catcall for her. Arthur and Gary would always tell him to shut it down. Reminding him that _____ wouldn't be caught dead with him.

"Getting a little jealous, Arthur?" Randall asked, chuckling to himself. He always thought he was so funny, pushing Arthur's buttons and such.

_____ rolled her eyes at Randall and scoffed. She hated that he picked on Arthur and that Arthur did nothing to stand up to him. She made eye contact with Arthur as she walked by, smirking and giving him a wink. Flustered, Arthur's gaze fell to the ground and his hands shook.

_____ was his neighbor. She lived in the apartment right across from him. Occasionally when his mother asked him to smoke outside he'd stand just outside of the door way and light a cigarette. If he was lucky, he'd run into ____. She normally exited her apartment with another man. He'd part ways and leave her in the hallway with Arthur.

They would exchange little words at first, simply sharing a smoke in the silence. Then she'd normally strike up a conversation. She'd ask if he got a hair cut. He would tell her no but that he needed one. She'd laugh and tell him that she like how long it way. As she said last time, 'Gives me something to pull on'. Arthur would then grow very flustered, no knowledge on how to respond.

Arthur would deny that he started crushing on the woman across his apartment and that he was jealous of the different men she brought home with her. It was different man each time, rarely did he see the same guy. Still, he felt the pit of his stomach flip every time a man walked in and out of her apartment. He wasn't stupid and knew why the guy was there. Funny how all these men got to share their evenings with this beautiful woman, and he could barely say hello to her without nearly falling into a fit of laughter.

"Alright, I'm headed home.." Arthur stomped out his cigarette and out his hands in his pockets.

"We'll see you tomorrow then?" Gary asked. Arthur nodded, keeping his head down. "Be safe Arthur.."

"Yeah.. you too."

Arthur wasn't too far from _____, only walking about twenty feet behind her. He knew they were going to the same building and that catching up to her wouldn't hurt, but his mind scattered at even considering picking up his pace. What would he say to her? How would he explain why he began walking with her.

He didn't realize that he didn't need to explain himself. He didn't need to say much to her. She understood. She understood Arthur's condition. She would stop by his apartment when he was at work to check on Penny for him. She learned a little about Arthur and his condition. It was something he never brought up during their smoking sessions. She could understand that he would be too embarrassed to admit it.

She learned about his little cirush on her too.

Penny couldn't keep it to herself when she would spot Arthur coming back from his smoke break in frustration. Catching another guy leaving _____'s apartment made him upset. How could she go through all these men?

Didn't he know what she did for a living?

Arthur watched her as she began to ascend the long staircase that led to their apartment building. He followed, not too close, but enough that if he looked up he could see right up her coat. Silk panties, red.

Arthur's gaze fell to the ground. He shouldn't look. It's inappropriate. He shouldn't look up her skirt or even think about looking up her skirt. He wasn't a pervert. Not like then that she took home with her. No. He was a gentleman. A gentle man.

"Arthur?"

He looked up to see that she had stopped midway on the staircase and was looking down at him. She must have noticed that he was heading home and decided to wait for him to catch up.

"Oh, hi ____." He gave her a soft smile, pushing away his thoughts quickly. She smiled back.

"How was work?" She asked. Arthur shrugged. Fucking miserable.

"Oh, you know how it is.. darn kids.." He ran a hand through his hair. _____'s expression drew concerned.

"Didn't they steal a sign last week?" She asked. Arthur caught up to her and they stood in the middle of the stairway. He nodded. "Oh Arthur, honey.. you really need to tell your boss about them. I'm sure he'd understand if you just-"

"I'd rather forget about today.." Arthur said, rather pained as he forced a smile. He didn't want to worry her. "H-How was your day?"

"It was fine! You'd think after so many years I'd be use to it all. My feet get so sore and swollen." She rolled her ankle a bit, trying to take the pressure from her sore foot.

How Arthur wished he could bring her inside, run a bath for her and massage her feet. She deserved to be pampered and he would be honored to be the one to fo it. _____ pulled her coat closer as a guest of wind blew up, making her skirt fly up. Startled, she pushed her skirt back down before she showed the alleyway her underwear. Arthur looked away, not trying to pay attention to the obvious flashing.

"Oh gosh. Quite windy today, isn't it?"

"Y-Yeah. If you're headed to the apartment.."

"You wanting to walk me home, sweetie?" _____ chuckled, snuggling up to Arthur. He was warm, enough to block any wind from blowing up her skirt again. Arthur tensed. They had never been so close to eachother. "I'd love for you to walk me home."

"We shouldn't stay out much longer than. Don't want you flashing those silks to all of Gotham." He wanted to throw himself down the stairs. He should have kept his mouth shut. _____ smirked and bit her lip.

"Ah, so you were looking up my skirt." She teased, reaching up and playing with his thick curls. "I thought you were a gentleman."

"I am! I just.." Arthur's eyes were looking everywhere but at her. "I didn't mean to.."

"Oh Artie, I'm just teasing you. I don't care if you see my panties." ____ snickered to herself, leaning up and nibbling on his ear. "I don't care if you slip them off of me, either."

Arthur wanted nothing more than to pin her against the ally wall and rip those panties off of her. He could show her that he wasn't a gentleman sometimes. He really, really wanted her. She could tell.

"Oh, I don't know.. You said your feet hurt. You should rest tonight and not.. spend it with another man." Again, he wanted to throw himself down the stairs. He just kept prying into her.

"Ooo, someone's a little sassy today. Don't worry, Artie." She took his arm and pressed it against her chest. "At the end of the night I get to spend it in the hallway with you." She leaned her head against his shoulder for a moment as they began to continue up the stairs.

He was thankful that she didn't take his words as an insult. She had heard much in her life, a little sass from Arthur didn't hurt her feelings.

Once they arrived to their shared floor they finally parted from each other. _____ jiggled her keys as she unlocked her door. Arthur looked back her.

When she snuggled up against him in the stairway he got to smell her sweet scent. He hoped she left some of her perfume on his cardigan. He could hold it close to his face and smell her again later that day.

"I'll see you around eleven?" He asked, opening his door. _____ turned to him and winked at him.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world, Artie."

------

Arthur's hands shook as he clicked the trigger. Blank. He pulled the trigger again. Blank. His breath was heavy and his heart was nearly beating out of his chest. He backed away from the man that laid uncomfortablly on the bottom if the subway stairs. Fuck.

Arthur looked around. He was alone. Completely alone.

He gripped his bag close and took off without another second to waste. He couldn't take the chance of being caught. He couldn't leave his mother behind. He couldn't leave what little of a life he had left.

Arthur slammed the public bathroom door shut. He leaned against the door and panted. Did anyone see him? Was he far enough away? Arthur brought a hand under his nose, feeling warm blood drip onto it.

"S-Shit.."

How was he gonna go home looking like this? He hoped his mother was asleep by now. He wouldn't know how to explain his appearance.

Arthur leaned against the sink counter and looked at himself through the dirty mirror. His nose was bleeding into the red face paint that faked his smile. His hair was matted and he glared at his own reflection. He looked exactly like he felt. Like shit.

Arthur chuckled to himself. At first a snicker, then a tragic cackle. He clutched his side as he heaved in pain. His ribs should have been broken. How was he still breathing?

He couldn't go home. Not like this.

He turned to the only person he knew would take him in.

----

_____ sat on her couch, a wine glass in hand. She clicked through channels, trying to find something decent to watch until she went to bed. She would have been out and about, looking for her next wallet candy. But her feet were too sore for her to worry about paying her rent. Like Arthur said, she should rest tonight.

Just then she heard frantic knocking on her door. The sudden shock caused her to jump, nearly spilling her wine in the process. She placed her hand on her chest, her hear beating rapidly. She placed her glass down before getting up and walking towards the door. The knocking sounded panicked and desperate for her aid. Without looking through the peek hole, she unlocked and opened her door.

Before she had time to realized who was at the door, her face was caressed and chapped lips slam against hers. She stumbled back but two lanky but strong arms wrapped around her, keeping her balanced. She blinked, her vision clearing to see the person who let himself into her apartment.

Arthur

Taken back but subtly pleased, she kissed back. Has he finally gotten the courage to take control? Finally able to walk up to her and kiss her?

She wrapped her arms around his neck, falling into his rhythm. He groaned, his hands roaming her figure.

"Arthur." She breathed, gripping and pulling his brown, matted locks.

"I need you." His hand caressed her back, supporting her weight and bringing her closer. He heard her chuckle against his lips.

"Oh, do you now?"

"Yes. I do." He pinned her against the wall, his kisses falling to her neck. She let out a hush sigh as he did, his hands sliding the bath robe she wore. He pulled away for a moment, watching as the robe fell to the ground. _____ took a look at his face. The blood.

"God, Arthur. What happened to you?" She reached up in concern. Arthur caught her hands.

"I'm fine. I'm fine. Really." He leaned in and kissed her again. "I just need you. That's all I need right now."

"But your nose, is it broken?"

"Don't worry about it, _____." Another kiss. She didn't need to worry about him.

"Arthur, you're hurt. Who did this?"

"Hey." Arthur caressed her chin so she looked up at him. His clown makeup was roughed up and he was clearly in pain. "Kiss me."

_____ nodded, wrapping her arms around him and pulling him into a kiss, completely submitting to his orders. She moaned when she felt Arthur's hand caress her brest, giving her a gentle squeeze. Her hand traveled down his thin torso and cupped the hard length that pressed against her pelvis. Arthur groaned against her lips, grinding his hips against her hips.

"Take this off." _____ pulled at his vest. Arthur backed away from her, unbuttoning his vest. _____ realized he was still in his clown uniform. She wondered why but figured she would ask later. In this moment, she was at Arthur's command. She wanted to cormfort him, in any way..

Arthur threw the vest to the ground and _____ started unbuttoning his dress shirt while he kissed her neck. He felt her soft hands reach through the fabric and make contact with his hallow skin. Out of instinct he coiled away from her. He didn't mean to react that way, but something in him made him jerk back from her touch. _____ leaned against the wall, afraid she hurt him.

"I-I'm sorry.. I'm not use to.. um, well, this.."

"Are you a virgin?" _____ asked, her hands naturally reaching up to touch his face. She wanted him to know she wouldn't do anything he didn't want. Arthur nodded. "You know I'll be gentle with you, right?"

"It's not that.." Arthur sniffed, seemingly realizing where he was. He'd never been in her apartment before. It was kept neat and made him feel like he was a slob. "I don't want you to look at me.. my body and.." He ran a hand through his hair. He didn't want to sound pitiful in front of you. "And not want me." He huffed out. He was starting to feel regret, like he didn't belong here.

"Arthur." _____ grabbed his hands and held them in hers. "You know what I do for a living right?" She looked up at him. "I've seen many men come and go. My job isn't to judge them or their bodies. I do what they want and I get paid for it." Arthur arched a brow. Men paid her to do what they wanted. He didn't know what her occupation was. He never asked.

"_____.." He began, nervous how he should out it." Are you a prostitute?" He asked. The look on her face shifted. Did he not know that already? She assumed he put two and two together the first night she had an appointment walk out during his smoke break. She was sure he understood what she was.

"You didn't know.." She muttered, not quite a question, but more of a realization. She pulled away from Arthur. Would he think she was lower than him? Think that she was an infection waiting to happen? _____ suddenly felt like Arthur was ready to walk out the door. In a way, Arthur was.

He felt stupid. She acted like it was obvious and that he never caught on. She must think that he came here for sex. To pay her to do what he wanted.

"Oh.. oh God, I'm an idiot.." He grabbed his vest."_____, I don't want you to think I came here for your services.."

"Then why did you.." _____ looked up at him, taken back. God, she's disgusting.

Arthur stood there for a moment. He wasn't sure how to explain himself. He practically almost knocked down her door, kissed her and started stripping her. He came here cause he wanted her. He wanted her.

He didn't want her to think he was another guy that would be gone as soon as his dick softened. He wanted to stay. He wanted to wake up next to her and kiss her awake. He didn't want to be just another guy.

But she didn't see him like that, did she?

_____ bit her lip and slowly reached out.

"Arthur, look.." She gently took a hold of his arm and walked him to her couch. "I work at a club.. and I uh.. well I strip for a living." She said, embarrassed. She liked Arthur. She really liked Arthur. He was so kind to her. He was the type of guy to settle down with. The husband type.

"So you're a stripper.." Arthur caught on quickly. That explains how she meets all these men. She meets them at the club and get paid to bring them home.

"Yeah.. it's not exactly the best work but, jesus.." Arthur could hear the nervousness in her voice. "I'm really struggling with money and I just.." She pulled away from Arthur. "The pay is enough for me to not worry about rent or keeping my kitchen full." She ran a hand through her hair, clearly trying to explain her reasoning. Arthur reached out and put his hand on top of hers. She glanced up at him.

"I get it, ____." He gave her a warm smile. "I feel so stupid now.." He laughed. "I thought you just couldn't keep a guy around. Turns out it's just your job."

"I don't want you to think that I go through men.. I mean I do, I just mean.." _____ found herself laughing at the conversation too. "I thought you knew that I was a whore."

"You're not a whore."

Arthur caressed ____'s cheek, rubbing her soft skin with his thumb. She met his green eyes and for once, she shuttered under his intense gaze. Arthur was always shy and kept to himself. He wasn't outspoken or rarely tried talking to others. He was just.. Arthur.

"Don't you ever call yourself that name again." His voice darkened, like he was angry. He wasn't so much scolding her. He cared for her and to see such a beautiful woman tear herself down. It enraged him. How could she think of herself like that. She did what she had to do and he understood that. She were desperate. "You are so much more than what you think. You are so kind. You are caring. You check on my mother when I work overtime. You never worry about yourself.. you're so selfless. You don't understand how happy you make me feel just by acknowledging me.. you make me smile. A real smile, ____." Arthur ran his hand through her hair, feeling the texture on his fingertips. "You are the most beautiful woman I've ever met.. what I'd give to be the man you come home to. I'd wait for you to come home. I'd start you a bath, massage your aching feet, make sure you were at home.." Arthur chuckled to himself. These were things he'd daydream about. _____'s brow raised at the image's he was placing in her head. It sounded like a pleasant life. Nice and simple. "I'd cook dinner. We'd sit on the couch or whatever. I'd do anything to make your day."

The two stared at eachother for a moment. _____ listened to his declaration and couldn't help but smile. Arthur pulled his hand back suddenly.

"I should go.." He stood up but _____ caught his wrist.

"No." She pulled him back down to the couch. "You're not leaving tonight." She stated. "I see the pain you're in..you're bleeding and I know you say you're fine but it's okay not to be." She put her hand on his leg. "You need a shower. You need to wash the blood and frankly, I don't know when you last washed those clothes.." She stood up and gestured for him to follow her. Normally, he'd decline. However he knew she wouldn't let him leave. So without question he followed her to the bathroom.

"I, uh.. I got fired.." He stated, his eyes trailing down to the ground. He felt like a loser admitting it. Here she was, literally selling her body to support herself and he can't even keep a job. He should be the one working hard to support her. It should be him. "That's why I still have this on.." He gestured to his face.

"Who did this to you, Artie?"

"Just some kids, _____. It's nothing to worry about."

"Bullshit." _____ unbuttoned his dress shirt and pulled it back from his figure. She coiled back and covered her mouth when she saw how starved and beaten he was. "Oh my god.." She saw how black the bruises on his back were. She saw the outlining of his ribcage and definition of each muscle. "Jesus, Arthur.. Why.."

"What?" Arthur's gaze never left the floor. He didn't want to see the disgust in her eyes.

"Why do you let this happen? Those kids will be the death of you." She reached out and touched his injuries. He flinched under her touch.

"It's not so bad, okay?"

"Are you kidding me? Arthur.." _____ cupped his cheeks and made him look at her. He noticed she had tears in her eyes." You call me selfless but here you are.. taking the beatings, taking the blame... you will do whatever it takes so that others are happy. But this..." She shook her head. "You're hurting, Artie. You want to make other's happy but you never think about yourself.." She brushed his hair back from his face, feeling his hallow cheeks in her palms. "Arthur, what makes you happy?"

Arthur stared at her. The question dawned on him from time to time but he never really knew. What did make him happy? He wanted to make others smile and laugh.. but when he does it never feels genuine. What he hoped to fill him heart will warmth, filled his heart with bitterness. People never laughed with him. Always at him.

Arthur reached up and held her hands and his, feeling the warmth they brought to his cheeks. He could melt into her embrace and stay like that forever. He dreamt of her, he craved her touch. He wanted her attention and thought of all those men who had touched her and kissed her... it made him realize that it was more than just a crush. He realize that-

"You're my happiness.."

Arthur smiled against her hand, kissing her palm and holding it close.

"Seeing your bright face each morning makes me believe it'll be a good day. I think of you at work, knowing that I'll go home and share a cigarette with you in the hallways. Thinking of you brings a smile to my face and.." He closed his eyes to hold back and tears, but he couldn't stop them from falling down his cheeks. "and I'd be the happiest man alive if it meant that I continued to see your beautiful face everyday for the rest of my life."

Arthur took his chances and leaned in. He kissed _____ gently, not like he had when he showed up at her door. _____ felt his tears soak onto her cheeks, wetting the paint he had on, smearing it onto her. Arthur's arms found themselves at her waist, holding her. _____'s body finally reacted and she pulled him closer. His frail body shook in her arms. She wasn't sure if he was cold or if it was nerves. She made sure to be light, not to distress the bruises on his body.

When they pulled away finally, they stared into each other's eyes. Arthur chuckled at the face paint he left on her. She laughed in return, seeing his makeup finally start to wipe off.

"Come on. We'll take one together."

-----

Arthur closed the door after letting Gary go free. He locked his door and leaned against for a moment. His adrenaline was still corsing through him. His mind was still processing what he had done. Just like at the trainatation and his own mother... he heard ringing in his ears. Arthur looked at the motionless Randall on his floor, crimson blood oozing from his dented skull. Arthur chuckled to himself before walking over Randall and to his vanity. He had to get ready for the Murray Franklin show tonight.

______ fished for her key to Arthur's apartment. After the night he came to her, she kept the spare with her at all times. She recently caught news of Penny's sudden death and she knew and needed to check in on Arthur.

She unlocked the door and opened it, calling out for Arthur to see if he was home. She didn't hear him respond, so she let herself in. She cracked the door open and looked inside. Her blood ran cold.

She saw what looked to be legs sticking put just in sight behind the archway to the living room. In a panic, _____ rushed inside, leaving the door open.

"Oh my God, Arthur! Arthur, hun?" She rushed to the motionless figure on the ground, praying that she wouldn't see Arthur's face in the bloody mess. She stopped once she spotted the rest of the body. It was that guy that always whistled at her. Randall, she believes his name was. She put a hand to her mouth to cover her sudden outburst. She screamed when she heard the front door close. She turned, tears in her eyes.

Arthur stood at the door, his hand turning the lock. _____ took a moment to study his features. His hair was slicked back, a seaweed green. She noticed his new red suit he had talked about a few days ago. He had told her the news about him showing up on the Murray Franklin show. She couldn't help but feel like it was a bad idea, but encouraged him anyway. Arthur stood with his posture straight, confidence blooming within him. His face held a plain expression, his classic Carnival makeup now with a glow up. He looked entirely different. It was offputting but it was still Arthur.

"_____. Did you come to wish me luck?" He asked, his fingers tapping against the wood on the door. _____ hinted the tone in his voice. He didn't sound like he use to. He didn't act like her Arthur. But it had to be him.

"I heard about your mother.. I came to check on you once I got off of work." She stated, her eyes avoiding the deshevled mess beside her.

"You're too sweet to me, _____." Arthur smirked, his hand leaving the door and into his pocket. "I was just about to head out, but I have some time to spare.." He began walking towards her. She instantly began backing away. Arthur noticed this and stopped. "What's wrong, baby? You look as though you've seen a ghost."

"Arthur...." Her eyes gestured towards the floor, catching sight on Randall's shoes. "Arthur, what did you do?"

"What, Randall? He's last year's news, honey. You don't have to worry about him calling after you anymore." Arthur started stepping towards her once more.

"You.. you're a murderer.." _____ fished inside her purse, grabbing her only defense, a dull pocket knife. Arthur frowned at the sight of her threat. What was she so afraid of? Him?

"Now, now, my dear. Put that down. You'll end up hurting yourself." He didn't stop, he kept walking towards her.

"Stay the hell away from me!"

"Put the knife down, baby. I don't want to have to make you.." He flashed the gun in his waistband. _____ caught sight of it and shook her head. He wasn't really thinking about shooting her, was he? She wasn't going to harm him, she had hoped that the knife would cause him to back off. "Give me the knife, _____.." Hos tone darkened as he cornered her against the wall. _____ scoffed and tossed the knife away, along with her purse. Now she was completely defenseless. "Good girl." Arthur reached up and brushed her hair out of her face. "You were always such a good girl.."

______ let out a frustrated yell, kicking her leg out and colliding it to Arthur's groin. He fell back, his hands cupping between his legs. _____ took the opportunity to make a run for it. She pushed him aside and ran towards the door. Arthur quickly got up, pushing the nauseating feeling in his gut.

_____ ran to the door, trying to open it before she realized it was locked. As she unlocked it Arthir came behind her and pulled her away from her only escape. She screamed, her legs kicking out. Arthur threw her to the ground, quickly pinning her down with his own body.

"No! Arthur please let me go!" She cried out, hitting his chest in an effort to get him off of her. Arthur grabbed her wrists and pinned them down.

"Now, _____. That was very rude of you to do that. Here I thought you were such a good girl..."

"Get off of me!" _____ screamed for anyone to aid her. Arthur put a hand over her mouth, shushing her.

"You know, I'm so touched that you came to visit me. It always makes me so happy for see that you care." He leaned down and started kissing at her cheek, leading down to her neck. "I'll never forget that night.. the night you became my first." His hand that was over her mouth traveled down to her neck, gripping it. He leaned in and kissed her. "I love you, _____."

_____ didn't even try to scream. She lost herself in her sobbing. She felt as Arthur's hand released her wrists and went up her skirt, fishing for her panties. She didn't even try to pry herself from him. What would she do? Kill him? No. No, _____ couldn't see herself doing that. Not ever. Not Arthur.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you since that night. You never left my head. Even after a few days all I could feel was your kiss on my neck and hands pulling at my hair..." Arthur tossed her underwear aside and unbuckled his belt, loosening it. "I wanted to run back to you since then. I wanted to make love to you every second I could." He kissed her, his hand unzipping his pants and pulling put his hardened length. "You love me too, right? That's why you came here to check on me. Cause you love me?" Arthur pushed his pelvis into her, making her legs spread. He could hear _____ winced under his weight. His cock was pressed against her warm entrance, begging to be let in. "Say that you love me, _____."

"Arthur, please."

"Say it!" Arthur slammed his hips into her, forcing his length to part her tight walls. The sudden pain on her groin caused ______ to let out a shrill sheik. Her hands gripped at his shoulders, her legs shaking.

"I love you!" She sobbed, tilting her head back to avoid looking at the monster he had become. This was not her Arthur. This was a killer clown. Just like the news had warned her.

Arthur laughed, his hips starting at a simple pace, picking up speed gradually. He leaned down to kiss his woman, puzzled when she turned her head away from him.

"Look at me." He demanded, gripping her hair tightly and pushing his hole deeper into her. _____ let out a guttural cry as Arthur forced himself onto her, taking what was his. "When I fuck you, you look at me, buttercup. Got it?"

"Yes, Arthur!" _____ was forced to kiss the man she dared say she had feelings for. Her hands pressed against his chest, a last try at stopping him. No use. "Arthur, please.."

"F-Fuck, baby. I've been dreaming of fucking you again. Remember the shower?" He chuckled, kissing her neck. "You were screaming my name so much. I want you to do that again."

"Oh Arthur!" _____ moaned in empty passion. She had finally submitted to Arthur and now she knew the more she complied, the quicker this would be done with. Arthur chuckled, shaking his head.

"No, no... not that name." He groaned, the pit of his empty stomach aching as he grew closer to his orgasm. "Call me Joker."

"Joker?" For the first time in this moment, _____ met Arthur's eyes. She held a confused look.

"Th-Thats what- fuck! That's what I'll be known as on the Murray, shit-God I'm close.. the Murray Franklin show tonight.." Arthur's thrusts became sloppy as be grew closer and closer to his climax. "C-Call me Joker!"

"J-Joker." _____ stared up at the ceiling, her arms wrapping around Arthur and tugging at his hair. She knew he liked that. Whatever got him to finish."Oh God, Joker! Yes!" She wrapped her legs around his waist, keeping his rhythm in a constant pace. Arthur didn't keep himself quiet. If he wanted to make noise, he would.

"You like that, baby?" He looked down at his woman, seeing that she had shut her eyes in order to block out her reality. She let out blissful moans to keep him focused on himself. "I'm gonna cum so hard inside you. You won't be able to feel anything else but my cock deep in you."

Whoever Arthur became, he made sure to take everything from Arthur. His mother. His _____. They all became at Joker's mercy now. Arthur had no reason to keep his lying bitch of a mother, so Joker took her out. But Arthur loved _____. Joker loved _____. She was his. Forever. He'd kill anyone who laid a hand on his woman. She was his. He's make sure of it.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum, baby."

Arthur pulled _____ close before letting go to his lust. His grip tightened on her thigh as he came inside her. His seed shooting and coating her walls. He yelled out profanities, rolling out his orgasm.

"Fuuuck, baby. I love you.." He huffed, leaning down and kissing the woman he just raped. "I love you so much.."

______ let him spoil her on kisses and compliments of how a good girl she was. He waited for her to respond, showering her in light touches, caressing her body as his length became limp. _____ turned her head to the side and stared at the blood covered wall.

"I love you too.."

Arthur quickly fixed himself up, informing her that he was running late and needed to head to Murray's studio. He led her back to her apartment, leaving her belongings and making sure to lock his door so that no one else could get in. He guided her to her shower and started a warm shower for her. Arthur turned on her radio, telling ner to listen out for the Murray Franklin show so she could hear. He planted a kiss on her head before heading out. Finally leaving her alone.

_____ couldn't recall what was reality and what was a dream. She was unresponsive after she submitted to Arthur. She didn't say anything after he had finished. She kept quiet.

She stepped into her shower, feeling the warm droplets hit her skin. She let herself crumble to the floor of her shower, bringing her knees to her chest. Her body shook uncontrollably as the water started to wash her mascara down her cheeks. Her mind slowly drifted to the night Arthur came to her.

That night they slipped into the shower, she pinned him to the wall, lavishing his neck and chest with kisses. He was so timid that he had no idea how to respond to her. She told him that he shouldn't be afraid to touch her, that he wouldn't her.

That night Arthur was not in control, letting her guide him through it all. ______ showered him with praise and affection that he was doing great. She let him pin her against the shower wall as he entered her the first time. She could hear the caution in his voice. The fear of finishing too soon or bringing her pain. She made sure to reassure him that he was making her feel good. More confident, Arthur would pick up his speed and kissed her breasts.

_____ leaned her head against the shower wall, her eyes staring at the drain. She listened to the fain radio in her bathroom, hearing the current news. It'd be another hour before Arthur would be brought on stage.

----

She hadn't moved an inch since Arthur left. That was two hours ago. She continued to stare as the water went down the drain. Her body shook under the cold shower. The heat had run out about thirty minutes ago but it didn't seem to faze her.

She wasn't even sure if she noticed the gun shots from the radio.

What had Arthur done..

The radio cut off around the same time the hot water did. She didn't know what was going on. What had happened after Arthur shot Murray. All she heard before the radio cut off was Arthur taking over the camera.

"Good night. And remember: That's-"

She was left to assume that he was arrested. Good.

She wanted him far from her. Never to put his hands on her ever again. She would sit in this shower as long as it took to wash away his mark.

She didn't know why she didn't rush to the police. She didn't know why and didn't pick up the phone for help. She just.. couldn't.

_____ couldn't tell what time it was. How much time had passed since the incident. Partially, she wasn't listening. She just continued to let her mind wander away from reality.

----

The door closed behind Joker as he entered the apartment. He had a limp to his step and he clutched his side. But he still kept his smile. After the riots and continuous attention from his new followers, he was able to sneak away from it all and come back home to her.

Sadly, Arthur was gone for good. He had completely given himself so that Joker could emerge.

Joker paused when he heard that the shower was still on. Puzzled, he made his way to her bathroom, peeking through the crack in the door and noticing that _____ was still sitting in the shower. Right where he left her.

Joker stepped into the room, his smile fading from his lips. The taste of old pennies stained his tongue and there was a constant throbbing in his head.

_____ snapped out of her gaze and glanced up at the clown in the door way. Their eyes met. No words exchanged.

In this moment she finally realized that Joker would never let her go. She was doomed to be by his side forever. Her gaze fell back down as he made his way to the shower.

Without stripping or saying anything, he stepped into the shower and sat beside her. The freezing water hit him like ice in a snow storm. It felt cooling to his injuries and he pushed down the need to turn the water off. As cold as it was, he brought him back to reality.

Joker glanced over at _____, seeing that she hadn't moved one bit. He reaches over and held her hand. She was subtly shaking due to the temperature, but she didn't pull away. Her hand melted into his, intertwining his fingers with hers. They gaze met again and and she weakly smirked at him.

"We're damned..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 1.3K 58
« 𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒍𝒆𝒄𝒌/𝒋𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒓 𝒙 𝒐𝒄 » She could remember the first time she ever saw Arthur Fleck. He was a shy, timid shell of a man, with...
12K 464 21
What do you do when you cross a mentally ill loner with a society that abandons him and treats him like trash? I'll tell you what you do, you give hi...
3.7K 56 21
MISSING : JACK NAPIER. investigation is still on going. when jacks exsistant disappears a giant fist is punched through Isabella Robbie's chest . her...
35.5K 790 43
Y/n L/n grew up in Boston Massachusetts and she lived with her single father until she had proudly turned 18. Her father had came up with a extremely...