Please Don't Judge Me: A Chre...

By MindMyMindless

Audrey Darizae moved from the soulful south to big city Los Angeles, California. Recently she met a boy of he... More

You Only Know My Name: A Mindless Behavior Love Story
Chapter 1: New School
Chapter 2: Catchin' Feelings
Chapter 3: Game Day
Chapter 5: Lovey Dovey
Chapter 6: She's Here!
Chapter 7: Just Like Family
Chapter 8: Its Freddy!
Chapter 9: Forever Haunted by Bulimia
Chapter 10: Guilty
Chapter 11: Truth be Told
Chapter 12: Baby HUH?
Chapter 13: Who Is Chresanto August?
Chapter 14: Drunken Truth Part 1
Chapter 15: Drunken Truth Part 2

Chapter 4: 2nd Street

5.2K 113 26
By MindMyMindless

I slid my hotel key into the key slot and unlocked the door. I saw my mother on her iPad checking emails. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Hey Audrey." She looked back down scrolling down.

"Hola" I went into my room and picked out something good to wear. It had to be fun. Exciting...mysterious. I pulled out nearly every cute party dress I could find. Then the thought. Maybe I should go a little bit more casual...After 20 minutes of digging up every shirt or shorts I ever bought, I came to the decision to wear my studded high waisted shirts and black sweetheart neckline studded bandeau crop top. I threw on some Jordan's and grabbed my phone.

"Audrey. Come here."

"Yeah?" I walked back into the living room and I saw my new photos from my American Apparel add I did 2 weeks ago. " ohh my gosh! They came in!" The picture was of me in pants and scarfs playing in snow advertising their winter collection. "I love them!"

"Yep and the check came in too. $1200." My eyes lit up and all I saw was money symbols. "Eh eh eh. Plus the agent fee, manager fee, and some I advise you to save. So your really only getting $650."

"And? The new Jordan's just came out and I need more clothes!"

"You don't need another shirt, skirt, shorts, OR Jordan's! I looked into your closet today and it was full and shoes all on the floor. You had all these types of shoes: sandals, nikes, pastries, reeboks, vans, toms, Jordan's, and converse. If you bring another shoe..." She rubbed her temples.

"What can I say ? I'm a shoe-a-holic!" I said walking towards the door.

"hey be safe and be back by 1. I'll be up anyway packing."

"Why are yu packing?"

"Cuhs we're moving to the house tomorrow. Remember? you scare me sometimes..."

"Oh...right...well I gotta go. Bye mommy!" I blew her a kiss as I opened the door.

" Go have fun and be a teen." She looked back down at the iPad.

"Oh I will." I said closing the door behind me.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

I pulled up to a street called 2nd Street with small houses then spotted one with a little walk way leading to blasting music, full of teens. I parked my baby and walked to the walk way to see the entire football team, cheer team, and some other people grinding and twerking to "slow down". It was packed in there! There was nearly no room to walk! I squeezed through the ocean of people and saw some people cyphering and a whole crowd surrounding them like there was a fight. When I pushed past enough people, I saw some girls doing to J12. I laughed to myself. They did that back at home. They kept cyphering then I felt someone grab my wrist and I saw Roc with a red cup in his hand. Our smiles both appeared on each others faces at the same time. He leaned to my ear to tell me something over the blasting music.

"Glad you could make it. You look beautiful."

"Thank you. You look good too." I examined his black leather jacket and black pants with his studded belt. His hair was a nice fresh cut and the curls curled perfectly.

" Want something to drink?"

" yeah sure"

" Come with me." He grabbed my wrist and we moved against the crowd. After a little pushing and shoving, we made it out and headed to a table full of liquor. You had vodka, tequila, gin, rum, Hennessy; everything. "Do you drink?"

"I have before but I'm driving home so I gotta stay sober."

"Ok...ummm...do you drink soda?"

"Yeah. Do you have sprite?" He bent down and got a Sprite for me from the ice chest.

"Here you go"

"Thank you" By the time he got my drink, the song changed to "Birthday Song" and the crowd cleared out.

"They ask me what I do and who I do it for and how I come up with shit up in the studio. All I want for my birthday is a big booty hoe! All in want for my birthday is a big booty hoe!" he rapped to me and I looked back at my butt.

"Eh. I guess I cant be your present." I shrugged.

_____________________________________________________________________________

The party continued and more drinks were drunk and more music kept playing. I saw Kenzlie, Jacob, Ray, prod and we hung out in our own little area. I'm not a very big dancer so I didn't do much but talk to them. Occasionally, the guys go and find a girl so they could get worked. Boys..gotta love em right? Well except Jacob. Cause I'm sure if Kenzlie found him getting worked by another girl, she'd cuss him out in spanish and give him a good ol mexican beat down. Yeah kenzlie was that kind if chica..But I started to worry about the guys cuhs they took down drink after drink. I hope they don't get too wasted...

"Come here Drake..no...d-Drey? Drey's your name right?" Roc slurred.

"Damn, he must be real wasted..." Kenzlie said.

"See this is exactly why I don't drink at parties." I looked over at Roc. "My name is Drey. Maybe you should sit down for a minute." I took him by his arm and walked over to a chair for him to sit in. "Sit."

"How much did you drink?"

" I don't know 8 drinks?"

"Stay right here. I'll take that." I took the cup of rum away from him.

" Ayyee!" He shouted. I chuckled at how drunk he was. He looked like he was about to pass put any moment but I somehow found this funny.

"Imma be back. Imma get you some water."

"No stay with me." He grabbed my wrist with my free hand.

"I just said I'm gonna be back." He released and I went over to the table and searched the the nearest arrowhead water. I grabbed one and went back to Roc. "Here." I unscrewed the cap and handed him the water as I sat down in a chair beside him.

"Thank you" he took a sip and smiled at me in a funny way.

"What?" I asked playfully.

"Stay with me..."

"What do you mean stay with you?"

"I don't want you to go." He placed his hand on my bare knee, I looked down at it, then back up to meet his face.

"I can't stay with you; Chresanto your drunk! You need to go lay down or something. Truly." I looked at my phone and saw that the time was 12:43. "Shit, I gotta go!" I stood from my chair and Roc did also.

"So your gonna leave me?" He asked as came all up on me.

"Yes, Imma be late." I giggled as I said it.

"Baby, baby you can stay here though. You don't need to go home." He clutched onto my waist and we practically became body to body.

"I'll visit you later today." I lied.

"Really?"

"Really."

"Ight Drake"

"Its-" he snuck a kiss onto my lips. I was hesitant first but I enjoyed it too much to stop. It turning into a long passionate kiss...then make out session. We finally released and I smiled to myself and ran out.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The whole car ride home, I couldn't stop thinking about my actions. I made out with Chresanto. Should I feel happy? Slutty? Neutral? I kept the thought lingering in my mind as I entered our room. And just as my mother said, she was finishing up packing boxes which I think was my box of sneakers.

"Did you have fun?"

"Yeah, loads. I'm beat ma. I'm going to sleep."

"Alright good night."

"Night."

I entered the bedroom and changed into pink Victoria secret sweats and black tank. I still kept thinking about the kiss. Then I thought 'hey he's drunk. He'll probably never remember this!' I became satisfied with the thought and finally drifted off to sleep.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

11:42 a.m

It's amazing how in L.A things can be high class and drive 4 miles due west, you'll be in south central aka the hood. But there ain't nothing wrong with living over there. In fact, back in Louisiana I lived in a very southern style home but let me tell you my neighbors were ratchet and so was my school. I've seen it all but still managed to stay classy, never trashy, but just a lil nasty.

We pulled up to a small house that looked really put together on the exterior. It was Light orange and had neatly planted sunflowers everywhere. It had a long drive way that led to an individual garage in the back. It looked very...spiffy if you ask me.

"This is beautiful mom!"

"I know right! I made sure everything was put together so by the weekend we could go ahead and move in. And still have to get some of our stuff from Louisiana. Wanna go inside?"

"Yeah"

We opened up the house and the first thing I saw was a southern style kitchen. I looked to my left and saw a 3 seating couch with a flat screen planted onto the wall. Everything was set up soo perfectly and I felt like it was home.

"This is absolutely gorgeous ma!"

"I love how it has a southern spin on it."

"Me too!"

"Let's go see your room" we walked down a short hallway and opened a door leading to a white room with some decor with pink and green, my favorite colors. I had a sliding door closet that was mirrors on the outside. Everything in the room set a calm, simple tone. We explored the rest of our new home and in total the house was a 2 bedroom, 1 bath, 1 kitchen, living room, laundry, big backyard, and 2 car garage;the perfect size for just the two of us. I unloaded my boxes from my car and brought them all into my room. I ripped the boxes open and started filling my white dresser with my tank tops and shirts. Then there was a ring at the door.

"Can you get it ma?"

She didn't answer but I heard the door open and someone greet my mother. A few minutes later, I came from my room to the front door and saw a black woman on the steps leading up to our door.

"Audrey. Meet Mrs.August."

"Hi it's nice to meet you" said said sweetly and we shook hands.

"nice to meet you too." I smiled.

"You a very beautiful young lady."

"Thank you"

"You look like your my sons age. What grade are you in?"

"12th"

"My son is too. What school?"

"LA Prep" she looked over her shoulder.

"Oh here he comes" A boy with a tanned complexion with ringlet curls came into my view.

"Roc?"

"Audrey?"

"Oh my gosh!" I gave him a big hug and released. "Where do you live?"

"Right there." He pointed to a house about my size that was light brown. Then I realized that it was the same house with the party was held last night. Across the street, one to the left. I turned to my mom and Mrs.August who both looked perplexed.

"We're friends from school."

"Ohh" they said in unison.

"Ohh you were the young man that was talking to Audrey the 1st day she went to school. I've seen you before!" My mom figured out.

"Haha. Yeah." Roc replied with a small blush.

"Well how about you all come in?" My mother offered. We all agreed and piled into our small home. The moms went into the kitchen and started unpacking our dishes and talking. I showed Roc around my house and ended in my room. I continued unpacking my things and Roc helped me, in total silence.

"Did you know you were really wasted last night?"

"What? I was?" He looked shocked.

"Yeah." I folded a forever 21 top and threw it into a drawer.

"How bad was it?" He said chuckling.

I sighed and laughed. "Very bad."

"Oh lord..." I bust into laughter by how dumb he looked last night "it's not funny Audrey!"

"Oh yes it was!"

"Shut up!" He yelled playfully and threw a yellow polo shirt at me.

"Hey, it was your decision to drink! I didn't tell you to take down 8 drinks."

"What did I do that was so bad?" He folded a Aeropostale top and placed it into my drawer.

"Well you danced with some girls...drank...acted like a retard...drank....kissed me...drank-"

"Whoa, whoa! Kissed you?"

"Pretty much." He rubbed the back of his neck and blushed.

"Yeah and you were like this." I sat on my freshly made bed and pretended to be Roc. "Stay with me! Stay with me!" I reached out my hand for his and sounded like a bum, just like he sounded last night.

"You have got to be kidding me!"

"Nope. Then you were like this." I stood then got all up on him, like he did. "Baby, baby just stay with me please. Then you kissed me like this." I leaned in and kissed him dead on his lips and started making out.

"Audrey?..." My mother called. We released and he looked satisfied and I winked at him.

"Yeah?"

"You better be unpacking those boxes."

"I am." I smiled at Roc.

"Damn, I did all of that?" Roc asked shocked. I nodded my head yes and went back to folding my shirts and placing them in my drawer.

"Oh...well I'm sorry. When I get drunk I get carried away..."

"I'm not complaining." I stopped folding and smiled at him then continued.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He shifted his weight onto one leg and folded his arms.

"Nothing." I shrugged.

"Oh r-"

"Are you gonna help me or keep questioning me?" I lifted my eyebrows. He came over to my dresser and grabbed some more shirts and put them in. A few minutes later, we were done with some of my tops and started putting my shorts in the drawers.

"But what does that make us?" he asked me. I stopped in my tracks and and pondered.

I looked up and met with his eyes. " I-I don't know.."

"Well" he started. "Will you go out with me?" I smile crept up on my face and on his too and gave him a big bear hug.

"Of course I will Chresanto." He kissed me on my cheek and released from the hug.

"How about tonight I take you out?"

"Aw, come on. You don't have to."

"Your my girl now. I have to treat you special."

"Your so sweet." I went back to folding my denim shorts. "Really we could just stay over here and watch a movie or something.

"If that's what you wanna do.."

"Alright. Movie it is."

"Audrey?" My mother walked in.

"Yeah?"

"How bout you and Chresanto help me bring in some more boxes?"

"Ok" we walked out of my room and Roc clutched into my hand. As we walked past, Mrs.August she looked at our hands perplexed. When we stood outside, my mom looked back and noticed our hands too.

"Are you guys dating?" We looked at each other and laughed.

"Yeah" we said in unison.

"Aww you guys a re really cute!"

"You are! And I knew something was up! Aww you guys are too adorable." Mrs.August cooed.

"Mom!" We snapped in unison again.

"Ok, ok we're done. Now grab those boxes." My mom demanded.

We filled up my home with numerous boxes and came to the conclusion that I had 12 big boxes for all my clothes...yeah...maybe I do have a problem..Anyway my mother and Mrs.August finished our kitchen and moved on to our living room. Roc and I still finished up putting away my large amount of clothes but soon came down to 3 boxes. I was finishing my crop top drawer while Roc was almost done hanging my sun dresses and vests.

"Ok babe, were almost done." He turned around. "Just 3 more boxes."

"Uh, I think one is winter clothes, shoes, and- oh..." I nervously smiled.

"What?" He smiled with me.

"Don't worry about that box. I'll do it later."

"What is it? I wanna know now."

"You really wanna know?"

"Imma just look for myself." He went over to the box and nearly opened it until I started fighting him from opening it. He used his masculine arms and lifted me from my waist and and swung me around and set me down. He used a cutting knife on my bed and opening the flaps. He dug in and pulled out my size B black Victoria Secret lace push up bra.

"Roc!" I shouted but laughing at the same time.

He took the bra and held it up to him and turned around.

"You like it?" He said playfully.

"Ew! No you weirdo! Take it off!" I laughed. He took it off and put it back into the box. "Now you see why I didn't want you to look!"

"Im not complaining!" He shrugged.

"Hush up!" I chucked tweety bird crop top at him and hit him in the face.

45 minutes later...

We both let out a big sigh as we laid upon my bed, finally finishing all of the boxes of clothes.

"I have never seen so many clothes in my life, Drey."

"I don't buy a lot of them. Usually when I go to a photo shoot and finish, I get to keep the clothes. So it'll be August and I already have some new fall pieces from, lets say American Apparel's fall collection. And sometimes when my add comes out, they just send me things as another thank you. Like one time I did H&M, and they sent me 2 scarfs, 3 different pairs of jeans, some lace tights, a bag, and combat boots."

"Damn, maybe I could do some modeling. Good money, free clothes!"

"Yeah, it's pretty cool. I just got my check too. I think I've saved enough to live on my own. I mean, after high school, Imma be working. I'm probably not going to college."

"Why not?"

" I just said. Imma be working and I'm not interested in college. Enough about me. What are you planning to do."

"I want to attend USC and play football there on a football scholarship. I already sent in my essay and application...I'm nervous though."

"Its ok; I know you'll make it."

"Thanks Drey" he kissed me on my lips and laid back down. Then his phone went off and he answered it and put it on speaker.

"Sup Ray?"

"Where are you?" He asked.

"I'm over Drey's house"

"Why are you over there?"

"It's a long story. Anyway wassup?"

"You still coming to the movies tonight?"

"Ohh yeah, I forgot all about that. But I was gonna have a movie night with Audrey tonight."

"Wait hold up. Are y'all dating or something?"

"Actually...yeah"

"When did this happen?"

"Today"

"Ayyee that's wassup bro!"

"Haha"

"But you two have fun, but me, Jacob, Kenzlie, Prod,Vince, Brandon and all of us are going to the movies. If you change your mind just tell me. Ight peace."

"Peace" he tapped end and returned to our conversation.

"You know you can go with them if you want to." I said.

"No. I'd rather stay here with you." He flirted. "You know what. How about you tell me about your life back in Louisiana miss country girl."

I laughed thinking about all the great memories I had back there from my early years all the way up until just recently; when life went downhill.

I sighed preparing myself for the long autobiography I was about to give. "Well I was born in Baton Rouge, Louisiana on November 24th, 1994...

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Aww! So they finally got together. What do ya think? Comment, vote, fan, pray that I get into my 1st choice HS! Love you guys! #StayMindless 1-4-3 -Ash<3

Continue Reading