Chapter 13: Who Is Chresanto August?

9:45

The game ended and we lost. When the opposing team cheered with so much joy, Chres took off his helmet and threw it.

"Oh shit. He's PISSED."

"Jacob isn't doing too well either." Kenzlie said.

This wasn't good.

Next day.

"Chres...chres!" I shook him as I yelled for him to wake up.

"Whaat!" He aggressively replied irritated.

"Chill out. It's Audrey. I just came over to see you. After the game you came directly home and didn't want to talk to anybody." I said as I sat in his computer chair.

"Oh." He pulled his covers over his head and rolled over.

"Baby. I know you're upset but everything is gonna be ok." I got up and sat on the edge of his bed.

"No it's not." He muffled through the sheets.

"Well can you at least get up? It's 11."

"I'm comfortable right here." I rolled my eyes by his stubbornness.

"Ok now you're neglecting your girlfriend. Your showing your pillow more love than me." He rolled over then paused.

"Then come here." He ripped the sheets off and made room for me to cuddle with him. I knocked off my timbs and layed down next to him.

"Thank you." I pecked him on the nose. There was a long silence between us as we just layed there.

"You know I love you right Audrey?" He said pulling me closer to him by my waist.

"Mmmhmm." I smiled.

"Do you love me?"

"Yes." He chuckled then moved his hand on my upper thigh which sent chills throughout my body.

"You know what two people do when they love each other?"

"....I think I know."

"Oh really?" He said lifting his shirt and throwing it across the room. Oh god! Was this really about to happen?! I was scared, nervous everything! I just froze! He climbed over me and looked me in the eyes. "Then can I show my love to you?" He said in a seductive tone.

"Uhh..sure."

"Baby you look scared."

"I..uh..your mom and Erin is here!" I lied.

"They left 30 minutes ago, I heard them."

"Uh...I'm on my period!" I lied once again.

"That was your excuse for wanting chocolate early last week."

"I uh-"

"If you don't want to do it then its fine." He said disappointed climbing off.

"Waait. I want to..I'm just scared. I'm still a virgin." I lowered my voice.

He smirked. "It's ok." He whispered. "I'll make your first time, worth it."

I paused. "O-okay." He climbed back over me and started kissing all over my neck, rubbing all over my body. He pulled down my leggings and helped my take off my jean jacket and shirt all the while still pleasuring me with kisses. Next thing I knew, Chresanto August took away my virginity.

______________________________________________________________________________

I rolled over and then flickered my eyes. Chres was on the other side of the bed asleep. I picked up my phone and saw 3 texts from Kenzlie. Oh shit! I forgot we were gonna get our nails done today and chill at the mall at 12. Its almost 1.

"Drey Im on my way to your house."

"Im waiting outside. Come on."

"Where are you? I ringed the doorbell and nobody answered."

Alll from 35 minutes ago. Oh my gosh! I raced out of bed and realized I was naked. Then even more things dawned on me. I lost my virginity just 2 hours ago. The thought sent shivers down my spine for I have sinned. But not only that. I havent even talked to Chres about Erin. She could possibly be his daughter! Did he even use protection!?!

"SHIT!" I yelled as all these thoughts crowded my mind. I looked over and I saw Chres change sleeping positions and look at me getting dressed.

"Hey baby.." he said in a raspy sexual way.

"H-hey.."

"Did you have fun? Haha..."

I'm not gonna lie. He can put it down. He instantly made a small smirk appear on my face.

"I love you so much. Remember that."

I cleared my throat quickly wiping the smirk off my face. "I ugh..I gotta go. Kenzlie and I have a nail appointment that im late for as I put on my jean jacket.

"Alright bae."

"Byee." I grabbed my purse and hung it on my arm and exited the room.

"No kiss?" I went back over to him and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"I'll talk to you later."

"Ok."

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Girl I am so sorry I am late!" I appologized as I collapsed into Kenzlie's car.

"You better be lucky I love you and I live only 10 minutes away." She put the key in the ignition and we drove away.

"What were you doing cause your weren't home."

"I uh...." the same smirk but a little bigger came back on my face. I turned the other way trynna hold in my laughter.

"AWWW SHIIET! Hahaha!" She roared in laughter. "LET ME LAY YOU DOWN! TELL ME HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YA!-"

"SHH! Shut up!" I shouted and laughed.

"OOOHH ya'll was getting it in! I see you!!"

"Welll..." I chuckled.

"Was that your first time?" She whispered.

"...yeah.."

"Oooo girl!!!"

"Hahhaha!"

She shook her head and smiled.

"You act like you and Jacob havent!"

"Haaaa!"

"See! Ya'll some freaks!"

"I meaan...haha!"

"Did you have fun?"

"Of course!"

"How long?"

"I dont know..uhh...45 minutes?"

"Ya'll was going at it!"

"I guess! Hahaha! But afterwards I felt bad..."

"Why?"

"Cause...I'm supposed to wait till marriage." I said showing her my purity ring.

"Damn..well we all make mistakes. Just ask for forgiveness tommorrow at church."

"Its deeper than that.." I sighed and rested my elbow on the window along with my head.

"....well I dont know what to tell you Drey."

"I'll figure it out.."

The car was silent for a little bit then I decided to bring my other concern to light.

"Kenz?.."

"What?" she said pulling up to the nail shop.

"I..." I sighed and rubbed my face. "I dont even know if he used a condom."

"What!? You better talk to him about that!" She said with concern.

"You scare me when you say it like that." I shivered from tense nerves.

"All I'm saying is that you just talk to him about it. Ya'll need to be safe. Niggas can forget." she parked. "Just like last time.." she mumbbled.

"Huh?" we entered the shop and picked out our color. I chose a barbie pink and black and Kenzlie chose gold glitter.

"Nothing."

"You said something."

"No i didnt."

"Oh..okay.."

The entire time of being at the nail shop, all I could think about was Chres. Did I really know him? I mean think about it. I fell for this dude less than a month of being in California. What kind of person was he before I met him? Does he do drugs? How many girls has he had sex with? Does he have any diseases? How many girlfriends has he had? How many girls has he sent home in tears because he played her? Is 'I love you' all just a lie? But most importantly, who was Erin?

____________________________________________________________________________

Happy 2014! IM SOOOOO sorry for NEVER updating! Im terrible! But I hope everyone enjoyed this holiday season! #StayMindless 1-4-3 -Ash<3