Regrets 2

By dee6411

They manage to tell the whole crew that there are in love. But what about the whole world? Can they stay hap... More

Author notes
1st
2nd
4th
5th
6th
7th
8th
9th
10th
11th
12th
13th
14th
15th
16th
17th

3rd

587 10 1
By dee6411

'So comfy... so warmth... so much needed....' Jihyo smile and snuggle with her teddy bear.

Slowly her hands started moving... groping the bear.
Its not fluffy as usual. This bear need to be change. Its no good.

Jihyo sighed, and tried to sit up, theres a force that preventing her from sitting up. She uses all her energy and push away her Teddy bear.

"Awww! That hurts!"

'Oh my god! My bear can speak?!' Jihyo jumped in fear away from her bear.

"Oppa..." Jihyo mumble in embarrassment, she really forgot that yesterday that guy stays over.

"Good morning, baby." Jong kook gave his girl a peck over her little lips.

Jihyo gulped, she knows yesterday is not a mistake... its a desire that she or even Jong kook Oppa can't control. However, how can they settle this issue now?

They broken up, for good. 'No strings attached' to quote what Jihyo said to Jong kook last month. Yesterday night, happened is due to Jihyo's action. What can she say or do now?

"Baby?" Jong kook tried to stop his girl from dazing.

Jong Kook phone rang, its "Last Love" from Kim Bum Soo. Its his all time favourite.

He look at his phone, he sighed. He took it, and slowly show it to Jihyo, expecting a reaction.

Its Sun Young, Hong Jin young sister. Jihyo stared at the phone and look away. No reaction at all. She stood up and starts to clear up all her clothes that is scattered at the floor (well, due to yesterday 'incident' 😏) .

"Why is she calling you? And Not your fiancé ?" Finally she asked.

Jong kook that is sliding his screen to answer it, halt. He smirks.

'She is still Jihyo. My Jihyo.' He smiles and stood up.

He didn't bother to cover his lower body, he just stood up and walk away from Jihyo.

"Anything?" Jong kook answers roughly.

Jihyo can hear shouting, yelling through his phone. She can't help but to ear-drop the conversation.

She can hear something about Jin Young  being drunk at a bar, nobody is there to fetch her. Calling Jong kook doesn't work last night. She have to call for Jin Young's guys friends. Sung young also ask if there anything happen to Jin Young, Jong kook will be responsible for it.

Jong kook turn around, and saw his girl keeping a safe distance between them while trying to hear the conversation. He smirks and press loudspeaker button, he place at Jihyo's dressing table and walk towards the washroom.

Jihyo that is alone with his phone just walk towards it slowly. Sung young nonstop yelling at Jong kook. She take a deep breath and,

"He is buzy, showering. I'm so sorry if he is not available yesterday night. He slept over at my place. So please don't yell at him." After certain of minutes listening to it, she spoke and end the call.

"Wow." Jong kook shocked to hear the confession.

Jihyo sighed and turn around slowly towards Jong Kook. She screamed as he is still naked at her bedroom. Not even a towel covering 'it'.

He smile and walk towards his pants and shirt. He put it on slowly and enjoy the scene where Jihyo's face is super red, trying to contain her embarrassment.

After fully dress, he sat beside Jihyo. He sighed and look towards that girl. Jihyo look down, her eyes cannot contain it anymore. She burst into tears. Jong kook pull her into his chest. He knows that this girl is hurting deep down.

"Oppa.." Jihyo tried to start a conversation but Jong kook stop it, sealing Jihyo's lips with his.

'I think I cannot hear the truth now, Jihyo. Please understand me.' Jong kook sighed.

At Jiyoung's apartment

"Ssshiit!!"

"Relax donseang, they starting to play games. So... we play it." Sun young smirks.

"But unnie, I don't care about that girl. I don't even care if the world hates me. I just need that man. MY MAN. MY FIANCÉ! I REALLY LOVE HIM, unnie!" Jin Young bang the table.

Sun young just roll her eyes. Sometimes Jin Young is just too much for her to control. Being a sister to that star is not easy, everyone is in love with that girl and always will try to do nonsense stuff with her. So being her older sister, She know, she have to protect her Donseang.

Yesterday plans flung, BADLY! They planned to have Jong kook 'safe' Jin Young at the bar and send back to her house. Well... Jin Young being the "aegyo" queen will plan to do something that will make the cold prince to sleep over.

However, Jin Young is left alone at the bar. Jong kook is no where to be found, and this morning after the yelling. A girl just said that Jong kook spent the night together yesterday.

They are furious. Thye need to do something that will make Jong kook stay with Jin Young and not any body else. If not.. Jin Young...

'No! Jin Young cannot be like that anymore. I can't let it be. She needs to be happy now. She deserve it. No more broken heart, no more bad memories.'
Sun young shook her head when a flash of memories back in Jin Young's rookie days is at her mind.

"UNNIE! DO YOU EVEN HEARING ME?" Jin Young flare up.

"I NEED TO BE PREGNANT. I NEED HIS BABY TO CONFIRM HIS COMPANION!" She shouted again.

"Yes, i will try my best to do that donseang..." Sun young said firmly.

Back at Jihyo's home.

"Oppa.. do you want to have breakfast first?" Ask Jihyo softly.

Knowing that guy for almost a decade, he NEVER leave the house without breakfast. Its his necessity. No breakfast, Not a productive day ahead.

He nodded and sat at the kitchen counter. Waiting for Jihyo to finish her cooking.

After a few minutes, breakfast is serve. Its kimchi jjigae, rolled eggs and fried tofu.

'Luckily Hyun ah didn't throw away the Kimci. If not, no breakfast to be served. Thanks babe!'
Jihyo shouted in gratefulness in her mind.

"Its been so long since ate your cooking. I miss it." Jong kook speaks, softly.

"Hmm, thanks to omma, she is the one who come here and give her super delicious kimchi for me." Jihyo smiles while remembering when Jong kook came knocking the door, just to give this Kimchi.

"Its good to hear."

"Hear? Hearing what?"

"You still calling my mom 'omma'... So, can I conclude that I still a place in your heart?" Jong kook look straight to Jihyo's eyes, waiting for a answer.

"Oppa.. yesterday night.. I'm sorry. But I think you know that yesterday was a mistake. We can't be together. You know that. Even after what happened yesterday. You are engaged now Oppa. Jin Young is a wonderful girl. I know she can take care of you. She is such a perfect girl. Give her a chance." Jihyo calmly said.

"I'm stupid enough to think that after yesterday night, we can be back together. I'm just a dumb guy after all." Jong kook just stood up and walk towards his phone that is nonstop vibrating and walk to the door and walk off without saying anything after that.

"Yes you are stupid. Very stupid guy. Not knowing that is 100% lies." Jihyo's tears run down her cheeks again.

Jong kook didn't even touch his breakfast. He just took a spoonful of the jjigae and walk off. And know how important is breakfast for him, she knows that day is gonna be a bad day for him.

"Oppa.. I'm sorry."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

ISTTIMI By floral

Fanfiction

56.2K 4.3K 73
A ship is designed to take you places. But for one of the best friends, friendSHIP isn't going to take them anywhere. Will they abandon this ship or...
8K 1.1K 31
************* Do you regret loving me ? **********†********* The only Regret I will ever have in my life is to let you go , you don't understand how...
16.5K 1K 14
Sunoo might've accidentally left love letters and cappuccinos in the wrong crush's locker. When he finds out, who will he choose; the person he fell...
59.1K 1.7K 22
They both have feelings they can't admit because one wrong move can end it all,will they confess?