LOVE YOU FOREVER

By CHUTOPIA

This is a story of a normal poor girl who lives alone. She has to cope with all her problems. Where there is... More

INTRODUCTION
My New School
New Friends
Raped
Jungkook
Talent Show
Battle of the Bands
You're mine
First Time
Kidnapped
Saved
Rejection
Telling Everyone
Flashback
Shopping
The Wedding
Meeting Someone
Getting Married
Recap
The Thing
Scared
No Need To Be Scared
Delivery
Love of Life
Vote
New Story

Graduation

1.5K 67 6
By CHUTOPIA

Todayis is our graduation day and we all are supposed to gather at the auditorium. As I'm at Jungkook's mansion, I have to dress up here. He provided me clothes. I didn't sleep well last night as I was afraid. You remember what he did last time I slept with him. Luckily, He didn't do anything last night. I think I can trust him now.
So I wore....

Looks really expensive.
I went down and saw Jungkook cooking and  he looked as hot as F**k.
He was wearing.

We arrived at the auditorium. Everyone was present there. After the head mistress arrived everyone settled down. First he called the toppers. One of them were Jimin, Namjoon  Oppa, Yoongi Oppa, Taehyung, And JUNGKOOK.
Other graduates were Rosé, Lisa, Tzuyu, Jennie, Me and Hoseok Oppa.
I'm glad that now we all graduated. We then bid goodbye to university and left.

While driving back, Jungkook stopped at a very luxurious shop of expensive clothes. ''Why did we stopped here?''
''Because we have to go somewhere and you are not in good clothes.'' We entered the store and it was all empty. ''Why is this store empty?''
''Because I wanted it to be empty. ''
He called a lady and she took her with me. I came out wearing this.

It looks good and expensive but Jungkook said
''Too revealing. ''
Next I wore

It looks great too but Jungkook said
''Too dark. ''
Next I wore.

''Too Horrible.''
What did he just said TOO HORRIBLE. I'll kill him.
After a hundred and ten dresses I finally wore.

''Okay that's Fine.''
Finally its over. I'M SO TIRED. ''Here's the card'' and he gave a golden card to the lady. Sje packed all the dresses and we went to the car.
''Why did you buy all these dresses?''
''Because you tried them.''
And I kept staring at him

Pleaeeese vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 487 20
I'm the author of this book, don't copy my book it's warning, if i do any mistake in this book so please sorry and this just a normal short chapter v...
3.4M 142K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
213K 3.1K 28
in which rudy pankow has a secret famous girlfriend that not many people know about except his family and well maybe her crazy friends. Rudy Pankow x...
1.7M 112K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...