then came you {winteriron/sta...

By spideysaturn

Tony Stark finally found out about what happened to his parents, but instead of hating Bucky, he gains his fr... More

Bucky Barnes
The Metal Arm
Feelings
The Metal Arm pt. 2
The Movie Marathon
Movie Night Part 1
The Movie Night pt. 2
The Chitauri
The Fall
The Illusion
I Forgive You
Get to Know the Writer
Right Move
Forgive and Forget
Just "Friends"
New Chapters
Christmas Special
Times Have Changed
Update :)
One Year!
Long Awaited Chapter

The Guardians

1K 26 6
By spideysaturn

    Tony's *POV*

   "Pete, you gotta let go, I'll catch you!" I state. As he let go, the new suit I designed for him caught him. "Mr. Stark, it smells like a new car in here!" Peter exclaims. "Happy trails kid. Friday, send him home." After that, I laser I was through the large ship. "Buck, can you still hear me?" I ask through my coms. "Tony? Yeah, I can hear you. I'm still down here, where are you?" Bucky asks worriedly. "I'm okay Buck. Go with Steve and the other to try and find Vision." I hear him heavily sigh. "Be careful. I love you." "I love you too."

   "Have you ever seen this really old movie, Aliens?" Peter asks. At first, I thought his plan was stupid, but then I realized we have no other options. "Alright, let's do it."

  My first move was to distract squid ward, who was injecting these spear-like blades into Strange. Right before he sent pieces of rubble flying at me, I shot a large hole through the ship's wall, causing him to fly out into space. "We have to turn this ship around," Stephens explains. I scoff. Seriously? Know he wants to run? "I have to protect the stone," He states, walking up behind me. "And I want you to thank me now, go ahead, I'm listening." "Thank you for what? Blasting me up in space?" "Who just saved your magical ass?" I argue. After a long few seconds of bashing each other, I finally lost it. "No, It's you who doesn't understand! Thanos has been inside my head for 6 years since he's sent an army to New York, and now he's back! And I don't know what to do. But you've seen what they can do, so I say...we bring the fight to him." "Alright Stark, we go to him, but you have to understand that if it comes to saving you or the kid or the time-stone, I will not hesitate to let either of you die. I cant...because the universe depends on it," The doctor explains. I agree, and then walk over to Peter. "Kid... you're an Avenger now."

      "Hey, if something winds up planting eggs in me and I end up eating one of you, I'm sorry!" Peter exclaims. "I don't want another single pop culture reference out of you for the rest of the trip, you hear me?" I reply back. "I'm trying to say that something is coming." After he says that, a small grenade-like ball comes out from underneath us. Three figures come through the doorway of the ship. The one with the strange oxygen-looking mask thing shoots at me, but I had other plans. I grabbed one of his guys and put my repulser in his face. After a few minutes of bickering, we found out that they weren't on Thano's side.

    "Alright, I have a plan," I state. After explaining it, the grey guy yawns. "Excuse me, did you just hear anything I just said?" I question. "Uh... I stopped listening after you said we needed a plan." After a long moment of silence, I motion the two weirdos over to me and Quill. "We need a plan because you aren't going to get anywhere with that plucky-" "Dude, don't call us plucky, we don't know what it means. Look, I like your plan, except it sucks, so let me do the plan so it can be better." After a few seconds of bickering, the bug girl speaks up. "Um, excuse me, but does your friend usually do that?"

A/N: This part was supposed to be much longer, but Wattpad deleted it. I know I haven't been updating as much, but please understand that I haven't been inspired to write lately. I'm trying my best :) Love you all so much, and if you're interested, I'm going to be releasing a new Bucky x Reader story pretty soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 98 19
Y/N and Bucky have a complicated relationship. They love each other, but will that love be explored? Will they end up together? #1-buckyxreader 11/5...
46.5K 1.5K 36
UNDER EDITING!!!!! They have been friends since they were teenagers. Being born in a society known for its narrow views and lack of open mindedness h...
361K 11.8K 55
Natasha and Bucky used to have a life together, a long time ago, but they were ripped apart suddenly and never saw each other again...until now. What...
2.9M 78.2K 44
"You know, for a Stark, you're not as annoying as I imagined." "You've imagined things about me, Barnes?" "Oh, I've imagined a whole lot of things ab...