KamiBaku ting (I don't have a...

By Anonymous_Simp

♥slow updates so bare with me♥ >I'M WORKING ON A LONGER CHAPTER ATM I'M SO SORRY FOR NEGLECTING THIS FOR SO L... More

idk the beginning I guess
next bit lads
the next day

what happened in Bakugo's dorm?

922 18 3
By Anonymous_Simp

>3rd person POV< ^SELF HARM TRIGGER WARNING ^

Bakugo walked into his room and closed the door surprisingly calmly but he wasn't calm... He was far from calm

>Bakugo POV<

My mind was racing, I just did something stupid. Why am I so fucking stupid?! I walked over to my bedside table and opened the drawer underneath it and pulled out a makeshift knife I made out of a broken razor taped to a pencil I stole from Kami's room.
I looked at it for a while and pulled up my shorts exposing my previous scars and cuts from just under 2 days ago, "here we go again" I said under my breath and pressed the blade into my skin feeling the pain worsening each time I pressed it against my thigh, I didn't mind I liked the stinging sensation and seeing the blood it just calmed me so much. It was my way of release I went grabbed my first aid kit from the same drawer; and wrapped my leg in bandages and went to bed... I barely slept last night...

^this chapters short because it wants to be^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 3.4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
988K 24.9K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
386K 18.5K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
180K 6.5K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...