My Husband✔️

By RiniJoel

Davina smith meaning beloved but She didn't have happy childhood.... Now she is forced to marry him... To be... More

Prologue 1 Davina smith
Prologue 2 Lennan Taylor
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Thank you
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
AN
Chapter 16
Be safe
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 The End

Chapter 15

8.3K 323 10
By RiniJoel

I expected my husband to buy me what I wants to eat but he too denied me.

Three guys joined together and discussed what is healthy for me. They even argued for smallest things. I felt left out.

So I called Emma for help. She secretly brought me chocolate bar. But when she sneaking things in to my room, Jacob caught her Red handed and snatched the chocolate bar and ate it front of me. He is too cruel.

It's really too much. They all don't like me at all. So I complaint to our family doctor who came for a regular check but she praised them for doing such a good job. That's what made me cry. Emma was glaring at them for bullying me. She is the only person who likes me.

All the others looked at me sympathetically. I don't fantasies food but I didn't know why but I crave different combination of food and always in verge of crying.

The doctor lady understood my craving so also says that, all this changes in me is because of harmonal changes in my body because of pregnancy. She also gave permission for me eat one of my cravings once a day. That made me smile.

I also felt ashamed for making a scene in front of my brothers and husband. But they acted like nothing happened. I really love my family. Six months back I never thought I will have a happy day like this. I thanked God for giving me such a beautiful family. I really am happy even if I am going to die I will die happily.

After that everything become normal. I will get whatever food I ask once a day. I became sensitive. Even for a smallest matter I began to cry. Emma started staying with me more during day time. Lenn stayed with me at night and adjusted to all my tantrums.

It's my day to start my college again. I missed a lot during the days I took rest. I have put more effort to finish everything.

George was waiting outside for taking me to college. He drive the car impossibly slow. He said that he is trying to keep me safe.

When I entered the gate Emma was there waiting for me. She is really my best friend. What shocked me the most is Jacob was there. He is there as a art tutor intern.

Our college asked him to be the intern long time back but he refused but now for me he took the job. Then I saw George still walking with us.

"Why are you still here" I asked him.

"I joined here as the business management tutor" he said like it's easy.

"What?!!!" We all shouted in unison.

"Okay now all the surprises are over so go back to class " he said with the tone of teacher and looking serious. We laughed at him for saying that in a serious tone which didn't affect us one bit.

"Everything is okay but why is he still here" I pointed towards Reuben standing there looking at me.

"Oh!.... We came here directly to look after you but your over protective husband didn't get the chance to come here since you didn't give him a choice. So Reuben is his eyes." I sighed hearing that.

Why are they so over protective, they are overwhelming me as well as stressing themselves. If something happens to me then they should be healthy enough to look after my baby. I sighed.

The thought of not being there in the life of my baby and Lenn brought tears  to my eyes but I am not going sacrifice my kid for saving myself. If its going to be a complicated pregnancy then I'll try till the end.

After that I attended the class as usual. Two days went by without a problem. I thought for my life to stay that way. But my life and problems cannot be separated.

My cousins Ella and Mila started it.

I felt that somebody poured water on me. I then saw my cousins laughing at me with buckets in their hand. Those buckets are used by janitors to mob the floor. He is been using it from morning. I feel disgusted for being drenched in waste water.

I wanted to shout at them but my voice got struck in my throat. Emma as usual started shouting for me. A crowd formed around us eager to know what is happening

George, Jacob and Hadley came ran towards us. I am shivering from cold. Jacob and George took their jacket and covered me to keep me from cold air. Hadley came and stand on the left side of me protectively since Emma is standing on the right.

I felt protected but still I am shivering because of cold. Reuben also came for my aid. All the students are looking at me weirdly. Earlier when these two used to bully me nobody came for my rescue only Emma was on my side. Now there are lots of people by my side.

"Mr. Davis why are you protecting this vixin. She is already a mistress to somebody. She is living with a man for money and luxury. So don't fall for her charms. She is not worth your time. You can get lot more beautiful girls like us" Mila told him seductively.

They only targetted George because they know that Jacob and Emma are already a pair. If they tried to seduce Jacob they will be branded as home wreckers. What they didn't know is George is also not single, he is dating Hadley.

"Stop talking about my sister like this. She is not after men like you guys. She is not a mistress. She is living with her husband. She is married him 7 months back and living happily. Do you think I'll allow my sister to live as a mistress" he yelled angrily at them.

"What brother she doesn't have anybody else. Her parents died and she doesn't have any siblings." They murmured confused

"I am not George Davis by birth. I am George Smith. Because I was handed over to my mother's parents after our parents death I grown up as George Davis. Davina is my biological sister, my only family. If I see anyone bully her you have to face the consequences. Do you understand cousins" he threatened them and pulled Davina into his arms for comfort. They are ashamed that they tried to seduce their cousin and ran away from there.

He asked Reuben to buy some new clothes from nearby shop.

I was already tired. After changing the dress George took me to the infirmatory for taking some rest since it's physical education period and I can rest.

Emma stayed with me others went back to their respective classes.

When I woke up I was in my room in our home. How did I came back. What about my other classes.

I saw my husband sleeping next to me peacefully. I checked the time and it's 11 pm. How did I sleep for that long. I was thirsty so I tried to take water on the other side of the bed, can't they keep it on my side. Now I have roll over a mountain to get it.

My husband is such a big guy compared to me since I am small. But he is the sweetest person I have ever seen. He is my puller of hope. When I lost hope in my life he saved from the hellhole.

He made me experience freedom. He gave me a precious family who loved me. He is also the reason I found my brother.

How can I thank him. He is always on the giving side and I am always on the receiving side. After my graduation I will allow him to publicize our marriage because this is the only thing he asked me.

But before that I have do a project in a publishing company. He told me that he will select the company. But I already has a company in my mind. I am going there for project on my own because this is the last time I am going do anything on my own since after our marriage is published everyone will know who I am and whatever I tried to do will be on headlines if I make a mistake so I'll discuss everything with my husband before doing it.

Still trying to reach but I can't but because of my rolling in the bed I woke my husband and he is looking at me like a alien trying to steal his chocolate.

"What do you want" he asked in a raspy voice.

"I want water, I tried to reach it without waking you up but failed" I said guiltily.

"Here, take the water. If you want anything always wake me. I'll get you anything you want." He said. See I told he is the sweetest person on earth.

"I am hungry can I get anything to eat " I asked shyly

He brought me some healthy snacks. He explained all my unanswered questions. How I slept throughout the day. How my brothers tried  to wake me up but I beat them for waking me up. Atlast they had to carry me home. How embarrassing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 111 26
Everlasting 1. lasts forever or a very long time Love 1. A very deep intense feeling of affection. Sophie Foster is confused. Why? Why? Did she feel...
13.1K 387 26
"What if?" Two words that can hunt you forever. What if you choose to be happy not minding anyone else or everything else around you, would that make...
2.3K 196 13
𝐏𝐮𝐥𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐬 Which means beautiful 𝐃𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐧 𝐋𝐚𝐰'𝐒 𝐨𝐟 𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐮𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑮𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒅𝒊𝒇...
1.5M 38.9K 83
In life, nothing is guaranteed. No one promises you sunshine, rainbows, and happiness. No one said life would be easy. When life gets hard, you learn...