Feelings

Violetta's POV

I noticed dad and Esmeralda got closer and that too Angie doesn't like it very much.

Maybe she still love dad? I know dad still love her but why is he doing this with Angie?? I love Esmeralda but more Angie!!!

IN THE SHOW

Pablo's POV

The guys have a show with the YouMix. Before the show start I saw Angie looked upset. Then I decide to ask her what's the problem.

-Hey Angie!! What's the matter? You look sad. Did happen anything with German?

-Hey Pablo! No nothing happened,  and I'm not sad!! Said she.

-Really? I can't belive it!! What's the matter??

-No seriously nothing. Said she while I saw she keeps her tears. Then I hugged her. -Ohh Pablo. You always know what I need. Said she while a tear fell down from her eye.

-Everything will be fine. I know. Belive in me.

-I can't...  I think since he has found out who i am, he looks at me in another way. And it really hurts me. But does he care about it? No!! And what am I doing?? I'm waiting for him...

-Angie!! Keep calm and now think about the show!! Said I while what did she say it hurt me a bit. I know I'm with Jackie... but I don't know.

Angie's POV

The show was great, but Diego kissed Vilu and It changed everything with Leon. Oh I don't understand her relationships...

But the worse thing than that I don't understand my relationships. Pablo has a girlfriend and they spend a lot of time with each other for this reason he hasn't got time for me. It makes me sad but last year similar happened just we changed places. Now I can feel what he felt last year. And the another is German. He told me he loved me and we kissed twice but when he foun out the truth about me I think he doesn't want to betray Maria. Me too, I want forget everything about him but I can't!!! I still love him. And does he care about it? No!! :(

I hope you like my story!!
Sorry for the bad chapter!! :/