The space scholarship

By eveinthenight

Judah receives a letter from space academy telling him that he was accepted. But does he really fit in among... More

Prologue
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
IX
X

VIII

4 1 0
By eveinthenight

I roll around in my scratchy cot, I couldn't fall asleep. I was home sick and I missed Caroline I missed our small apartment and the way she would comfort me when I couldn't sleep. I couldn't dispel these thoughts of her and our life together, so much so that I got up and out of my "bed" and started to walk out of the dorm. It was mostly quiet but I could hear a person crying softly. So not to disturb him I walked out on my tipy toes and out the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.2K 8.6K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
21K 582 157
Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed over, but he reached a new end. The good n...
135K 3.8K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175017_1/#all Lin An, an apocalyptic young man with supernatural powers, was reborn before returning to the apocalypse. He...
19.9K 191 36
"Jeremy was once a successful man with a promising career, a lovely girlfriend, friends galore, and everything that he could ever desire in the world...