The Courage of Stars | REYLO

Od thenewskywalker

[Sequel to The Broken Ones] The Emperor has been vanquished. For the first time in decades, peace and balance... Více

1. Peace
2. Hearts
3. Fate

The Courage of Stars

143 7 0
Od thenewskywalker

Hello!

Welcome to The Courage of Stars, the sequel to my first Reylo story, The Broken Ones. In order to fully appreciate the story, I highly recommend reading The Broken Ones first.

For anyone who is familiar with the expanded universe, this story was partly inspired by the first book in the Thrawn Trilogy: Heir to the Empire. Obviously I'm going to change a few things to better fit the current cinematic universe, what with Disney's complete disregard for the literary canon stories (yes, I'm still salty about that).

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the story. As always, please vote and comment to let me know your thoughts. Thank you for your support!

Kara

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

540K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
85K 3K 51
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
212K 10K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...