A Demon's Pet

By TheWolfDetective

Ash is almost your average teenager who goes to an almost average school. But of course, only he knows that... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
NOT a new chapter.... ~Author's Notice~

Chapter 5

9.8K 369 35
By TheWolfDetective

Chapter 5

          My P.O.V~

          I whimpered lightly as I walked through the empty halls, since it was still early and barely anyone was at school. I could tell I was being followed and I was betting anything I had that it was Mr. Morris.

          “G-go away.” I mumbled, stopping and hearing as Mr. Morris kept walking towards me before laying a hand on my shoulder, making me flinch.

          “Now Ash, you shouldn’t speak that way to your superiors. You’ll get in trouble that way.” I could hear him smirk and I shuddered, staying perfectly still.

          “I’m not listening to anything else you say, because I have Damien here to protect me.” I gulped and turned around sharply to see him grinning wide, causing me to feel extremely terrified.

          “You mean that pathetic so-called prince?” Mr. Morris sneered. “He won’t be able to do anything without getting himself suspended or even expelled.” He added and my eyes widened, realizing he was actually right but I shook my head before backing away slightly only to have him step closer to me.

          “You can’t do anything to me.” I said, trying to keep firm and barely flinched as he lifted his hand to my cheek.

          “Oh Ash, you don’t know how wrong you are with that little statement.” He said, with his voice low and kind of dark.

          “No, I’m not.” I whispered, backing away more as he tried to close in on me. “Any minute now, Damien will walk through the office doors and come get me like he promised.” I added.

          “Oh he’ll come get you alright, just not until after I’ve finished with what I’ve wanted to do for a little over a week now.” My eyes widened at his smirk and I squeaked as I felt him grab onto me before dragging me to the nearest bathroom.

Damien’s P.O.V~

          I rested my chin in the palm of my hand as I sat in the chair, glaring at the principal.

          “Look, Damien, I get it that you don’t like Mr. Morris, but-” I growled at him before standing up harshly.

          “Mr. Frank, I am so sorry for this. No actually, I am not sorry at all! I despise Mr. Morris for everything that he has done to my little kitten.” I snapped and Mr. Frank’s eyes got wide.

          “I beg your pardon?”

          “I hate this alright. Ash had been keeping this from everyone, even me for a little bit.” I let out a large breath before placing my hands on his desk. “Mr. Frank, please tell me you checked up on Ash’s history before enrolling him in this school.”

          “I did, yes. And that is exactly why I wanted you to stay behind so I could talk to you about this.” The principal folded his hands up and sighed to his self. “Damien, I know about Mr. Morris and his criminal past.”

          My eyes widened at what he had said. “You what!? You knew about what Mr. Morris had done to Ash!?” I clenched my fists as Mr. Frank gained a guilty look.

          “Yes, Damien.”

          “Then why the hell didn’t you fire the damned molester!?” I snapped at him.

          “Damien, listen to me. I can’t fire Mr. Morris. This school has no evidence against him in any way, whether or not what he’s done.” He said.

          “I don’t give a rat’s ass about the evidence! Ash had admitted to me himself that Mr. Morris has been fucking raping him after school!” I growled, waving my hands around in a fit of rage.

          “Damien!” Mr. Frank stood up sharply. “I understand that you care for Ash, but I can’t allow for this school to loose one of its best teachers.”

          “Damn it, you and your stupid logic!” I shouted. “Ash’s grades in history are down only because of the damned teacher and what he’s been doing. I suggest you get off your lazy ass and call the damn police or I’m going to do it myself.” I finished up before standing up straight and managing one last glare at the principal before leaving the office.

          ‘This is officially the worst day of this year.’ I thought bitterly before walking down the hallway to the cafeteria, noticing Ash sitting in one of the seats with his arms around his legs and his head hidden.

          “Ash?” I questioned, noting that as I said his name he froze to the spot, causing me to frown. “Ash, are you alright?” I asked again as I sat in the seat next to him, placing one hand on his shoulder, only to have him flinch at the touch.

          “G-go away…” I could hear him repeating those words in a muffled tone that if you listened closely, you could tell he was crying.

          I narrowed my eyes slightly before sighing lightly and pulling him into a tight hug, ignoring his pathetic attempts at getting free. “Ash, it’s okay, everything is okay. I’m here now. Ash, please.” I shushed him and felt him cling onto me.

          “D-damien…?” he let out a harsh sob and I tightened my hold around him.

          “Yeah, it’s me, little kitten.” I whispered.

My P.O.V~

          I clung onto him even tighter in fear that he would leave. I didn’t want to be left alone again, not after what happened this time.

          “Ash, what happened?” he asked me and I shivered before shrinking to a small position, shaking my head fiercely. “Ash, look at me.” He said, with a harsh tone to his words and my eyes widened a bit before gathering the courage to look up at him, scared as to what he would think. “Oh my god! Ash, what the hell happened!?”

          I knew what he had seen; I looked at my own self in the bathroom mirror when Mr. Morris left. I had a large red hand print on my face, burns on my neck and my wrists too, as well bruises on my sides from when… he… he…

          “I swear, that bastard won’t get away with doing this to you.” He growled out before grabbing my hand and pulling me up along with him. “I’m taking you back home. You’re not staying in school like this. Not so that bastard can gloat.”

          “I… I tried to get away.” I stood up slightly but I guess I was a bit wobbly and I was exhausted as well.

          “Come on, let’s go.” He said before giving one last sigh and picking me up, in which made me wince, but at least it was better than walking by myself.

          “O-okay…” I mumbled, laying my head against his chest, my arms wrapped around his neck the best I could. “I’m sorry…”

          “Don’t apologize, you didn’t do anything.” He said back, frowning at me, worry evident in his eyes. I had no idea a demon, much less a vampire, could worry so much about someone like me. Though I guess it doesn’t surprise me as much since he really does in fact like me and I’m glad for that, because I really like him back.

          No, I don’t like Damien. I… I love him and nothing would change that fact either, not even what Mr. Morris says.

Damien’s P.O.V~

          I wasted no time in carrying Ash to the office to sign both him and me out. I wasn’t about to let him stay home alone. He needed someone there to help take care of him since I knew for a fact that his parents didn’t give a damn about him or his life.

          Ash had told me once that when his brother had been killed and he was finally able to go home, that his parents had blamed him for Harley’s death. They said that he died all because he had cared too much for him and not enough about his own self or something like that.

          I don’t actually know all the details since Ash had cried during that whole thing and I had to comfort him until he had fallen asleep.

          As soon as I had gotten into the office, I was met with two shocked expressions, one from the Mr. Frank and the other from Mr. Sai, the English teacher. “Damien, what on earth happened with Ash?” Mr. Sai asked, dropping everything he was doing to walk over to Ash and me. I sent a small glare to Mr. Frank who, again, had a guilty look on his face and he stood up.

          “Damien, take Ash straight home and stay with him for as long as needed. I will have a good talk with Mr. Morris.” He said and I smirked at that, happy that I finally got through to him, but pissed that it had been this that got the message through.

          “What do you mean Mr. Morris? What has that rotten teacher done this time?” Mr. Sai questioned. “If he did this to poor little Ash then I would love to have a chat with him.” He bit out and I sent a grateful smile to him before going to set Ash down.

          “No, Damien. I will take care of your sign out sheets. You just do what is needed for him.” Mr. Frank nodded towards Ash and I gave a brief nod back before quickly, but carefully, exiting the doors and walking out of the building itself, heading straight for his house.

          When I had gotten there, I immediately headed for Ash’s bedroom and set him on his bed. Glad, but still worried, that he had been asleep through it all.

          I sighed and sat on the bed beside him, smiling softly as he scooted closer to me, mumbling some things in his sleep. He really did look so innocent and sweet and adorable in his sleep, though I guess even more so when ever he gets embarrassed or something such as that.

          I just wish he was as innocent as he looked, you know, without someone like Mr. Morris to ruin someone as great, as kind, as sweet, and as cute as Ash; my Ash.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 83.3K 32
Prologue: Misty hurt is a 16 year old werewolf who just moved to a new town with her abusive parents.She is shy suicidal and scared to death of peop...
126 50 51
(Book Three of the what if Series!!!) Damien at last feels at peace! Well... not all the time. Sams kids don't like him that much and he is trying hi...
1.4K 139 44
Every story has a hero. It doesn't mean it has to be a guy or a knight in shining armour. "Heroes are overrated. I prefer saviors. Or even better sur...
516 16 29
Our parent's made life look easy. They made love look easy. What they didnt make look easy? Was High School. They didn't tell us High School could te...