The Seven Deadly Sins of The...

By Animefan446

In the modern times, there were seven people who were trained to hunt, kill and steal. Each of the seven peop... More

Character Introduction To The Sins
We Are The Seven Deadly Sins
A Job Assignment Goes Wrong
Escaping From The Devil King And Finding The Remaining The Sins
The Seven Deadly Sins Get Back Together
Let The Slaughter Begin!

Saving Nobunaga's Life

152 7 0
By Animefan446

REI'S POV

"Rei...Rei! wake up!" Rokuro shouted as he patted my face to wake me up.

"Ugh...Rokuro...?"

I groaned a little before sitting up and rubbing my head.

"What happened and...where are we? where the others?" I asked as I looked around and we were inside a temple.

"I don't know, when I came too, they were not with us."

"Dammit, can this night get any worse?"

Just then, the smell of smoke hit our noses and then we both realised this place was on fire.

"Shoot! this temple is on fire!"

"It offically got worse."

I mumbled before I stood up from the ground. Rokuro spotted the woman from before and then he said to me.

"We can't leave her!"

"What?! Rokuro!"

"Boss! I know she's one of the witnesses but, please can't we just-"

"All right! all right! do what you want!"

Rokuro rushed over to the woman and then he picks her up like a bride. We were about to leave until I spotted a man sitting on the floor and then I noticed a silhouette with a sword. I frowned a little and I mumbled.

"Who the hell sleeps through a burning building?!"

I rushed over to the man and then I drew my pistol and I fire it. The bullet shot through the assassin's leg and then I turned to look at the man in the samurai. I wrapped his arm around my shoulders before dragging him out of the burning temple.

ROKURO'S POV

Rei and I got outside and we were lucky. The woman that I helped woke up and she was shocked and scared when she saw me.

"Easy, calm down. I'm not going to hurt you!"

The woman looked a bit calmer before I placed her back down on the ground and she asked me.

"Thanks, who are you?"

"My name is Rokuro and you?"

"Mizusaki Mai and did you say your name was Rokuro? then that means you're-"

"ROKURO!!"

I turned around and I saw Rei dragging a man in samurai armour. 

"Quit making conversations with that woman and get over here and help me!"

"Sorry, Rei!"

I dragged the man in samurai armour away from the burning temple and then we laid him down on the ground. 

"Is he okay?" Mai asked me.

"Hey! wake up!"

Rei shouted before smacking his face.

"Ow!" The man shouted.

"Rei!"

"What? it usually works," Rei said to me while shrugging her shoulders.

The man sat up and he shook his head.

"Who are you people and why did you smack me?" He asked us.

"That temple was on fire and you nearly got yourself killed," I explained to him before helping him up onto his feet.

REI'S POV

The man in the armour looked at the temple and he said to us.

"To think they would manage to kill all the guards and come this close..."

The man frowned when he looked at the temple before looking back at us.

"It seems I owe you my life. You have my thanks."

"Weirdo..." I mumbled to Rokuro.

"I know..."

Rokuro replied and then the woman from earlier spoke up.

"Who are you?"

"You three saved me and yet, you didn't know who I am?"

"Well duh, we're not from here," I spoke with a frown.

The man in armour glared at us but, I wasn't fazed by this and then Rokuro spoke up.

"You'll have excuse my boss's attitude, she's not used to meeting new people," Rokuro said to the man as he bowed politely. "But, if you don't mind telling us your name we'll introduce ourselves."

"Very well, I shall tell you. I am the lord of Azuchi Castle and Daiymo of Owari, Oda Nobunaga and I am the one who is going to unify this country."

We were surprised by this and then I started laughing at his joke.

"Okay, that's a good one. Now tell us your real name."

"What are you talking about? that is my real name."

"Huh?"

"Um, boss..." Rokuro pointed out something and the sign said 'Honno-Ji Temple'. 

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me..." I mumbled quietly.

The woman from before pinched herself and she asked Nobunaga.

"Um, what year is this?"

"1582, why are you pinching yourself?"

"Um...no reason."

The woman mumbled before Nobunaga smirked at us.

"I've told you my name now, tell me yours."

I sighed a little and then I told him.

"Demanding much, fine, I'm Yamasaki Rei."

"Name's Rokuro."

"Mizusaki Mai."

Nobunaga smirked at us and he said to us.

"Interesting names you two but, what's with the strange animal markings on your bodies?"

Nobunaga pointed out when he saw the lion and wolf symbols. Mai looked confused at first until we saw fear in her eyes.

"No way! y-you two are-"

"Wow, it took you this long to work it out?" I spoke with a deadpan look on my face.

Mai looked at me in fear before hiding behind Nobunaga.

"What's the matter with you?" Nobunaga asked her before we heard someone shout.

"Nobunaga-sama!"

Nobunaga looked at the newcomers and he said to him.

"Mitsunari?"

"I came on orders from Lord Hideyoshi. I am glad you're safe..."

Mitsunari looked at us and he asked him.

"Who is this woman? Isaw you two leaving Honno-Ji together but..."

"I don't know who they are but, they woke me up and saw me to safety."

"You saved Lord Nobunaga's life?! thank you so much."

"Don't even mention it," I spoke with a frown on my face which made Mitsunari and the other soldiers look at me nervously.

Rokuro chuckled and then he spoke up.

"You'll have to excuse my boss's behaviour, as I said, she's not used to meeting new people. By the way, my name is Rokuro and this is Rei."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Ishida Mitsunari..." Mitsunari spoke as he looked at up since Rokuro was taller than any of us here. "If you don't mind me asking, how tall are you exactly?"

"About 200cm."

"What?!!" Mitsunari and Mai shouted in unison.

"But, why were you three in the temple? you don't look link nuns or a monk."

"It's complicated to explain."

'In other words, it's none of your beeswax!'

I thought to myself in angry tone since I didn't want to be around this many people anymore.

"Well, however you got in there, you saved Lord Nobunaga's life and I am so grateful for that."

"That's true, anyway, my subordinate will give you a change of clothes."

"No thanks, we're fine," I spoke bluntly before walking away from them.

Rokuro followed after us and then Mai decided to follow too. Once we were far away from them, I grabbed Mai by the collar of her shirt and I glared at her.

"You say one word about we were gonna do to you and your four-eyed friend back in the temple, you'll end up having blackest heart through your chest and believe me when I say this..." I whispered in her ear. "You don't want to mess with the Alpha of the Seven deadly sins."

"I hear you loud and clear! I promise I won't say anything!" Mai spoke in a scared tone.

"Good and you do well to remember this tonight or else..." I poked the hilt of my sword near her stomach and she got the message.

 I released Mai and then she headed back to the campsite and she spoke to Mitsunari about a change of clothes while I smirked at her. Rokuro looked at me with a small frown on his face.

"What?"

"Rei, was that necessary?"

"Of course it was, you would have done the same if you were in my shoes. Do you want these people find out what we're capable of?"

"...Good point."

Rokuro agreed with my comment before we joined the others in camp. We didn't know what we should do next so we just hung around for a little while and I needed to come up with a plan to find the others and hopefully, they got sent back in time as we did. Rokuro stood next to me and some of the soldiers were looking at him nervously since his height looked scary to them, I mean he's practically the height of a titan with that height and size he's showing off. Nobunaga looked at us and he said to me.

"Tell me something, why do you two have those weird markings on your bodies? are you a part of a clan or something?"

"You could say that but, we're a group of seven people and we're strong fighters."

"There are more of you?"

"You'd be surprised, Devil King. You didn't think you were the only one who is strong, did you?"

I asked with a smirk on my face. 

"My lord, I see you are well."

"Mitsuhide?" Nobunaga spoke up as the newcomer arrived at camp.

I looked at Rokuro and he whispered to me.

"He's Akechi Mitsuhide, according to the history books, he was supposed to be the one who betrayed Nobunaga and started a rebellion which lasted 3 days."

"And now that Nobunaga is still alive, it can't happen."

"Exactly," Rokuro whispered back.

"I hurried here when I heard about the attack, but, it seems there was nothing for me to worry about."

"You, worry? don't make me laugh. I've never seen you sweat."

As I watched Nobunaga smile at the man who I knew as his betrayer, someone came rushing into the camp. 

"Lord Nobunaga! are you injured?"

"Hideyoshi, the only injury I suffered is my pride in letting my assailant escape."

"I see."

I looked at Hideyoshi and I thought to myself.

'Toyotomi Hideyoshi, if I recall correctly, he's supposed to be Nobunaga's right-hand man or bodyguard.'

Mitsuhide looked at us and then he asked us.

"I take it you three are the ones who saved Nobunaga-sama's life."

"Yeah, so what?"

"Oh my, you're a cold woman but still, at least you don't look slender."

Rokuro glared at Mitsuhide and he said to him.

"Are you suggesting my leader is weak?!"

Mitushide and Hideyoshi looked at Rokuro with a mixture with a shocked and surprised expression on their faces. 

"Holy crap!! he's huge!!" Hideyoshi shouted in a shocked tone after looking up at Rokuro.

I patted Rokuro's shoulder and I told him.

"Easy there big fella, Mitsuhide didn't mean anything by it, right?"

I asked that last part with a cold glare in my eyes which made Mitsuhide sweatdrop a little.

"Of course..."

Hideyoshi then glared at Mitsihide and he asked him.

"Mitsuhide, what are you doing here?"

"I was wondering the same thing. I didn't know you were in Kyoto. What about the campaign?" Nobunaga asked him.

"When I heard about the threat of Nobunaga-sama's life, I dropped everything to come here, but, I never heard anything about you being in Kyoto," Mitushide spoke with a smirk on his face.

"Are you implying something?" Mitsuhide asked Hideyoshi.

"Can you swear before our lord you weren't plotting anything?"

Mitsuhide didn't answer him. The two locked eyes, tension filling the space between them.

'Looks like Hideyoshi is already suspicious that Mitsuhide is responsible for the attack. I don't blame him, I don't trust that fox.'

I thought to myself as the tension got worse between the two of them. Mituhide smiled at Hideyoshi and he said to him.

"All men have secrets in these chaotic times. Are you saying you act with no ambition of your own?"

"Stop being evasive. Confess."

Hideyoshi's eyes flared. He gripped his sword, ready to draw.

"If I find out you played any part in this attack on our Lord, Mitsuhide, I'll show you no mercy."

"Wait! hold on a second! it wasn't him!" Mai shouted.

"What?"

Both men looked confused when she shouted this. 

"I caught a glimpse of the man who attacked Lord Nobunaga but, the drape of his clothes was all wrong."

"She's right," Rokuro backed her up. "Also, if you take another look at him, he's completely spotless and another thing, I don't smell ash coming from him."

"Mai and Rokuro wasn't it? Stay out of this. We'll settle things with you later, and learn why you've schemed to get so close to Nobunaga-sama."

"You shouldn't have said that," I commented before Rokuro took one step closer to Hideyoshi and he leaned close to his face to threaten him.

"And what exactly are you accusing us of, little man?"

Hideyoshi sweat dropped nervously when Rokuro glared at him.

"I tried to warn you, you pick a fight with the lion and it'll be the last thing you'll do. Trust me, I've known this guy for a long time. There's a reason why he's earned the nickname 'The Brawler' and it's because he loves to get into a fight, defeat his opponent and wins. Believe me, when I say this, those picks fight with this lion, don't usually survive because sometimes Rokuro grabs the men by the neck and..." I bent my neck and mimicked a cracking sound to let him know that Rokuro breaks their necks.

Hideyoshi gulped and he placed his hand near his neck and slowly backs away from Rokuro with fear in his eyes. 

"I, uh, wasn't accusing you or your friend of anything...honest!"

"Hideyoshi-sama, are you all right? you're shaking like a leaf," Mitsunari asked him.

Rokuro and I snickered at his reaction and he whispered to me.

"Nice one boss."

"Thank you."

"That's enough," Nobunaga finally spoke up. "Hideyoshi, regardless of what brings Mitsuhide here, I am alive and well."

"My apologies, my Lord."

Hideyoshi backed down and then Mai sighed in relief before Nobunaga turned to look at us.

"However you three got here, you saved my life."

"For the last time, do not mention it, we were just in the right place at the right time."

Nobunaga looked between me and Mai and then he smirked.

"How would one of you like to rule the world at my side?"

"Excuse me?"

"What?!"

Mai and I asked in unison.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.8K 2.2K 26
The war was successful, and they won. Sasuke returned to the village, and Naruto and Sakura both made their dreams come true. They had families, and...
310K 9.6K 58
[ Highest Ranking: #1 in Naruto ] [ Highest Ranking: #1 in Uchiha ] A will. A faculty leading to an action. A resolution. Everyone has a will, a rea...
344K 10.2K 33
A young girl name Haruno Sakura survived from the fourth shinobi world war. She loses so much hope and all she could ever think that her life will fo...
27.3K 940 36
(It's clearly not femnaruto x Sasuke) Team 7 needed one member so there team will be complete, because one of there teammate quitted being a ninja,we...