Chapter 5

Chapter 5

          My P.O.V~

          I whimpered lightly as I walked through the empty halls, since it was still early and barely anyone was at school. I could tell I was being followed and I was betting anything I had that it was Mr. Morris.

          “G-go away.” I mumbled, stopping and hearing as Mr. Morris kept walking towards me before laying a hand on my shoulder, making me flinch.

          “Now Ash, you shouldn’t speak that way to your superiors. You’ll get in trouble that way.” I could hear him smirk and I shuddered, staying perfectly still.

          “I’m not listening to anything else you say, because I have Damien here to protect me.” I gulped and turned around sharply to see him grinning wide, causing me to feel extremely terrified.

          “You mean that pathetic so-called prince?” Mr. Morris sneered. “He won’t be able to do anything without getting himself suspended or even expelled.” He added and my eyes widened, realizing he was actually right but I shook my head before backing away slightly only to have him step closer to me.

          “You can’t do anything to me.” I said, trying to keep firm and barely flinched as he lifted his hand to my cheek.

          “Oh Ash, you don’t know how wrong you are with that little statement.” He said, with his voice low and kind of dark.

          “No, I’m not.” I whispered, backing away more as he tried to close in on me. “Any minute now, Damien will walk through the office doors and come get me like he promised.” I added.

          “Oh he’ll come get you alright, just not until after I’ve finished with what I’ve wanted to do for a little over a week now.” My eyes widened at his smirk and I squeaked as I felt him grab onto me before dragging me to the nearest bathroom.

Damien’s P.O.V~

          I rested my chin in the palm of my hand as I sat in the chair, glaring at the principal.

          “Look, Damien, I get it that you don’t like Mr. Morris, but-” I growled at him before standing up harshly.

          “Mr. Frank, I am so sorry for this. No actually, I am not sorry at all! I despise Mr. Morris for everything that he has done to my little kitten.” I snapped and Mr. Frank’s eyes got wide.

          “I beg your pardon?”

          “I hate this alright. Ash had been keeping this from everyone, even me for a little bit.” I let out a large breath before placing my hands on his desk. “Mr. Frank, please tell me you checked up on Ash’s history before enrolling him in this school.”

          “I did, yes. And that is exactly why I wanted you to stay behind so I could talk to you about this.” The principal folded his hands up and sighed to his self. “Damien, I know about Mr. Morris and his criminal past.”

          My eyes widened at what he had said. “You what!? You knew about what Mr. Morris had done to Ash!?” I clenched my fists as Mr. Frank gained a guilty look.

          “Yes, Damien.”

          “Then why the hell didn’t you fire the damned molester!?” I snapped at him.

          “Damien, listen to me. I can’t fire Mr. Morris. This school has no evidence against him in any way, whether or not what he’s done.” He said.