𝙸 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙴𝙳 𝚈𝙾𝚄 ✮𝙹.𝙹...

By -vantaeggukies_

"Do you really wanna know?" Jungkook asked with his eyebrows raised. "Yes I do." I said confidently. "I warne... More

ℂ𝕙. 𝟙: 𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟
ℂ𝕙. 𝟚: ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤
ℂ𝕙. 𝟛: ℂ𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤
ℂ𝕙. 𝟜: ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤
ℂ𝕙. 𝟝: 𝔸𝕤𝕜 𝕄𝕖 𝕆𝕦𝕥
ℂ𝕙. 𝟞: 𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕖 ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
ℂ𝕙. 𝟟: 𝕁𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕤
ℂ𝕙. 𝟠: ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕆𝕦𝕥
ℂ𝕙. 𝟡: 𝕋𝕣𝕦𝕖 𝕀𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕥𝕪
ℂ𝕙. 𝟙𝟘: 𝕄𝕪𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤 ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕠
ℂ𝕙. 𝟙𝟙: 𝕃𝕚𝕒𝕣
ℂ𝕙. 𝟙𝟚: 𝕀𝕥 ℂ𝕒𝕟'𝕥 𝔹𝕖!
ℂ𝕙. 𝟙𝟛: ℍ𝕖'𝕤 𝕀𝕟𝕟𝕠𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕥
ℂ𝕙. 𝟙𝟜: 𝔻𝕒𝕕!?
ℂ𝕙. 𝟙𝟝: 𝕊𝕡𝕠𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕕
ℂ𝕙. 𝟙𝟞: ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕗𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
ℂ𝕙. 𝟙𝟟: 𝕎𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕝𝕗
ℂ𝕙. 𝟙𝟠: 𝕊𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕕 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕂𝕚𝕤𝕤
ℂ𝕙. 𝟙𝟡: 𝔸𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟
ℂ𝕙. 𝟚𝟘: 𝔼𝕦𝕡𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕒
ℂ𝕙. 𝟚𝟙: 𝕀'𝕞 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝔹𝕠𝕪𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕 ℕ𝕠𝕨
ℂ𝕙. 𝟚𝟚: 𝔾𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕆𝕟 𝕒 ℝ𝕚𝕕𝕖
ℂ𝕙. 𝟚𝟛: 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕌𝕤𝕦𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕤 𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝔸 𝕂𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔻𝕚𝕖𝕤?
ℂ𝕙. 𝟚𝟜: 𝔸𝕝𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕪 𝕋𝕠𝕠 𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕖
ℂ𝕙. 𝟚𝟝: ℝ𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕂𝕚𝕤𝕤
ℂ𝕙. 𝟚𝟞: 𝕃𝕖𝕥 𝕄𝕖 𝔾𝕠
ℂ𝕙. 𝟚𝟟: 𝕀𝕗 𝕆𝕟𝕝𝕪...
ℂ𝕙. 𝟚𝟠: 𝔸𝕟𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤
ℂ𝕙. 𝟚𝟡: 𝕂𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕣
ℂ𝕙. 𝟛𝟘: 𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕐𝕠𝕦
ℂ𝕙. 𝟛𝟙: 𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝔸𝕣𝕖 𝕐𝕠𝕦?
ℂ𝕙. 𝟛𝟚: ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤
ℂ𝕙. 𝟛𝟛: 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝔸𝕟𝕕 ℍ𝕒𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕕
𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖
𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖 👀

ℂ𝕙. 𝟛𝟜: 𝕀 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕋𝕠𝕠

4.8K 196 29
By -vantaeggukies_

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I watched as the chaos unfolded all around me.

After she had turned, a loud howl escaped her throat. She instantly bit into one of the men piercing his skin. Then I saw her throwing her claw ripping another man's skin apart. Then she went towards the other men in the room.

I looked over at Taehyung and his expression was a mix of both anger and shock. Then I saw Taehyung starting transform into his werewolf form.

Oh no. He's quite strong. Y/n might not be able to hold him off.

I tried to transform myself as well but I was too weak and needed more energy. My mind started clouding up with slight panic. I saw Taehyung start taking quiet steps towards Y/n while she was facing her back at him.

I tried to crawl my body towards Taehyung but saw him getting ready to jump on Y/n. Just as he was about to make his move, Jimin ran out between Taehyung and Y/n out of nowhere. He put his hands up gesturing Taehyung to stop.

"Tae, stop. Don't do this." Jimin said.

Taehyung switched back to his human form to confront Jimin.

"Jimin! Are you out of your mind? Why are you defending her?" He yelled at Jimin.

"Taehyung please stop. This is becoming reckless. There are other ways to solve this. But not like this." Jimin didn't move at all from his spot.

"Jimin, you're only wasting my time. Either you move or I make you move." Taehyung said before slowly starting to turn back into his wolf form.

"I'm not moving, Tae. I'm not scared of you." Jimin's voice became stern.

"Why are you being like this? I thought you were my friend?" Taehyung said with just a little bit of sadness.

"I am your friend, Tae. But......I'm also Y/n's friend." Jimin's voice was also laced with sadness.

Taehyung face again morphed into anger from sadness before completely transforming. But before he could move forward, Y/n jumped over Jimin and landed directly on Taehyung's back.

By that time I also managed to recover a little and started transforming into my wolf form.

Taehyung pushed Y/n and she rolled down from Taehyung's back. Before Y/n could regain her composure Taehyung dug his teeth onto one of her arms. Y/n growled out in pain. Before he could hurt her anymore, I bolted and crashed my body into Taehyung's throwing both of us further away from her.

I pinned Taehyung down and he tried to wiggle out of my grasp. I saw Y/n walk around and stand behind Taehyung ready to hunt him down anytime.

Both Y/n and I growled at each other before we both used our claws and teeth to rip Taehyung's flesh apart.

There was blood everywhere. There was blood on my body. There was blood on Y/n's body. There was blood on the floor. There was blood on the walls. But mostly there was blood on Taehyung's body. And most of the blood belonged to him. At one point Taehyung wasn't moving or making any sound anymore. We moved away from him and his lifeless body was just laying there.

I turned back to my human form. Y/n moved a bit further away from Taehyung and turned back to her human form as well. But she immediately lost consciousness and was about fall on the floor. But I ran towards her and caught her before her head could hit the floor.

But I was really tired as well so I lost my balance and fell with her. But I made sure to put her body above me so that she wouldn't directly hit the floor.

I was holding her unconscious body close to me unable to move myself due to lack of energy. I saw a pair of feet walking towards us.

"I can take her to-" Jimin started but I cut him off.

"No. You're not taking her anywhere. I won't let you even come near her. Don't expect me to already trust you with her just because you defended her once." I said still holding onto Y/n.

Jimin frowned at my words and guilt took over him.

"But the cut on her arm is pretty big. It needs to be cleaned and bandaged before it gets infected.

Shit. He's right. But I'm not trusting Jimin yet.

"Fine. You can drive us to a hospital but you still can't touch Y/n at all. Got it?" I said standing slowly standing up.

I bent down and snaked one of my arms under her legs and one arm under her back and picked her up bridal style.

My body was still aching but Y/n was my first priority. I needed to make sure she's safe and healthy. I followed Jimin out of the place and to his car leaving all the dead bodies behind. I got into the backseat with Y/n while Jimin was at the driver's seat. He started the car and started driving.

"I'm really sorry, Jungkook. Tae really convinced me you were the killer. But of course that doesn't mean I should put you two in danger. Especially Y/n", Jimin said.

I didn't say anything and chose to stay silent. I was still mad at him but I didn't wanna cause an argument while he's driving.

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I can't keep track of how many times I've lost consciousness by now. But I knew that I just woke up after one of those times. My eyes opened and I saw that I was in a hospital room. Just as I turned to look to my left, I saw Jungkook and probably wake up from a nap.

"You're awake!" Jungkook smiled at me.

"And you're awake too." I smiled back at him. Jungkook laughed wholeheartedly at my comment. Hearing his laugh made me feel butterflies in my stomach and I felt so happy as well. I never wanted to let go of this feeling. I wanted to forget about whatever he did and watch him smile and laugh like this forever.

"Y/n, do you remember what happened?" Jungkook asked looking deeply into my eyes. I closed my eyes and tried to remember what happened.

"I remember being locked up somewhere. And then Jimin helping me escape from there. And then I heard your voice from a room. I went in there but got caught by two of Taehyung's men. And then I just.....watched you getting beaten up by him. I'm so sorry I was so weak. I really wish just strong enough. Strong enough to help you." I said as I remembered how pathetic and angry I was feeling then.

"Y/n, don't worry. You were definitely not weak. You are stronger than what you think you are." Jungkook chuckled. "I've to tell you something important. It's actually about yourself. I couldn't bring myself to tell you this before but I think you should know about this." Jungkook said taking a deep breath.

"What are you talking about? What is it?"

Jungkook held my hand and gave it a soft squeeze.

"Do you remember who your dad was? Or what he did?"

"He was a rich businessman. He used to spoil me a lot." I said remembering the good old memories.

"Y/n, he was not just a normal human being. He was a werewolf."

I gasped, "A what? How did I not know? How do you know that?"

"When a werewolf and a human have a child, they're called a half blooded werewolf they've got their own unique characteristic. When they get really angry they turn into a werewolf. But when they're their anger is gone they turn back to a human and forget about them being a werewolf." Jungkook explained while I listened with big eyes.

"So you're telling me that I....turned to a werewolf after I saw him beating you up?" I said still with a shocked expression.

"Yeah....and that's not the only time you were a werewolf."

My eyes grew even bigger, "There were other times?"

"When you were mad at Jennie for hurting you and also when Taehyung also hurt you. But you couldn't really kill him because he was a werewolf and he had much more strength." Jungkook said really slowly and softly.

"Does that mean I also....killed....my own dad?" My eyes welled up with tears at the thought. How could I act like such a monster? I felt extremely upset at the thought.

"But why did my mom lie to me about it?"

"Probably because she didn't want to risk you getting caught."

I still couldn't believe all the sinful things I had done. I started hating myself so much. I didn't even notice when I started sobbing loudly. Jungkook pulled my head up to his chest and massaged my back in a soothing motion.

"Jungkook, I really don't deserve you. I was pushing you away when I thought you were a killer. But now look at how how you're comforting me even I'm the actual killer." My voice was muffled in his chest and my tears were falling uncontrollably.

"No, Y/n please don't say that. You had every right to hate me. But your circumstances are different. It's something you were not aware of." Jungkook said burying his face into my neck.

We stayed in each other's embrace for a long time until a doctor came and checked up on my wounds. She told Jungkook that the wounds needed sometime before healing. But they'll be ok.

════✮❁•°ᴛᴡᴏ ᴅᴀʏꜱ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ°•❁✮ ════

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I was sitting by the lake with Y/n beside me. She was leaning her head on my shoulder and one of my arms was wrapped around her. It was the same place where we shared our first kiss together. The same place where she confessed her feelings to me. The same place where where I first showed her who I actually am.

It was eerie and dark all around. But it didn't seem scary at all. In fact, we were both enjoying the calmness of the environment.

"Y/n?"

"Hm?"

"What are you planning to do after graduation?" I asked her. Graduation was only two months away.

"My first plan is to move out. I don't wanna be a burden to my mom anymore. But if I move out I'll also need a job because I need to pay rent. And then I'm also planning to get into university."

"You can move in with me if you want to. You don't need worry about the rent then."

"Are you sure that'd be ok? I don't wanna be a burden to you."

"Honestly I'd be really happy if we can live together and spend more time with each other."

"That sounds really nice." She looked up at me. Her eyes were sparkling with happiness. The sight of her eyes made my heart beat faster. I raised my hands to caress her cute cheeks. I slowly started leaning down towards her and her soft lips met with mine. It was a slow and passionate kiss filled with so much love.

After we pulled away we still couldn't keep our eyes off of each other. I just felt like I could stare into those pair of sparkly eyes forever.

"I love you, Y/n."

A small gasp escaped her mouth followed by a soft chuckle. The sound of it was like sweet music to my ears.

"I love you too."

______________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Epilogue coming up next.
👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 10.5K 40
Jeon Jeongguk is a reckless, notorious mafia. And a werewolf too. One night, he caught a whiff of his Luna's scent and guess what? He wanted more. ...
9.5K 219 24
RED jeon jungkook lowercase intended bxsjjk__ All Rights Reserved Prologue: his eyes were red. they were hunger filled and thirsty for what laid...
81.5K 2.5K 27
{COMPLETED} "No matter how many times you try kitten, you can't escape me." He said, kneeling down in front of me. "Why are you doing this to me?" I...
257K 11.2K 64
[ᴀ ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ] ☞ Fetus writing, this work is very old. I'd recommend and appreciate it if you'd read recent works of mine instead. _ When mat...