Alpha - Book 1

By MinYeorum

Nothing normal can be connected to Y/N, since her birth everything about her is special starting with the col... More

Happy B'Day โœ”๏ธ
Forever โœ”๏ธ
Alpha โœ”๏ธ
Jacket โœ”๏ธ
Gift โœ”๏ธ
King Of Falls โœ”๏ธ
Pee ? โœ”๏ธ
Hobi โœ”๏ธ
Jimin โœ”๏ธ
Yoongi โœ”๏ธ
Jin โœ”๏ธ
Jungkook โœ”๏ธ
Namjoon โœ”๏ธ
Taehyung โœ”๏ธ
Elders โœ”๏ธ
We Need To Talkโœ”๏ธ
Ecstasy โœ”๏ธ
Rejection โœ”๏ธ
Puppies โœ”๏ธ
Forgive Me โœ”๏ธ
Hurt You โœ”๏ธ +18
Sanity โœ”๏ธ
Lifeless โœ”๏ธ
Abomination โœ”๏ธ
Ceremony โœ”๏ธ
Home โœ”๏ธ
Fabric โœ”๏ธ +18
Painful โœ”๏ธ +18
Sore โœ”๏ธ
Bathtub โœ”๏ธ +18
Wild โœ”๏ธ
Uncomfortable โœ”๏ธ
Heat โœ”๏ธ
Please You โœ”๏ธ
Bouncing โœ”๏ธ
Queen โœ”๏ธ
Relax โœ”๏ธ
The End

Unconscious โœ”๏ธ +16

1.6K 71 15
By MinYeorum

⚠️⚠️ Trigger Alert⚠️⚠️

This chapter contains an explicit description of violence, will also talk about attempted rape, and addresses psychological trauma.

I will try to be as superficial as possible, and for those who are sensitive to the topic, the parts I'll talk about this are in bold.

I was right in front of the meeting room of the packhouse, debating if I should go in or run when I heard my father call me.

"Y/N you can come in" I heard my father speak, with a tone that indicated that at that moment it was not my father but my alpha speaking, making me realize that the thing was even more serious than I thought, he used "the Alpha tone" with me only twice, when I was a child and I broke a gift that my paternal grandparents had given to my dad when they were still alive, and today.

After entering and greeting him respectfully, I sat in the only empty spot. And as soon as I sat down he started talking.
-  We are all gathered here today because some decisions had to be made about yesterday, but first of all we need to talk about what happened from your point of view. Taehyung.

"Yes alpha" He replied, lowering his head as he seemed to shake a little at the other end of the table.

- Please tell me what happened, since Jimin is in heat and can't be here,  I need you to tell what happened to you both, and what Jimin told you about yesterday events.

" Of course alpha." He spoke looking towards my father and took a deep breath before starting.

"Jimin told me he was feeling his heat starting by link, but it was not the time , so he wasn't with a injectable suppressor and asked me to help. As soon as he said that I ran towards the bathroom where he was. I had no suppressant with me either and the pills would take too long to take effect.  So I took him to an empty room and closed the door. I ran home, and after getting the injection I went back to the place where I left him but as soon as I entered I saw two strangers holding Jimin and when I was about to ask for help I felt a pain in my head, and after that ...nothing.When I got conscious, Jimin was beside me and had blood everywhere, alpha .. I mean, Y/N was .. was in that form and if it wasn't for her smell I ... and it didn't took long for you all to arrive after that." He spoke looking disturbed as he took a deep breath to calm himself.

Everyone was silent looking at him, waiting for him to continue. He seemed to be thinking about something while moving his thumbs around each other, and before speaking he looked at me with a look of admiration and fear maybe?

-  About Jimin ... After I left him there, he said that ... that ...

"Shhh it's okay Tae,  you can take your time and talk whenever you're ready, but remember that Jimin is safe and you too okay?" Namjoon spoke, stroking Taehyung's back, while Jungkook who was sitting next to him intertwined his fingers with Taehyung's, and as soon as he managed to calm down he spoke again.

" Jimin said that they entered the room where he was and as soon as he realized  that they were alphas he tried to call us, but the heat was even more intense than normal and he had no more control over his thoughts. The boys seemed to know him and called him by name, and then they started tearing up his clothes, one of them seemed to be they lider, cause the others kind of waited for his command and soon he felt hands all over his body.He said that somewhat he gained strength to push one of them and begged them to stop. He said that he felt like he was going to throw up every time one of them touched some more intimate part of his body , but they kept doing what they wanted. Jimin said that at some point he blacked out, but when he came back  they were telling  him to shut up and hit him in the face when he didn't. He had no idea that he was saying something, but he felt when they got him on his knees and started to tear the rest of his clothes, scratching his skin painfully, and he was practically naked when..

"ENOUGH !! Stop talking, please." I screamed as I squeezed the pieces of wood from the table that I just smashed and were in my hands, standing up, while I felt my whole body shake, feeling that I was about to transform.

"Calm down Y/N."

My dad said still using his alpha tone looking unaffected by my outburst, but surprisedly I didn't budged this time, his tone had no effect and I felt power running throughy veins. I started to growl and when I spoke my voice wasn't sounding like my own.

" How can I calm down when you are torturing me and my mates over these bastards? Haven't they already died? Because if they didn't, the moon goddess help me, they will, slowly and painfully." I spoke feeling something inside me that hadn't been there before, but that made me stronger and gave me the knowledge that I was unstoppable, and that no one would dare to touch my mates again.

"You need to calm down my daughter, my intention is not to do you or your mates any harm, I need to know what happened, and I need all of you present and aware that what happened is not something you can take lightly, the consequences can be more severe than we imagine and to defend you I need to know everything." My father answered, making me growl again, but I couldn't argue with him about it, he's right, what happened was serious and even though I didn't want to hear it, I need to know what happened as much as he does. So I decided to sit down and after bending over for him showing the respect that I have for him as my alpha, he sat down too and turned his attention back to my Tae.

- Please, continue Taehyung.

"Well .. they tried to force Jimin to .. put they thing inside his mouth, they held Jimin's face tightly forcing him to open his mouth, but as soon as they let go of his face Jimin bit them and because of that they hit him again. As soon as the guy who was bitten recovered, they turned him on his back, but before they could do something else Y/N arrived. After that he can't remember anything, he said his heat intensified after he smelled her and the only thing he could think of was her, and probably his wolf felt safe because his alpha was there, and he can't remember exactly when but he said that he felt the smell of blood , but it wasn't hers and he said that he only wanted to be marked and that she was holding him. Nothing more.

- And can he say if he knew these three? If they talked to him before?

 " One of them was very familiar but I'm not sure were I saw him before, the only one I recognized was the Moonshadow pack alpha's son, Jimin said he doesn't remember their faces well, he was crying and his heat ws really intense, but the smell of them he could recognize for sure.But I honestly hope he doesn't need to do this alpha, if he does, I try to do it for him." He said looking back down, his face was red and he looked like he was about to cry, seeing him like that and knowing what they did to Jimin made me felt it wasn't enough to kill that son of a bitch, I should have tortured them, savoring they suffering drop by drop and when they was begging to die I ...

" Y/N ?" My dad called me, looking like it wasn't the first time, as he pulled me out of the trance I was in. "I'm sorry Alpha I didn't hear you, what is it?" I said getting an exasperated sigh from my dad while he rubbed his temples.

- I want to hear your point of view, from the beginning.

" I .. I was going to the bathroom when felt a wonderful smell and I knew instantly that it was Jimin's. I followed his scent to one of the bathrooms, but he wasn't there anymore,right after that I felt a little bit of Taehyung's smell, much weaker, but it was there. I was feeliing like something wasn't right. My wolf was distressed and agitated, so I decided to follow their scent trail. As soon as I approached one of the doors I managed to hear some voices and the smell of three wolves mixed with Jimin and Taehyung's. When I heard Jimin whimpering as he called my name for help I kicked the door, and when I saw Tae on the floor unconscious and Jimin with his clothes torn and they..."

I stopped for a moment trying to calm myself down, which didn't take long after Hoseok started stroking my leg in circles with his forefinger, making me relax a bit.When I felt I could go on without losing control I started talking again.

-  After I saw them holding Jimin while he was completely helpless I lost my shit and the rest are just flashes. I remember killing that son of a ..

"Language!" Jin spoke interrupting me almost making me laugh, but the memory of what happened yesterday was still clouding my mood.

"My clearest memories are after Hoseok appeared, but there are still some things that I just can't remember at all." I said in conclusion.

" Okay, I've heard enough about it. We'll talk about it again after the council meeting. Now we need to solve another problem. You need to get ready, we'll  anticipate your ceremony and after that you can start the mating prosses with your mates. Of course, with that you will need to dedicate yourself to the alpha position sooner, that you will occupy and that may change your plans regarding college or something, but we need to do that." As soon as what he said was assimilated by my brain, I was paralyzed, not believing what I was hearing.

"What? Why?" I asked without knowing why he decided to go ahead with things so early, and deep down I knew there was something wrong, but the idea of ​​marking my mates, start learning the real stuff and doing something for my pack was keeping me from thinking ahead of it.

"I thought you would be happy, but it seems that this is not what you want." My father said making me jump from the chair and hug him.

"Of course I'm happy dad, I couldn't be happier." I spoke as I hugged him, feeling his arms wrap around me in an almost suffocating hug.

" Right, I have some things to finish now, you are free to go." He spoke with a smile in his voice, raising me together with him, and after giving a kiss on my forehead he left the room with my future father-in-law, his Beta, leaving me alone in the room with Namjoon, Jin , Hoseok and Taehyung. As soon as our parents left they hugged me all at once squeezing me between them making me relax. 

- After all this shit that happened, finally a good thing. We will finally be able to live together and we will look for a very big house for our puppies, we need to do this soon, and tomorrow you need ...

"Calm down Joonie, we're going to do all of that, but I think our mate needs to get some rest first. Taehyung spoke smiling at me, but his smile wasn't reaching his eyes. It was visible how much he also needs rest.

" I'll have  a lot of time to relax, now I need focus on preparing myself, make sure that all of you, mostly Jimin, will be physically and mentally well enough for the ceremony, and to find out how to get rid of this tail and dog ears." I said, feeling a little embarrassed to call attention to this.

" Honestly, I think it's cute." He spoke, stroking my ear making me purr like a cat. "Cute ? Namjoon, I'm the next Alpha, not a puppy." I spoke feeling my face getting hotter.

" Can I also touch you, please?" Taehyung asked leaning a little closer to me, how can I say no to this pretty face? "Yeah .." I replied rolling my eyes , giving up while he caressed me a few times. I had to bite my lips to keep from moaning in approval to the caresses. Soon Jin and Hoseok also joined Taehyung and Namjoon didn't miss the opportunity and joined them in the caresses.They were even closer and I was starting to get a little too excited when my cell phone vibrated a few times.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 10.1K 37
Alpha Kim Taehyung's mate is Human Kim Seokjin? A world where werewolves and humans coexist with each other but aren't explicitly allowed to date bec...
35.6K 2.6K 39
"True blooded alpha is born from a male alpha and female alpha mating. When a true blooded alpha mates with a male omega, a pure omega will be born...
452K 26.4K 103
"Don't call me prince, I'm not a prince. I'm just a CEO who loves art." Jeongguk said. "But if you want to give me respect that badly, then call me M...
579K 30.8K 59
Lee Y/n would be classed as an ordinary girl but with one small problem, she can't talk otherwise known as a mute. She was brought up in a honourable...