LOVE YOU FOREVER

By CHUTOPIA

This is a story of a normal poor girl who lives alone. She has to cope with all her problems. Where there is... More

INTRODUCTION
My New School
New Friends
Raped
Jungkook
Talent Show
Battle of the Bands
You're mine
First Time
Kidnapped
Saved
Rejection
Telling Everyone
Flashback
Shopping
The Wedding
Graduation
Getting Married
Recap
The Thing
Scared
No Need To Be Scared
Delivery
Love of Life
Vote
New Story

Meeting Someone

1.4K 66 0
By CHUTOPIA

We then drove to a high class restaurant that looked a little like.

But it was all empty. Maybe he reserved it again. But there was an old woman sitting on one table. We walked towards her. She looked like

''Hello Halmonie.''
''Is it my Jungkook. He has grown so much.''
''I missed you too, Halmonie. It's been only 3 months since we haven't met.''
''Do you even eat and who is this girl.''
''Ooh she's Jisoo,my girlfriend Jisoo this is my Halmonie. She came here today from the States. ''
''Anneong, Mrs. Jeon.''
''Aww what a nice girl. Welcome to the family.''
After that me and Mrs. Jeon talked and laughed alot. She told me alot about Jungkook. We enjoyed alot. After we had lunch, Mrs. Jeon made me wear a ring.
''What is this? Mrs. Jeon. ''
''Halmonie. Call me Halmonie from now. ''
''Halmonie. ''
She then kissed my forehead.
''Now I want you two to get married soon and make me lots of grandchildren. And where is Rosé? She must be with my son in law right. ''
''Yes. She's with Jimin.''
She then sat in her car and left.
Me and Jungkook then went towards the car.
''Here take this. I can't keep it.''
I handed him the ring.
''It's for you cause you are soon gonna be my wife, Kim Jisoo. ''
He smirked and went towards the car.
''You Rascal!JEON JUNGKOOK.''

Life willgo on the same and our path will remain the same. Now there is no one who can separate us. Some years later we're gonna get married and have kids and live a happy life.

Thanks for watching
Vote and Comment
PLEAEEEJUE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 321 11
"𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒎 𝒊𝒔," 𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏, "𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝑰'𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒕...
15.8K 1.1K 27
Two people meet in an unexpected journey. They found love in each other. But they where unaware of the upcoming tragedy which will change their life...
17.2K 1.2K 65
Lan Wangji, second young master of Gusu clan who considered as a cold person, carries a secret about his identity and a past , which come once again...
5.3K 315 12
"Our eyes met and our souls caught on fire." - N.R The first time Taehyung and Jisoo met each other, they felt like they have found connection, a se...