Forgotten and Lost~ SetoSolac...

TheDiscoDino tarafından

What if you lost all your memory? Woke up on the side if a forest, covered in scars and bruises, and don't re... Daha Fazla

0
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
More Stuff About Account Please Read

1

534 23 9
TheDiscoDino tarafından

---Brice's POV---

"Brice!" I heard my name being called again, echoing through the house. I rolled my eyes, going back to drawing. "Brice!" Again. I sighed, putting down my pencil and getting up from my wood desk.

"What Mom?" I yelled back, walking into the hallway. "Brice, I am going out. Stay here, okay?" I rolled my eyes, looking at my mom. She always goes out, and stays out until morning. "Whatever." I said, walking back into my room and picking up the pencil.

A looked at my almost shaded in project. A boy with magic. A sorcerer.

I want to meet one. But there is only one problem- any sorcerers that are found, are sold into servants or taken by the government.

I sighed, putting my pencil down. I stood up, hearing my mom drive away. Great. I thought, walking out if my room. I grab a black jacket. I opened the door and walked outside.

It's cool and crispy outside, my type of weather. I walked down the sidewalk, smiling in happiness. I walked down to Mob Forest- a thick forest that ends at my neighborhood. I usually walk down there and back home, if it's good weather.

Walking for a few more minutes, I saw something up ahead. "Wait, this that a person?" I asked myself, walking toward a limp body on the sidewalk. He had scars all on his arms and legs and face, bruises as well. He had dirty brown bangs and a purple torn up hoodie.

I shook his shoulder lightly, widening my eyes at the sight of him breathing.

Good. His not dead. But why is he out here, fainted? I wondered, shaking his shoulder again. He slowly woke up, blinking his eyes. "W-Where I'm I-I?" He gasped, looking around.

"Mob Forest. I found you here, you where passed out. Oh, by the way, I am Brice." I said, putting down my hand to help him up.

"S-Seto... I t-think.." I looked at him weirdly, as he pushed himself up. "You think? What do you mean, you think?" I asked.

"I-I don't know. I-I think I lose my m-memory." He gulped, looking at me, tears in his eyes. "B-But everything hurts.." He whimpered.

Getting a better view of him, he was short with light brown hair that goes to his eyes. A hoodie covers his face, dark purple with stains on it. He had bruises all over his face and arms, and was very skinny. I could see his ribs.

Geez, what happened? He has on a blood-stained headband on his head, where a cut was. I need to help him, some how.

"Seto, what happened?" I asked, looking at him. "I-I don't remember..." He looked at himself in suprise. Then looked up at me, now crying. "Do you know where you live? Anything?" I asked.

He shook his head slowly, shivering. I fell so bad. He must of lost his memory, I wonder if mom will mind if I bring him over..

"You can stay with me. It's a small walk, and since it's Saturday, I don't have high school tomorrow. We can get you signed up tomorrow, and yeah." I smiled, pointing the way to my house.

Seto blushed a bit, then nodded. "R-Really? O-Okay.." He smiled. He looked cute when he smiled.

I helped him walk to my house, talking about how he can sleep in my bed tonight and I'll sleep on the ground. He didn't want that, but I stood my ground.

But I can't help but wonder.

Where in hell did he get those scars?

--------

C:
~
<3 TheDiscoDino

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

141K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
118K 5.9K 55
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
86K 4.8K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
203K 13.5K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...