Alpha Synthia

By EternalKimFlame

I blinked at the shorty in front of me as she eyed me skeptically, her hands still placed on her hips. "You'r... More

Alpha
Ashes
Let Me Introduce Myself
Tell You a Secret
Meeting the Alpha
Just Getting Started
Challenge Accepted
Surprise Surprise
Questions
Not Mine
Trouble in the Plan
Strange
The Choice
Excuses
Turn Coat
Finding the Truth
What is Freedom?
Skin of your Teeth
Lucky Lad
Time Will Tell
One Day
Fin

Pressure

1.5K 61 4
By EternalKimFlame

I was still playing by myself. I had yet to finish my game, when someone moved the opposing queen directly in range of my king while he was vulnerable.

I blinked at the hand a bit surprised before looking up, tensing up a bit when I saw her golden eyes watching the board.

"Having fun~?" She purred softly and I straightened a little.

"I'm making good progress."

Her eyes met mine slightly narrowed. "I don't believe I asked if you made progress." She told me and I swallowed.
After a minute of silence, she asked again.

"Are you having fun?"

"Yes, actually. I've never seen an Alpha like her." I admitted, Phoenix hummed softly as I moved a piece in the way.

"Don't get too distracted." She told me taking out that piece.

I moved yet another piece in the way. "I'm not."

"Good." She took that piece also, but I couldn't move anymore pieces in the way.

"If you hesitate, you're going to lose a lot more than you think." She told me before gently knocking over my King for me.

I stared at my game as she stood straight.

"I'm going back to camp in a few days, I've done what I can to help you without getting caught."

"Help?" I asked looking over her. She smiled.

"Yes, though I would appreciate my hair back please." She held out her hand.

I reached into my pocket and gave the small clump back.

She looked at it before putting it in her apron. "Thank you~" She smiled and walked away.

I watched her leave before looking at my game with a sigh.

"Kill Joy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 4.9K 26
Daemon Mate! Mate! Mate! My wolf was restless, i knew she was near by but the only others around were my beta, his mate, and........their 7 year old...
5.9M 157K 37
My mum always used to tell me what it's like to see your mate for the first time. She used to say that at that moment, everything around you stopped...
161K 4.8K 34
Being the daughter of the moon goddess and an angel is stuff but being in danger all the time is stuffer, when my house is attacked both my parents a...
73.6K 3K 63
(Condensed scene from the POV of Kayla) I can never have children, and I'm sure my mate felt what happened to me. If I ever meet him, he is sure to r...