The Quirk That Lets You Contr...

By Codyxman

About 80% of the world has a quirk and I am lucky I am part of that 80%. My name is Izuku Midoriya and I want... More

The Quirk That Lets You Control Others
Surprising Results
On The First Day
Izukus Puppet Friends
The Puppet Master
Sport Festival
1v1 Matches and the Secret Behind Izukus Puppets
What Is Inside The Puppets and What His Quirk Can Really Do
Internships
Internship Start
Be My Plaything Class 1-A and Your Choice Shoto
New Friend
Training Camp
Number Two Villain Puppet vs The Puppet Master
Kidnapped and All For One and Bakugos Stand
Sorry All Might Stay Back and a Very Glitchy Battle
Puppet Ultamate Move
Ryans Story Before Villain Story What Caused it
Comment Number Vote
Ultimate Move 2
Puppet Show At A Exam
Guess who's back
Ryan The Glitch and His Challenge To Be Able To Control His Madness
Jay and Ray
The Superior Copy Quirk and The Greatest Vigilante

Shit Dorms and Trust Tested To The Ultimate

276 9 0
By Codyxman

Izuku POV

I was at the battle room with the class, staff and Kacchan in front of us he was the only one with his gear on and then he pointed at the principle and surprised like everyone, "I challenge the entire staff. If I win every damn teacher and you have to treat him with respect and have complete trust in him like you all do with the rest of us" I saw some grit their teeth and the principle still had a neutral expression on his face. The principle was about to start when, "I already heard the pleading at the camp and All Might already has mine and the classes' trust unlike the rest of you" he said and they looked shocked that it went that far. "So I challenge you, you bunch of bullies on my own" he said and he pulled out ear plugs and something to stop Midnights gas making two said teachers worried. "Oi and no going easy now you Mr. Aizawa already got one to threaten to leave the hero course and I bet there are a few more behind me" he said and I thought this was going a little too far but Ryan stopped me.

"He needs to have them see it," he said and I was worried.

Bakugo POV

"Alright part two" is all I said and the principle came up to try and be civil again.

"Mr. Bakugo is this really necessary we could just talk" I cut him off even though it was coming out a bit rough.

"You won't treat him like a human being otherwise so why should I hear you out I had my suspicions the moment Ryan asked us who trusted Izuku and we all raised our hands right away and you want to know who was last" I could see the cool exterior crumbling. "He respected EraserHead but out in the woods he wasn't warned no nothing not even given permission to defend himself or his team what do you take us for idiots" I could tell when I put it that way I hit a nerve and the staff along with the principle was shocked by what I said next. "Alright enemy puppet master have your puppets fight after I take them out. I'll knock some sense into that thick animal skull of yours" I said and I could tell the staff flinched.

"Mr. Bakugo you know it is against the law to attack an innocent bystander" he smiled and so did I.

I bent down to his level, "then good thing I'm not attacking an innocent bystander" I said then reeled back a kick he jumped back I missed and I didn't really plan on losing. I also told Recovery Girl what I was doing and I asked her to not come and heal. I will have Izuku do it and she knew what I was planning. "NOW COME AT ME" I yelled and I was suddenly in front of Ectoplasm he was surely shocked and dodged but I'm good at speed so I got him out and then before he got any blood out I attacked 1-Bs homeroom teacher and I could tell I was moving to quickly because my quirk wasn't gone yet. So to keep it that way I was now in front of EraserHead I threw a normal punch shocking some I'm not attacking with explosions, "let's go to your wheelhouse" I said and started with hand to hand combat against Eraser and I could tell Mic was trying but I had noise canceling and Midnight if she uses it her allies will go to. He actually got hit it was hard and he expected me to continue but I quickly smacked him with a gauntlet and then went for the history teacher and it was hard to dodge a whip but I managed quite well then like everyone noticed a gauntlet was ready I wasn't going to use it yet. I striked her hard like hard knocking her out and pointed it at Vlad King and I smiled when he put up a shield then I searched and shot it at the ground right below the shield and it carved up the ground it surely shocked him. When his defense was down I showed up and took him out. Snipe tried but kept failing, "before training I asked to have my suit be bulletproof" I said and the parts that exposed skin were all fatal. Mic tried again, "Ahh shut up" I said sending and explosion and since I'm actually sweating a lot so it was quite big. "Uhhh I didn't mean to make it that big" I said and waited dodging attacks from the cement hero. When I saw he was still ok I let out a breath of relief. I then faced the guy throwing rocks around I was in the air, I then blasted myself fast and he put up a shield but I quickly blasted around it surprising him I'm only getting faster. I took a stand in front him and due to my speed I took him out quickly.

Next I was walking to the principal. The next one was ready and I pulled it right away because he was under me taking him out. I don't let out fatal blasts. I just took Snipe out quickly and I was now standing in front of the principal and he noticed I wasn't even breathing heavy. "I am his sword and shield when it comes to humans I'm his go to his friend. If you think he isn't worthy being here if I was your boss I would fire you right now, I'll tell you something right now Nezu if you don't change I'm not saying me or Izuku will but the other eighteen students in my class will leave and won't come back. I treated some people like how you are treating Izuku right now. They usually end up on the news the following day because I didn't get it. I was processing it slower than everyone else. People came to accept him and I did too and you closed your gates the moment you saw him slip up on the entrance exam tell me what would you have done if you had his quirk and you didn't have your puppets with you" I asked and he looked to be in thought. 'Worst thing about smart people they think they know everything' is the first thought in my head but his answer surprised me.

"If I were in that situation and had his quirk what would I do huh. I guess I would have had to have done the same thing if I had no other choice, he did save her yes" he was about to say something but I countered by pointing and he noticed Izuku healing the downed teachers.

"He isn't that bad. I did this to make a point. I didn't ask him to do that but I did tell recovery girl to stay in her office. You done judging yet and I'm not saying sorry" I said.

Nezu POV

'We do have a leak and by the sincere look on both their faces they aren't the leak.' I looked at the puppet and I noticed he had a happy smile on it looked like a real smile, one that is trustworthy. I walked up to the green haired boy. "Well well ummm I never really apologized before sorry" I said trying to not let my persona break but I was very much failing. He shook his head confusing me and said he wasn't the one I had to apologize to, Ryan walked up and I hesitated. I took a deep breath. "Alright I'm sorry for treating him and you like the villain" I bowed and he said it was fine as long as I give him a chance and the dorms are a perfect idea.

"Ok then we should get home and pack" and all the students except Midoriya left and he was still healing Mic.

"He may be aggressive but I will have to thank him won't I?" he asked and I said yes. After he finished he came up to me. "So you'll give me a shot" he asked and I said ok just don't mess up and only against the villain and he agreed. "I should go and pack and thank you" he said then ran.

"Interesting boys" is all I said as the staff got up and I told them.

Timeskip dorms they all packed.

Izuku POV

I was walking to the dorms with my friends well the other people from my class, not just my puppets. When we got there Mr. Aizawa said sorry. He then explained the dorms that we will have today to unpack our stuff and sort out our stuff. We then went inside and instead of Mr. Aizawa, Ryan noticed Mineta, "fucking perevtes drive me crazy" he stated and I saw our teacher smile and chuckle as the thirteen year old puppet chased the fifteen year old pervert. He tackled and hog tied him and we laughed at the scene that just unfolded.

Then the teacher got my attention, "oh Midoriya we actually wanted to surprise you it was a lot of work the entire staff pitched in. Your mother said the dolls have their own real room separate from yours so we kinda made a room for them" he said and my eyes wided because I worked on the room at home by myself and it was A LOT of money. "You know your mother even went the extra mile and told us they're likes and dislikes and we kinda came up with an agreement that I at least you'll like a little bit" I was now fully excited and I could tell Ryan was and wasn't then I remembered he doesn't sleep until he gave him something. "She said your favorite color was the same as Midoriya's green" he said and Ryan opened it to. "I got you the same type as mine only emerald green you're not the only one with sleeping issues" he said and he smiled.

"Thank you if it works. I can sleep thank you I haven't gotten good night sleep in I forgot" he was bouncing up and down.

"Ok but let's wait for the room ok" I said then he realized us but I stopped then finally noticed the main door and smiled. I called Dark because I wanted to see something. He complained that it wouldn't work because he has a 'door problem' but I kept telling him. "Come on just look at the door" I said and he finally showed up and was actually shocked it was his size.

He stepped in, "they went above and beyond huh" he said and we also noticed everything was Dark size. "But here is the ultimate test" he said and we were now standing in front of the elevator. When we stepped in it didn't fall but now he was debating on if it would move or not and it did. I was told it was right beside my room. When we got there both me and Ryan put the keys to our rooms in and opened and stepped in. My room was bare because I needed to decorate. Then I heard a high pitched shriek from their room and I went sticking my pinkie in my ear and I would have to say they did a good job.

Then Dark pointed to something on the floor and I noticed Ryan, "he looks exactly like EraserHead now" he said and we actually heard snoring making me smile that he was getting sleep. I then went further in and noticed when I wasn't around they had there own thing to do, J loves surfing the web like literally search it as well as does Ryan so there are like two PCs, you would never guess this but both Chris and Chase have an enormous amount of patience so they have like an endless assortment of puzzles they are waiting otherwise they will get them finished to fast, The girls like just chatting most of the time but other than that they like to do mostly what J does. Ray you would never expect loves to sit on his butt all day and yet he is everyone's mood center. Jet along with Jay are our hyper ones they have so much to do it's incredible, Meg was very isolated but her and Ryan have gotten along well when he joined the team if they could feel a certain emotion like us I'm pretty sure that would be them now but she's in a corner right now no matter what else I try she just won't talk. Dark on the other hand loves reading. He loves books period when he starts a book after a battle he will just teleport the book right back and continue reading if he can. "They have outdone themselves only. I wish Meg would open up more but other than that it is perfect" I said that and it was surprisingly time to eat Kacchan decided to cook and Ryan was getting up to and imminently Meg walked over well hobbled.

When I got down and finished unpacking I went downstairs they wanted to do a competition and Ryan joined us. When we got to Todorokis room everyone was astonished, "wow deja vu Todoroki nice how though" he said we all deadpanned by his answer.

"With hard work" in a stone cold tone.

When we got to my room they instantly noticed the gigantic door, "it's they're room" I said and then we walked into my room and I was embarrassed and not embarrassed because stuffed animals were everywhere. "What I like bunnies and bears" my cheeks were red. The girls were saying it was adorable but then I had an idea and Ryan was laughing inside his head.

I said shush behind Todoroki and controlled some and they just saw them floating and Todoroki understood and then they were slowly got what was going on until Ryan made his glitchy soul invisible and hopped inside one and then, "hug me" it ran up and actually hugged one of the girls everyone was laughing but I noticed something. 'I never saw Ryans soul or' I turned to the doll that Ryan was in and noticed it still looked human.

"Uhhh ok Ryan what happened I expected it to turn back into a doll" the bunnie looked and seemed shocked and when he went back it was still human. "Ok it looked like a dead body so I don't think you shouldn't exit in public ok" I said and he completely understood why. "It would literally look like you are possessing a person" I said and he understood and I asked them not to tell.

But then I said I was going to sleep and so did Ryan, I was left alone to think, I grabbed a rabbit, "I wonder what the future will hold" I said and laid down and flipped to light off.

Ryan POV

I got back in our room and I saw Dark passed out from reading and everyone else was asleep, "so how's the bag also we were told about the whole your alive thing and we mega reinforced the floors so you won't be falling through any floors" I turned to see Aizawa in a sleeping bag on the ground.

I smiled and he could tell I was happy, "I was so excited I used it as soon as we got into the room I napped like a rock I got more than three hours. But there is more than three hours during the night wish me luck and thanks for the floor thing" I said and he did indeed wish me luck. I walked in and leaned on the door, "this new life it's interesting" I said and got into my sleeping bag and passed out .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 279 13
In a society of super heroes we're 80% of the population with quirks while the 20% who don't inherit a quirk in this story we follow the tale of Izuk...
125K 2.2K 76
In a world where 80% of the population had some sort of quirk, izuku midoriya lives a horrid live of bring one of the unlucky, quirkless ones. He's a...
3.5K 91 10
In a world full of quirks Izuku Midoriya is part of the 2 percent that don't have quirks, after being constantly bullied by his childhood " friend" M...
2.5K 173 77
"Why my quirk defines my future?", Ahmya is one of the lucky 80% who are born with quirks and a very powerful one that caused the saying "with a quir...