๐—›๐—ข๐— ๐—˜ || sasusaku

By ASTRAGAZER-

โ๐™’๐™š๐™ก๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™š, ๐™Ž๐™–๐™จ๐™ช๐™ ๐™š-๐™ ๐™ช๐™ฃ.โž โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค IN WHICH Uchiha Sasuke fulfilled his promise to Haruno Sa... More

Prologue
Chapter One: A Day With Sasuke
Chapter Two: Meeting The Parents
Chapter Three: Fulfilling The Promise
Chapter Four: The Girl He Would Treasure
Chapter Five: Team 7
Chapter Six: The Journey Begins
Chapter Seven: The Land of Steam
Chapter Eight: The Untold History
Chapter Nine: The Strongest Kunoichi
Chapter Ten: Mission Concludes
Chapter Eleven: A Start of Something
Chapter Twelve: Towards Sunagakure
Chapter Thirteen: Fall, All Over Again
Chapter Fourteen: A Night Under The Fireworks
Chapter Fifteen: Abducted
Chapter Sixteen: Into Enemy Territory
Chapter Seventeen: The First Date
Read
Chapter Eighteen: The Only Thing I Can Give You Right Now
Chapter Nineteen: Back To Where They Started
Chapter Twenty: Sasuke's Birthday Celebration
Chapter Twenty-One: Through Liquors and Apologies
Chapter Twenty-Two: Crest
Chapter Twenty-Three: Something Peculiar
Chapter Twenty-Five: Training Part 2
Chapter Twenty-Six: Happiness
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Two Weeks After
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Barbecues and Tomatoes
Chapter Twenty-Nine: A Sudden Turn of Events
Chapter Thirty: Wherever You Are
Chapter Thirty-One: Parting Gift
Chapter Thirty-Two: For Until we Meet Again
Chapter Thirty-Three: Interlude-Sakura's Dream
Chapter Thirty-Four: Interlude-Sasuke's Dream
Chapter Thirty-Five: Interlude-Sasuke's Trial Begins
Chapter Thirty-Six: Interlude-Sasuke's Desire
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Interlude-Sakura's Determination
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Interlude-Sasuke and Sakura
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Snow-Filled Evening
Chapter Forty: Talk About The Future
Chapter Forty-One: Warmth in The Midst of Cold
Chapter Forty-Two: Women can be Friends Too
Chapter Forty-Three: What The Future Holds
Chapter Forty-Four: The Light that will Illuminate the Dark
Chapter Forty-Five: Home
THANK YOU
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-Four: Training Part 1

14.6K 563 259
By ASTRAGAZER-

(Quick a/n:

To those who are living in countries affected by Covid-19, I hope you guys are fine! Stay indoors, stay healthy and stay hopeful that one day the whole world will be Covid free! Dattebayo!)
.
.
.
.
.
.

Another week had passed. And then another. Until Sasuke realized that he's been staying in Konoha for more than a month now. He wasn't bothered by how fast the days had gone by. He somewhat expected to lose track of time. What with all the events, bumping into Naruto, occasional lunch with him at Ichiraku, and of course each night he would come to pick Sakura at the Hospital and by the next morning he would go to the forest near the border of the Uchiha Compound to train.

It became a routine to him. Until one day, Sakura told him something.

"I'm going to train with you, Sasuke-kun," she said first thing in the morning and Sasuke blinked at her.

He put down the mug of coffee on the table. "And the Hospital?" He asked.

"I asked for a two-day off. Besides, there's nothing much to do in the Hospital," she explained as she sat.

Sasuke hummed and nodded, finishing the mug of his now lukewarm coffee. Right after they ate breakfast, Sakura changed into her training outfit, putting on her forehead protector and gloves. Sasuke was already standing at the door by the time Sakura finished changing and the two were off to the forest near the border to train. What a good way to start off the day.

Sakura got two days off at the Hospital. Sasuke agreed to train with her. Just the two of them. A whole day with Sasuke, alone. It's been a while since they spend a day together, just the two of them. And Sakura couldn't help but feel giddy and excited.

Until a certain yellow haired lad stopped in front of them.

"You're blocking the way, dobe," Sasuke said, looking at Naruto trying his hard to suppress the glare that's about to overtake his nonchalant expression. It's so early and Naruto is already here to ruin his precious day with Sakura.

"Where're ya two off to?" He asked, to which Sasuke just ignored because he knew if Naruto know where they're off to, he'd come with them.

It's not like Sasuke doesn't want to train with Naruto. He's been training with him once in a while. But today, he wanted it to be just him and Sakura.

Just when Sasuke thought that Naruto let go of the subject, someone else appeared.

"Kakashi-sensei?" Sakura asked, a bit surprise to see the sixth Hokage, strolling around the Village.

"Ah, Sakura, Sasuke. Off to train?" He asked, looking at their outfit. Naruto, who was walking a few feet away suddenly stopped, his ear comically got bigger as he slowly turn around and made a mad dash towards Sasuke.

"You didn't tell me you're off to train Sasuke-teme!" Naruto yelled beside Sasuke who just sighed in defeat. Naruto is practically clinging to him by now and it's impossible to ditch him.

"Hey Naruto!" Sakura yelled, irkmark on her forehead as she advanced to Naruto, ready to punch the living daylight out of him.

But before the pinkette could do that, and Sasuke hoped she did, Kakashi stood between them. Holding an all too familiar thing in his hand.

"Say, why don't we all train together eh?" He said, shaking the two bells he's holding.

"Whoever didn't get the bell will have to treat us lunch," he said, eyes closed in mischief.

Naruto didn't waste a time to take the bell only to realize that the one standing in front was just a bunshin. The real Kakashi was already walking in front towards the forest waving his hand.

"Hey idiot, when are you gonna learn your lesson?" Sasuke asked, shaking his head as he proceeded to walk.

"Let's go Sakura," he stood, waiting for the pinkette to catch up to him as well as Naruto before the three proceeded to walk, their Sensei already ways up ahead of them.

_____

Instead of going to the Uchiha Compound near the border, they went the other way. There was a wide clearing surrounded by woods. Naruto was the first one to realize which place it was.

"This place sure brings back a lotta memories," he said as he scan the area. Not too far from where they were standing still stood the three wood logs, to which one of the logs was where Naruto got tied up while Sasuke and Sakura ate their precious lunch.

Those were the days when they were still genins, carefree and innocent of the cruelty awaiting them in the shinobi world. It was also that time when Kakashi told them one of the most important life lessons.

In the ninja world, those who break the rules are scum.

But those who abandoned their friends are worse than scum.

Kakashi stopped in front of them, hands in his pocket as he stare at his three former students, eyes in passive boredom, but that's just how he always look.

"So, you guys should've already known this little game. Get these bells, and you win." Kakashi took out the bells, the two metal balls clanking to each other. "Whoever didn't get one of the bells would treat us lunch," he repeated.

"Good luck to you guys," he said, but instead of dashing away Kakashi stood still.

Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura jumped out of sight, the wind blowing as they were gone in a matter of second. Kakashi knew that this time would be different than that time when they first did this game of take-the-bell-from-Kakashi-or-get-back-to-the-Academy. He knew all too well that they have grown to become three of the most powerful shinobi of their generation. Kakashi reminisce that time when all he had to do was sneak behind Naruto and did that forbidden technique right on his butt. Now, the Uzumaki had sneak behind Kakashi, almost taking the bells strap on his waist, but Kakashi was fast enough to spin around and sidekick Naruto only to realize he was a bunshin.

Kakashi knew he couldn't afford to take his eyes off the surroundings. He was only holding his book but now he think twice if he should shut it down and start to get serious.

But no, the r18 book remained on his hand as if he was not the least bit worried of the three new sannin that could take the bells from him even before he could notice.

The first thing Kakashi notice was a colour pink dashing from the woods. Then came Sakura, hand in a fist as she landed in front of him. Kakashi only had a second to realize that the pinkette smashed her fist on the ground, creating an earthquake as the ground cracked, Kakashi almost losing his footing. He realized the attack's purpose was to create a smokescreen and Naruto had more ways than one to locate him by using senin mode.

"Clever," he said, as he smirked behind his mask. Kakashi was starting to feel pumped up. Unlike when they were young, easy to manipulate, now Kakashi absolutely had no idea whether he's going to win or not.

Kakashi jumped from the ground. But before he could relax, something shifted behind him. The moment he turned his head he was almost sure Sasuke was seriously going to decapitate him using his sword.

He evaded the attack midair before landing on the ground. But once he did, Naruto was there with a roundhouse kick. The smokescreen cleared and Kakashi is standing on guard in the middle. No more than a second passed before all three charged towards him.

He was having fun, sure. But in the midst of the one sided brawl, Kakashi put his hand up in surrender while his three former students stare at him in question.

"What's wrong Kakashi? Tired already? Must be the age," Sasuke said, making sure to throw a remark on Kakashi.

"We still haven't gotten the bells, Kakashi-sensei," Sakura said, looking at the bells dangling on his waist.

"Kaka-sensei, we're still warming up," Naruto said, putting his hands on the back of his head.

Kakashi sighed in defeat as his shoulders slumped. "You guys, I know you have no plan to use any of your techniques. All this time you all are only using taijutsu and I'm already in a pinch."

Kakashi walked towards his three former students, giving each of them a pat on the head. Sakura accepted the pat with a light pink dusted on her cheek. Sasuke looked like he's ready to murder someone. While Naruto had a wide grin on his face.

"Look at you three, how come you became this strong?"

"Kakashi-sensei, you were the one who taught us the most important lesson in the shinobi world," Naruto said as he put each of his arm on top of Sasuke and Sakura's shoulder.

"We're a team y'know!"

Kakashi chuckled as he put his hands in his pocket and started walking.

"Alright you three, let's go. I'm gonna treat you lunch."

Naruto pumped his fist as he jumped and run to catch up to Kakashi. Sakura was already walking when she felt a hand snaking around her waist, stopping her in her tracks.

"Sorry," Sasuke said in her ear. Sakura blinked, confused to his sudden apology.

"Sasuke-kun?" Sakura turned her head only to be met by Sasuke's face being too close to her face.

"Tomorrow, we'll train. I'll make sure there will be no interference."

Sasuke straightened up, and started to walk while the pinkette stood there in surprise, face red in fluster. As Sasuke walked past Sakura, she heard him mutter something.

"Though today was quite enjoyable."

Sakura never imagine Sasuke would say such thing. Enjoyable? Has Sasuke always thought that being with Team 7 was enjoyable? Sakura run to catch up to Kakashi, Naruto and Sasuke who she had no idea was already ways up ahead. Sakura caught up to them, a smile to brighten up the whole day.

.
.
.
.
.

Again, let's all pray for the safety of everyone and those who are fighting against Covid-19! We'll get through this!

Anyway, thanks for reading! Vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 147 16
Mature: Strong Language You fell asleep one night and woke up in another world. You find yourself as Sakura Haruno from the Naruto series. Will you s...
3.1K 112 10
โ๐— ๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚.โž โคท After several long years of travelling, Sasuke Uchiha aches for his home and therefore returns to his s...
290K 9.4K 42
โ๐๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐˜๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ, (๐ฒ/๐ง).โž โ๐˜๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ?โž โ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก.โž ๐˜๐š๐ซ๐ซ...
1.6K 70 9
After months of being out of the Hidden Leaf Village, Sasuke Uchiha finally returns home to reunite with his wife, Sakura Uchiha. When called on an u...