A Broken Heart

By Germangie_lover

What will happen when Angie find out Jeremias? Will she leave Buenos Aires? Will she be happy? And what will... More

The beginning
Thanks
Feelings
Jeremias
Esmeralda
Podemos ♥
Kiss
Feelings for who?
I miss
A song about my thoughts
A broken heart
Only supporter
The wedding
The job
Time to leave
France
The confession
Barcelona ♥
Incredible
Quick note
Maybe...
Yes or No?
Surprise
New book
Jealousy
The strange offer
The engagement part1
The engagement part2
The chaos
Everything is clear
Dad and Angie???
Doubts
Yes or No?
Awkward...
The date
Author note :/
Apology and...
Pablo?!
It can't be
Mum?! German?!♥:* Accepted??
A phone call
The question and Sofia :(
Best man and the maid of honour??
The big day♥
Sequel

Jeremias?!?!

613 42 1
By Germangie_lover

After I met Pablo I wanted to go home. While I was on mt way I saw Jeremias sat on a bench and did something weird. He took up his glasses and his wig??? No it's impossible!!!! He can't be

..

I went opposite of him and I saw what I scared. I standed opposite of German!!!!

-German?? Asked I shockingly.

German's POV

I changed my disgusie clothes for my real while I saw Angie stand opposite of me.

-German?? Asked she shockingly. I froze. She found out who I am.

-Angie!!!! I... I can explain it!! Said I.

-What?? That you are Jeremias??? I think you can't!!! Why did you do this?? Why??? Asked she angrily.

-Just for ...Violetta!!

-Ahh for Violetta??? German!!! She is growing up!! You must accept it!!! Why don't you do it???

-I don't know... said I while I looked down the dust.

-Ahh you don't know?? Asked she.

-What will you do?? Asked I and looked into her eyes.

-Why do you want to know? Asked she then turned around and left. I was watching her. Ohh what have I done??

Angie's POV

I can't belive it!!! It's just a bad dream!!! Really bad dream!!! I couldn't hold on my tears. I started crying.

I went to the Studio into the music room.

-Angie?? Have you cried?? Asked Vilu when I noticed she was there.

-Nonononooo, I've not cried. Said I while tried keep my tears.

-No you cried!!! What happened??

-Nothing happened!!! Said when German arrived there. Ah good...

-Dad what did you do with Angie????

-Nothing happened Vilu... just I'm tired!! That's all.

-Vilu, can you leave us alone??

-Yes... said Violetta a bit sadly. Then she left.

-What do you want?? Asked almost cried out.

-I just want to say I'm really sorry!!!!

-Ah of course... did you think that if you say it I'll forget everything?? Asked I.

-No, no I didn't. Said I.

-I trusted in Jeremias. I've never thougth that he's you are!!! I told you my feelings about YOU!!!!

-I didn't know you still have feelings for me!!! But when I saw you upset and sad every day and it's all my fault I wanted you cheer up.

-And did you think about it what will happen if I find out the truth??

-No, I've never. Said he sadly. Then I shaked my head and wanted to leave. But I finally turned to German and started speak.

-And if Violetta find out it she'll feel the same as I or worse...

-What do you feel now? Asked he gently.

-Disappointment. I'm really disappointed. Said I and left.

I hope you like my story. I know it's sad and bad but it'll be better. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 496 27
Sequel to "Amnesia - A Germangie story" Angie decided to go back to Buenos Aires, leaving the sultan's palace and her beloved prince behind. Everythi...
17.5K 971 28
German's together with a woman named Esmeralda and since she appeared Angie feels left out, sad and depressed. Her and German keep arguing everyday i...
3K 66 19
This story is about angie and a secret she's keeping that makes her afraid to go back to Buenos Aires but when she has to go to Buenos Aires for work...
21K 993 30
Sequel to "Returning home" After Priscilla's and German's wedding Angie sadder than ever, but she tries to move on with her life and try to find love...